Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 3

Post by LuigiS16 »

Kate's just uploaded a new vlog.

Incase you haven't seen yet...

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I haven't watched it but I notice it's from the 4th to the 6th and it's under 6 minutes. So is her plan to put multiple days in a very short vlog yet that won't matter because she'll get the view counts that get her paid. Well played Kate.
.......meow.......

LuigiS16
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by LuigiS16 »

mzkitteh wrote:I haven't watched it but I notice it's from the 4th to the 6th and it's under 6 minutes. So is her plan to put multiple days in a very short vlog yet that won't matter because she'll get the view counts that get her paid. Well played Kate.
Exactly, she'll always have her loyal flock of sheep watching and she knows that.

But don't you think that the latest vlog is exactly like the ones that Cory used to upload on DudelikeHELLA?

Wouldn't surprise me if Cory has convinced her to upload a short vlog every few days so that they can still get somewhat of an income.

closetcloe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by closetcloe »

I seriously don't get this new vlogging style thing of uploading more than one day at a time. I mean, if she was scared because her car got broken into, surely she would just stop vlogging all togetehr for a while. So, obviously that isn't the reason. It just seems to me like she needs a way to pay the bills, but wants to continue being lazy. She says shes so busy all the time, and shes so stressed but all she does everyday is play on the xbox and go walk around shops.
And also, 5 minutes? Seriously? Three days of your life, and its STILL only 5 minutes long. what the hell/

canadiancutie
Debater
Debater

Post by canadiancutie »

LokiTheCat wrote:Meow.

Sparta and I simply have to add our voices to the chorus.

We don't for a minute believe the whole safety issue. Why? While everyone was upset and going absolutely crazy following her last daily vlog, Cory and she saw fit to post this early on January 1st for all the world to see:

http://twitter.com/i/#!/Katersoneseven/ ... 2FxA1gWSqp

*is temporarily blinded and runs away*

*peeks*

Sorry if that blinded others too. *purrs*

That’s not something a girl does if she’s being stalked. In fact, if ever there was a fuck you to everyone, that was it.

She began with 97,018 subscribers just as The Last Day was being viewed. She now has 97,154. She must be thrilled. Mind you, Sparta is especially suspicious of those 90,000 accounts.

*grooms a paw and naps for a bit*
Eh, it's just a picture of the two of them

Poise88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Poise88 »

So it's ding ding, sushi, some fake talk of kate and ding ding again. Ehh.. that must have been some interesting days of her life.....

dudewtf
Informer
Informer

Post by dudewtf »

She said she was only going to show the more exciting/interesting parts of the day. I guess that consists of cutting out the "I played WoW for 9 hours" and "I fell asleep on the couch". I don't know, she said she had like 20 scripts she's been meaning to film but hasn't found the time to do it? >_>

LokiTheCat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LokiTheCat »

Canadiancutie: “Eh, it's just a picture of the two of them”.

Well, my point is that it’s hardly the thing to post if you’re being stalked and threatened and have decided to minimize your public exposure. The PDA is again far too much considering that several people on this thread have expressed absolute disgust at it. Finally, she uploaded the NYE kiss on January 2nd (not the 1st as I originally typed) when all Hell was still breaking loose and several hundred fans were furious with her. It was all love and sunshine chez Kate. So much for being distraught because of what was happening.

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

Has anyone thought of just asking Sarah what that screenshot of Cory's comment about they're new and keep the dates secret was all about? I have a feeling if she decided to respond she'd be honest about it. But that's only if she decided to respond and not ignore it. Cause I wouldn't blame her if she didn't say anything and just wanted to stay out of the mess.
Even so...it's not like it really matters much anymore anyway. As we've seen they'll say whatever they have to, to keep their lies covered up. Deny, deny, deny.

GamerGirl1990
Informer
Informer

Post by GamerGirl1990 »

Is Sarah still friends with them? I know she and Nathan stayed with Kate and Corey for a few days. I believe it was maybe at Vidcon 2011 but I'm too lazy to look it up. Someone else mentioned that they thought Sarah was trying too hard to be friends with them and they didn't really care for her. Sarah is a really nice girl though. Anyone know what the deal is?

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Sara follows both of them on twitter. Cory followers her on there but Kate doesn't. I'm friends with Sara on FB and from what I can tell she is not friends with either of them on there. I think if anything they're mutual acquaintances now if you'd even go that far really. It's kinda shameful. Sara seems to be a good person.
.......meow.......

gunflux
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gunflux »

The new vlog idea that she's been excited for is not new. The so called new vlog idea is just film clips of the days and past them together. Wow. So innovation. Theirs no intro or outro. Their is no special editing. She's getting lazy. The newest vlog is 80% of her filming her dog and making those weird noises at her dog. DingDing is the dumbest fucking name ever. Please name it something else. Please respect the dog. It's not a toy. Come on Kate put in the effort. Where's the passion. Kates vlog’s are not about sharing her life with us anymore. It’s about her making money. She seems to be bored with it and the only reason that keeps her motivated is the money. She doesn’t look like she’s trying anymore and just does it for the money. Hopefully I'm wrong and in the future vlogs will have more effort into it. Also where's the anniversary clip. There's no mention saying anything about being together for a whole year. Her fan's were waiting to see Kate's and Cory's comments on being together for a whole year.

Roadtoshine
Debater
Debater

Post by Roadtoshine »

I find it odd that she "quit" a few days before NYE/Their "anniversary" and then came back a few days after. Almost seems like they wanted to skip NYE/New Years and hope no one would think about it.

GamerGirl1990
Informer
Informer

Post by GamerGirl1990 »

Roadtoshine wrote:I find it odd that she "quit" a few days before NYE/Their "anniversary" and then came back a few days after. Almost seems like they wanted to skip NYE/New Years and hope no one would think about it.
That's exactly what I said. Create a diversion by making a big deal about something that may or may not have actually happened. Pretend to quit so people will watch and beg you to stay. Then skip new years so you wont get called out on the bullshit "anniversary." Cry on camera and address the "hater" questions but really just play dumb, give half truths, dance around them and claim to not remember. You can cause drama, make people watch, even though they no longer do, and people will be so happy you're back, that they won't care about all the lies and New Years stuff. Well played Corey and Corey number two, well played, lol

Smiling Assassin
Learner
Learner

Post by Smiling Assassin »

GamerGirl1990 wrote:
Roadtoshine wrote:I find it odd that she "quit" a few days before NYE/Their "anniversary" and then came back a few days after. Almost seems like they wanted to skip NYE/New Years and hope no one would think about it.
That's exactly what I said. Create a diversion by making a big deal about something that may or may not have actually happened. Pretend to quit so people will watch and beg you to stay. Then skip new years so you wont get called out on the bullshit "anniversary." Cry on camera and address the "hater" questions but really just play dumb, give half truths, dance around them and claim to not remember. You can cause drama, make people watch, even though they no longer do, and people will be so happy you're back, that they won't care about all the lies and New Years stuff. Well played Corey and Corey number two, well played, lol
Spot on GamerGirl1990 Kat has more subscibers now then before she did I quit vlogging views are up (Only temporary). This is the kind of deceit Leech can produce See it's all about the storytelling innit Cory. We read you like a transparent cheap novel. How conveinent to skip New Years so no questions would arise. Leech we know you have been together before NYE and before October 29th and before Poland. The date with Waffle guy was a scam too conjured up nby you Leech. That was another =Diversion. You got divorced cos you wanted Kat in 2011. 2011 was you and Kat were in relationship. Own up Cory.

BreakingNews284
Learner
Learner

Post by BreakingNews284 »

GamerGirl1990 wrote:Is Sarah still friends with them? I know she and Nathan stayed with Kate and Corey for a few days. I believe it was maybe at Vidcon 2011 but I'm too lazy to look it up. Someone else mentioned that they thought Sarah was trying too hard to be friends with them and they didn't really care for her. Sarah is a really nice girl though. Anyone know what the deal is?
I'm friends with Sarah on FB and, as of this moment, neither Kate nor Cory appear in her friends list and certain comments of late lead me to believe that they are no longer in contact with each other, but that's just a guess so don't put any weight behind it.

anonymous_poster
Talker
Talker

Post by anonymous_poster »

BreakingNews284 wrote:I'm friends with Sarah on FB and, as of this moment, neither Kate nor Cory appear in her friends list and certain comments of late lead me to believe that they are no longer in contact with each other, but that's just a guess so don't put any weight behind it.
Kate and Cory changed their personal Facebook names. They might be friends but under their fake names they're using to fool people, but not the smart ones that have already figured it out. Not going to post their new names here, since it's not worth it because they've made everything private.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

anonymous_poster wrote:
BreakingNews284 wrote:I'm friends with Sarah on FB and, as of this moment, neither Kate nor Cory appear in her friends list and certain comments of late lead me to believe that they are no longer in contact with each other, but that's just a guess so don't put any weight behind it.
Kate and Cory changed their personal Facebook names. They might be friends but under their fake names they're using to fool people, but not the smart ones that have already figured it out. Not going to post their new names here, since it's not worth it because they've made everything private.

They're not friended with Sara on FB. I've already looked. And yes, I have their current FB names.
.......meow.......

UnforgivinBlackSweet
Lurker
Lurker

Post by UnforgivinBlackSweet »

hello?

UnforgivinBlackSweet
Lurker
Lurker

Post by UnforgivinBlackSweet »

Smiling Assassin wrote:
GamerGirl1990 wrote: Spot on GamerGirl1990 Kat has more subscibers now then before she did I quit vlogging views are up (Only temporary).
well...numbers,in this moment, are:

katersonseven vlog channel: 97.398

katersonseven main channel: 116.997

katersonseven game channel: 15.025

katersonseven beauty channel: 7.595

---

olgakay vlog channel: 137.674

olgakay main channel: 504.780

olgakay game channel: 50.850

olgakay iphone channel: 47.760

---

CTFxC vlog channel: 626.718

Charles trippy channel: 714.921

Ally trippy channel: 251.898

Ctfxc iphone channel: 195.819

----

GirlGoneGamer channel: 205.577

-

prankvsprank channel: 1.621.786

prankvsprank vlog channel: 751.949

----
I HAVE TO GO ON with the demonstration that Katersonseven is not so "popular" on youtube as much as she thinks? :)

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”