Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: seuobssisedandstrissedxo - shaaanxo 10

Post by lurking10 »

karamel wrote:if you guys are in the beauty group, shan got ripped to shreds last night by people over her tweet i was laughing :rofl:

In EUBR?! Or her own group? Coz that would be hilarious

nymphyx
Informer
Informer

Post by nymphyx »

her eyebrows have been looking weird lately!! like how they looked in that benefit video. they're waayyyyy too dark for her hair color and just look out of place. i think her brows looked way better before she got them tattooed on.
:love2: :HK:

xoBarbie
Talker
Talker

Post by xoBarbie »

Why is she 24 years old and still breaking out so much?? I am the same age as her and my skin is squeaky clean, but then again I do try to limit the amount of makeup I wear everyday and remove it properly with antibacterial agents and try to exfoliate at least once or twice a week. But her skin is literally like how my skin looked like while I was in my late teens! It's like she hasn't finished with puberty or something and thinks it's okay to have skin like that in her 20's?? It just confuses me, I know that most people my age start to really limit how much makeup they apply and protect their skin with a fine toothed comb, but to me it just seems like Shan does not know what to do about it or how to take care of it, but given she's a beauty guru that is definitely very weird :?

georgiag
Learner
Learner

Post by georgiag »

sideeye wrote:i really cant believe how awful her eyebrows have become. I was going to get feather brows as i have seen so many of them look amazing.... Shannons have completely turned me off. Why are they so dense and the same thickness from start to end? And with out makeup they're so freaking warm toned

I can not agree more, they're the most awful colour, it sucks that she has to fill them in for them to look any good.

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

What's everyone's opinion on her "silver with purple chunks" hair colour?
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

yellowcookiemonster
Debater
Debater

Post by yellowcookiemonster »

xoBarbie wrote:Why is she 24 years old and still breaking out so much?? I am the same age as her and my skin is squeaky clean, but then again I do try to limit the amount of makeup I wear everyday and remove it properly with antibacterial agents and try to exfoliate at least once or twice a week. But her skin is literally like how my skin looked like while I was in my late teens! It's like she hasn't finished with puberty or something and thinks it's okay to have skin like that in her 20's?? It just confuses me, I know that most people my age start to really limit how much makeup they apply and protect their skin with a fine toothed comb, but to me it just seems like Shan does not know what to do about it or how to take care of it, but given she's a beauty guru that is definitely very weird :?
Many people do still have breakouts well into their 20's, and some even suffer with it for the rest of their life despite taking medication, it just depends on the person. I, myself, have been told by many professionals that I will suffer with my acne for the rest of my life and medication will only minimise it and prevent it from becoming cystic like it was when I was 11.

I really dislike the brows Shannon has been rocking lately, does anyone know how long eyebrow tattooing lasts? It honestly looks like they've been smeared on with a cheap, warm-toned pencil.

odr91
Debater
Debater

Post by odr91 »

The hairdresser accidently overtone her hair and invented a new name for it. Shannon's hair shall now be known as the "Chunky purple silver delight". :rofl:

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

xoBarbie wrote:Why is she 24 years old and still breaking out so much?? I am the same age as her and my skin is squeaky clean, but then again I do try to limit the amount of makeup I wear everyday and remove it properly with antibacterial agents and try to exfoliate at least once or twice a week. But her skin is literally like how my skin looked like while I was in my late teens! It's like she hasn't finished with puberty or something and thinks it's okay to have skin like that in her 20's?? It just confuses me, I know that most people my age start to really limit how much makeup they apply and protect their skin with a fine toothed comb, but to me it just seems like Shan does not know what to do about it or how to take care of it, but given she's a beauty guru that is definitely very weird :?
It has nothing to do with skincare or what you eat, acne/pimples around the chin and jawline is hormonal. And it's not uncommon for women in their 20's and 30's to still suffer from it, about 1 in 4 women do.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

I like her hair though!

Doubleedgedsword
Learner
Learner

Post by Doubleedgedsword »

Any other Australians absolutely cringe everytime she pronounces Australis wrong? It drives me nuts :x

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Hormonal acne can be a bitch and can still fuck up your skin no matter how well you take care of it since washing your face and chemically exfoliating doesn't affect your hormones surprisingly. Based on where she breaks out it's definitely hormonal

@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Hormonal acne can be a bitch and can still fuck up your skin no matter how well you take care of it since washing your face and chemically exfoliating doesn't affect your hormones surprisingly. Based on where she breaks out it's definitely hormonal

DiamondSparkle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by DiamondSparkle »

No Emmie, I'm not reading too much in to it, that would've been you over my original comment. Lol.
ANYWAY. I laughed about the Kylie palette. Like Kylie knows who Shannon is lol. Shannon who?... I agree about her being rude in her group, that's why I left it. She really thinks she's someone doesn't she. Still hasn't unpacked her suitcase!.. Wow how lazy is she. I agree totally about her being conceited, lazy, rude, selfish and poor miss victim. She has no positive traits at all.
She's a very lucky girl and seems so ungrateful for everything.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

I can't believe all the people posting her photos in the group saying they love her hair - the overtone look has been around for yearrrrssss!

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

Do we have a new thread yet? I don't want to get into some deep, juicy discussion only to have to cut it off haha
bits wrote:Hormonal acne can be a bitch and can still fuck up your skin no matter how well you take care of it since washing your face and chemically exfoliating doesn't affect your hormones surprisingly. Based on where she breaks out it's definitely hormonal
Yeah, it does seem hormonal, but all the shit she slathers on and probably doesn't take off properly, plus the various different skin treatments she uses, plus the fact that she's always trying new products can't help. Oh, and her shitty diet and probably lack of water.

DiamondSparkle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by DiamondSparkle »

[Sugar] wrote:Do we have a new thread yet? I don't want to get into some deep, juicy discussion only to have to cut it off haha
bits wrote:Hormonal acne can be a bitch and can still fuck up your skin no matter how well you take care of it since washing your face and chemically exfoliating doesn't affect your hormones surprisingly. Based on where she breaks out it's definitely hormonal
Yeah, it does seem hormonal, but all the shit she slathers on and probably doesn't take off properly, plus the various different skin treatments she uses, plus the fact that she's always trying new products can't help. Oh, and her shitty diet and probably lack of water.
Sugar I agree over the stuff she slathers on her face lol. When I had acne, I kept trying lots of different products and my poor skin didn't know where it was up to. I think less is more with acne. (In my experience) xx

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Yeah I'm sure it's super dry because of all those masks she uses, especially the clay ones. And I doubt she's moisturizing well enough to combat all the crap she uses

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

More than half of her latest vlog is literally an advert for a social media product. What the actual fuck?

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer

Post by oneofthelostgirls »

she's a little late to the band wagon with the over toned hair. I think it looks nice but does anyone else see a (slightly rounder) spitting image of karissa pukas with the colour/length/waves and in her snaps she paired it with an army jacket and black jeans which is totally karrisas style

Return to “Shaaanxo”