Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Potatovard - Part 11

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

What was the point of hanging all of the garments when they're not actually a physical store people can walk into? Why bother? They're going to hang them, take them off the hangers and then package them; they may as well just leave them folded and sorted like they come from the supplier.

Also, start suggesting new thread titles now :)
RETIRED MODERATOR

find7kites
Learner
Learner

Post by find7kites »

I'm surprised she didn't shoot and release a promotional video on her main channel the day it opened. It's what I would've done, or at least post a blog post about it.

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

find7kites wrote:I'm surprised she didn't shoot and release a promotional video on her main channel the day it opened. It's what I would've done, or at least post a blog post about it.
Oh you know our Aspyn and her busy life :(
English is my 17th language.

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

New thread title suggestion:
Aspyn "Doesn't Know Her Last Name" Ovard-Ferris

^ in regards to the comment she posted about AOF lol

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

I bet in a few months Aspyn will say how 'stressed out' her and her mom are from the store and they close it

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

Aspyn Workaholic Ovard :D
English is my 17th language.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Aspyn FERRIble Clothing Store

exquisite
Talker
Talker

Post by exquisite »

I was reading their terms of return on AOF, and came across this little gem:
RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE DATE FOR DOMESTIC DELIVERY, AND 20 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS. IF SAID TIME PERIODS HAVE PASSED SINCE DATE OF PURCHASE, UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN NOT OFFER YOU A REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
Shipping takes a minimum of 5-7 days with regular post, and sometimes 7-10 days. So if the item doesn't arrive until the 10th day you're already SOL if it doesn't fit and you want to return it. So basically, everything is final sale. Final sale is pretty unacceptable with no measurements listed.

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

exquisite wrote:I was reading their terms of return on AOF, and came across this little gem:
RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE DATE FOR DOMESTIC DELIVERY, AND 20 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS. IF SAID TIME PERIODS HAVE PASSED SINCE DATE OF PURCHASE, UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN NOT OFFER YOU A REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
Shipping takes a minimum of 5-7 days with regular post, and sometimes 7-10 days. So if the item doesn't arrive until the 10th day you're already SOL if it doesn't fit and you want to return it. So basically, everything is final sale. Final sale is pretty unacceptable with no measurements listed.
They also get the final say if you get your money back. You don't get your money back just for sending it back.. They inspect the clothes and decide if you get a refund. That's sketchy as hell

ardent27
Talker
Talker

Post by ardent27 »

Helloitsmeee wrote:
exquisite wrote:I was reading their terms of return on AOF, and came across this little gem:
They also get the final say if you get your money back. You don't get your money back just for sending it back.. They inspect the clothes and decide if you get a refund. That's sketchy as hell
What happens if they decide not to grant a refund? I doubt they'd send the item back, so do they keep the item AND the money?

IamAUnicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by IamAUnicorn »

I love how it says "unfortunately we can not offer you a refund" like it was something beyond their means, when they probably just decided "yeah 20 days is generous enough".

Also I wouldn't be surprised if they understocked on purpose to create more buzz, kinda like the Kylie or JS lipsticks are always sold out so people jump in to buy them right away when they re-stock. Maybe she had more stored in boxes but when she showed the pieces hanged there were maybe 10 of each, clearly not enough considering her fanbase of 2m subscribers/ potential customers.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Aspyn Ovard-"Fashion" (No Refunds or Returns)

vanilla bean09
Debater
Debater

Post by vanilla bean09 »

AOFashion not AOFerris Ovard

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

ardent27 wrote:
Helloitsmeee wrote:
What happens if they decide not to grant a refund? I doubt they'd send the item back, so do they keep the item AND the money?
That's how I understood it. That's what makes it sketchy. If they aren't going to give you the item back, they should not be able to keep your money. That has to be against the law

exquisite
Talker
Talker

Post by exquisite »

Helloitsmeee wrote:
ardent27 wrote:
Helloitsmeee wrote:
That's how I understood it. That's what makes it sketchy. If they aren't going to give you the item back, they should not be able to keep your money. That has to be against the law
I would assume that you would receive store credit? If not, then the customer is within their legal right to issue a chargeback for their card or open a dispute with their bank. You can't accept payment for services/goods not rendered. I can't find anything specifically regarding this scenario via a quick google search for laws in the US/Utah for returns and refunds.

At this point, I personally would not purchase anything from her website based on her return policy, it needs to be clearer in what type of transaction is happening when the item is not eligible for refund (including what makes an item ineligible). Some of the items are cute IMO, but I'll just find them through other similar online boutiques by searching for the brands listed on the labels!

wildflowers135
Learner
Learner

Post by wildflowers135 »

She should really put a size chart on the website or she will have hundreds of hassles with people returning clothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[blankcanvas]
Talker
Talker

Post by [blankcanvas] »

^^ I agree. She should've sorted that out first before launching the store.
Image Sorry for the grammatical errors. I don't really proofread lolImage

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

[blankcanvas] wrote:^^ I agree. She should've sorted that out first before launching the store.
Just like everything else in her life, (getting married, buying a house, etc) she rushed opening this store. It's going to bite her in the ass later and I can't wait to see it

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

[blankcanvas] wrote:^^ I agree. She should've sorted that out first before launching the store.
Just like everything else in her life, (getting married, buying a house, etc) she rushed opening this store. It's going to bite her in the ass later and I can't wait to see it

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”