Guest Videos

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Guest Videos

Post by coconut_queen »

We all know about kalel's deleting sprees. I always love to see vidos from other youtubers that she is a guest in because she has zero control over how those videos are edited and no choice in when/if they ever get deleted. Plus kalel is forever "Guest."

I thought maybe we could make a thread posting links to videos that she is in on other youtubers channels.

What made me think of this was last night I was trying to find a video she was in on meghan's channel where meghan goes out to meet kalel shopping when she is looking to buy some cosplay supplies. She surprises her in the store and makes a joke about "oh my gosh it's kalel I'm your biggest fan!" and kalel gets the biggest attitude saying something like "ok cameras do not get that close to my face, back up."

I couldn't find the video! But it was the first time I saw her get a nasty attitude like that with someone and I thought "wow, I wonder how often she acts like that when the cameras are off!"

Anyways I thought, it would be fun to have a place here dedicated to posting videos we have seen her as a guest in. It could be nice for looking back on the days when she had a personality some of us actually liked or it could be fun for showcasing videos that show her bad side which seems to be her only side these days!

"Please give me all your money"

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Re: Guest Videos

Post by coconut_queen »

just found one randomly.

You can see at the 1:00 minute mark that she is just sitting on the couch completely anti-social while everyone else is playing with the bird and Louis.

At the 2:25 mark the lover of all living creatures is about to throw up over them trying to feed the worm a bird and has to get up and walk away and remarks how disturbing it is and says "i can't even watch this"

At the 4:30 mark you see her commenting on how she's about to get a hot stone massage and how she loves crazy intense heat but said it innuendo style and made the guy laugh uncomfortably. And after the guy comments about how much he needed the massage because his shoulders were knotted up from all the volunteer work he had been doing and it made me LOL because kalel helps NO ONE but is not a stranger to getting massages.

Then you see her eating dinner with everyone and they go on a late night ride to see some animals and one of the people says "yeah everyone is going!" but there's no sign of kalel on the truck haha!

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

She's in some other South Africa vids on their channel.

In this one he is introducing everyone in the van and when he gets to kalel he takes a split second to remember her name and holds his "aaaaaand Kalel" and she just has her eyebrows raised waiting for him to say it and you can tell she is beyond annoyed. LOL!

But then you just catch some glimpses of her here and there the rest of the vlog with her hat off and looking real haggard.

Post by Guest »

I miss her cosplaying days but she changes so much. I wonder why she lost interest in it :/ I really liked her cosplay of Nana (not the punk one) from the anime NANA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

She's right in the beginning of this one. I was shocked how normal and socially comfortable she seemed. But of COURSE she has to bring her boyfriend into it and he's just on his phone :rofl:

Return to “Kalel”