Miscellaneous ItsJudy Topics
stark2007
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Family and Friends

Post by stark2007 »

Is this woman married or have children?? I wonder how much advice Benji is getting from her about his relationship with Judy, and on parenting. If she has no children or is not married, I really dont think she is the greatest person to go to for advice

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

just tried watching that video and it's private...??

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

letmetellyou wrote:just tried watching that video and it's private...??
I guess Creepy Sal lurks here too and took the video down?

HEY SAL! You are beyond a disturbing person. Good thing you trapped slow minded Benji to follow you in your special little world. :?

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

I watched Julian and baby Julianna on Amy and Juliana channel. It's kinda sad that Julian acted the way Benji should act (happy, fun, silly). I also liked Melanie's comment when Julian said Julianna liked the camera "well she's had one shoved in her face her whole life."

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

jMC125 wrote:I watched Julian and baby Julianna on Amy and Juliana channel. It's kinda sad that Julian acted the way Benji should act (happy, fun, silly). I also liked Melanie's comment when Julian said Julianna liked the camera "well she's had one shoved in her face her whole life."
meoww :HK:

candy7594
Debater
Debater

Post by candy7594 »

Does anyone else find it disturbing that Julian refers to himself in third person as "Juli-Bear?"

These are grown men were talking about or at least I thought.
I am only interested in those who saw what I''ve seen.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

yes. it's very disturbing. julian isn't as annoying as benji, but he's getting there.

oohlalaale
Learner
Learner

Post by oohlalaale »

jMC125 wrote:I also liked Melanie's comment when Julian said Julianna liked the camera "well she's had one shoved in her face her whole life."

That's some serious shade.

violet blue 2 u
Learner
Learner

Post by violet blue 2 u »

I think that Julian and Amy would be much better parents to a son than Benji and Judy would be.

lolatyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by lolatyoutube »

I really wanted to see Benji’s family’s reaction to the Broncos vs. Patriots game. That was a damn good game! I did enjoy watching Amy and Julian’s sh*t talking during the game.

I am curious though how Benji’s dad and I’m guessing Julian are both New England Patriot (Boston) fans and wonder why Benji seems to be a (New York) Yankees fan based on past pictures and their older vlogs where if he wasn’t sporting Mariners gear, it was Yankees gear . I get that they’re two totally different sports, but I always thought it was so random for him to support New York’s sports team. My dad’s originally from New York and would think it’s almost sacrilegious to root for New York in one sports league and then root for Boston in another. I guess my question is, does Benji have any linkage to New York at all? Not that he has to in order to like a sports team. Although, my brothers would be so quick to call him a bandwagon-er!

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

highly doubt he has a good reason for liking the yankees. he doesn't even act like he's that into sports, imo.

Fuckbutt
Learner
Learner

Post by Fuckbutt »

where's the video of him doing the scream exercise?

beautylovingangel
Informer
Informer

Post by beautylovingangel »

Chris irritates me a lot. Judging by his instragram and the way he comes off in the vlog, he's very into himself and he's quite obviously just using Benji and Judy for fame/followers. He also strikes me as the type of guy to only date the most attractive girls and settle for no less. Some people say Benji wore off on Chris or Chris wore off on Benji, but honestly, I think it's a bit of both.

cottonwood
Learner
Learner

Post by cottonwood »

judy's family is beyond sweet.

her mom and dad are especially lovely. and i'm not sure who they are (her cousins maybe) the ones that scared julianna with the wrapping paper. they are hilarious along with jovelle. holy crap i connect with jovelle on a spiritual level she is hilarious and i love the way judy acts around her which is a lot more interesting and fun.

can anyone tell me who aj's parents are? i've never seen a family and a child so sweet in my entire life. aj is so beautiful. it makes me emotional because his heart is so big at such a young age. i can't believe a family would record an audio book for julianna (i mean they're not like first family right anyways that's besides the point) it was so touching. you can see what sort of environment aj is in, i can't dream of having a better environment for growing up than that.

god bless their hearts.

benji's family is just as adorable. gramps, grampy are just adorable. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. we don't see much of his sister and mum tho. julian is pretty cool too and i think he and amy are great people.

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

beautylovingangel wrote:Chris irritates me a lot. Judging by his instragram and the way he comes off in the vlog, he's very into himself and he's quite obviously just using Benji and Judy for fame/followers. He also strikes me as the type of guy to only date the most attractive girls and settle for no less. Some people say Benji wore off on Chris or Chris wore off on Benji, but honestly, I think it's a bit of both.
Lol Chris is only into Asian girls :P
I forgot where I read this but it makes me laugh a little how he and Benji really rub off
of each other.

He is very self absorbed though but he makes me laugh
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Any explanation why Jovelle and Chris went to the BH event? Chris's presence was especially puzzling.

And i was watching the most recent vlog with Judy's mom and it looks like she's lost some weight. I don't know is that's weird to comment on. It might be because of her health issues.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Fuchsiarama wrote:Any explanation why Jovelle and Chris went to the BH event? Chris's presence was especially puzzling.

And i was watching the most recent vlog with Judy's mom and it looks like she's lost some weight. I don't know is that's weird to comment on. It might be because of her health issues.
The trip was only Jovelle and Judy at first but somehow Benji and Chris included themselves. That's why judy was flying and staying in the hotel with Jovelle.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

[youtube][/youtube]

All of a sudden Judy looks like a pro makeup artist.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

shhilurk wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

All of a sudden Judy looks like a pro makeup artist.
Hey she cut down the talons!

Return to “ItsJudysCloset”