PointlessWants: 10 Dayes of Endless Shopping

nocoolname
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWants: 10 Dayes of Endless Shopping

Post by nocoolname »

Its probably reaaaally petty of me but as soon as he's like "GOOOOD MORNING GUYS' I instantly hit the dislike button. Sooo annoying.

Also never heard a more annoying laugh in my life. Its like nails on a chalkboard.

ParkourOneMan
Learner
Learner

Post by ParkourOneMan »

So i don't have to watch he's videos, Can someone please tell me what this internet summit or whatever it is he's currently at?
He's posting about it on twitter, he said hes talking on stage in front of up to 15thousand people

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

WHY IS HE SUCH A FOOL, BRO?

Oh, and he failed to upload a vlog yet again. Why does he claim to be a daily vlogger when he patently isn't?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

ParkourOneMan wrote:So i don't have to watch he's videos, Can someone please tell me what this internet summit or whatever it is he's currently at?
He's posting about it on twitter, he said hes talking on stage in front of up to 15thousand people
Web Summit. Only the biggest tech conference in Europe. He was bragging a couple days ago on snapchat at the airport about how underprepared he was (no idea what airline he's flying on, just finding out it's a big tech conference, finding out that he has to speak, only taking hoodies with him). I wanted to punch him in the face because he doesn't realize how lucky he is.

wowow
Learner
Learner

Post by wowow »

mg95 wrote:whatever happened to ang? he hired her to basically follow him around all day and do his work and she was in the vlogs for a couple weeks before basically disappearing. he barely even goes to his "office" anymore either

Yes!!

What has happened to Ang!?! And what has happened to his office?!!

I need to know. How can he have an ounce of dignity? He only exists to entertain himself. He only takes and wastes and spends and complains.

Xa_K
Talker
Talker

Post by Xa_K »

Do people really want to hear him talk? I cant imagine having that idiot talking about youtube or anything. He doesnt even do anything special on youtube, he has to be one of the worst youtubers with a lot of subscribers that i cant understan how he got (probably because of Zoe)! He just films a few minutes of his boring life and then either he makes "inspirational" talks or buys stuff he doesnt need to show the vlog. He really annoys me cause he thinks so much of himself, he really thinks he is a celebrity or something and i hate his laugh.

kewpie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kewpie »

On the vlog where he cut Zoe's hair, it's obvious he only went back to their house briefly in between shooting gaming vids with Sean to cut a slither of Zoe's hair for the sake of the event being the title of the vid/thumbnail. I wonder if Gleam tell them to do stuff like this. Like they keep a log of their daily goings on and send them in each other's direction if need be to get that #content.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

It's NOT a good morning whenever he appears on my computer screen on a daily basis! :x :?

No disrespect but he acts and behaves so feminine. I cannot stand his whiny voice as if he's about to burst into tears. He's like a hybrid of Russell Brand and Rylan Clarke.

Alfie. You are not a television presenter. Why do you have to exaggerate everything? Why do you always shout in public you look ridiculous! - You are dull, boring and uninspiring. Drop the over-inflated ego and stop acting as if you are the best, most important person to ever grace this earth. You are not a celebrity and stop manipulating you're young impressionable audience from doing pointless money-making calculated fraudulent schemes. So obnoxious and annoying. You are extremely pointless. Outside of Youtube nobody knows you and will not know who you are!

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

on ang's linkedin it says she is his PA so I would think she is in the background doing all his work for him.

I am appalled at how he treated the web summit, It is my industry (tech) and I went to it in Dublin last year and as a student I still dressed appropriately and i was just attending a talk, he was giving one, like maybe for the talk it was fine to wear the hoodie but for the dinner?
he didnt have anything prepared and it just shat on the summit. He then broke off from the group, he seems to be really anti social lately.

I just can't get over how unprofessional he is, why is he doing these types of gigs if he just wants to be ameteur, it doesnt make sense, hes only comfortable around 12 year old girls and thats weird.

also: they could of got better youtubers and not that other giy whow as there saying oh ill bring the energy up all they are talking about is business, eh no they aren't you idiot.

wowow
Learner
Learner

Post by wowow »

I want my own PA & my own empty office!

I want a year's free Nando's & Jamie Oliver's provided I make non-stop ads for them every single day!

I guarantee to make videos as amazing as Alfie's!

Post by Guest »

It annoys me how he is ALWAYS running late, but doesn't seem to care?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

What was supposed to happen yesterday at 7 pm?

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

rai1234 wrote:What was supposed to happen yesterday at 7 pm?
He did a live stream on his gaming channel.

It's the video called "DIY Juggle Bubbles Challenge." Basically he just played with another stupid product he bought on camera, this time live with no edits..

I swear he doesn't understand the meaning of DIY. He literally is playing with a toy. It's not like he made his own gloves and solution that work just like the stuff in stores. It's just more clickbait.

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

Something like his last 4 or 5 DAILY vlogs have started around 7pm. That's dedication right there.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

I find him to be quite a bully underneath his stupid faux cheerful persona. He's very nit-picky and judgemental often putting down people around him. It's just something I have noticed and people tend to tip-toe around him and try not to get on his bad side. I wish somebody would put him in his place and tells him to get over himself.

OT- What's with him and his friends trying to act hipster/gangsta? What's with the 'Yo' after every sentence and overall acting like a celebrity. You sound pathetic and pretentious!

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

fruitloaf wrote:I find him to be quite a bully underneath his stupid faux cheerful persona. He's very nit-picky and judgemental often putting down people around him. It's just something I have noticed and people tend to tip-toe around him and try not to get on his bad side. I wish somebody would put him in his place and tells him to get over himself.

OT- What's with him and his friends trying to act hipster/gangsta? What's with the 'Yo' after every sentence and overall acting like a celebrity. You sound pathetic and pretentious!
Him and Zoe both are massive bullies but the brainwashed minions are too stupid to see that.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Guyiiiiz, I couldn't help myself. On his recent blog, I just had to comment....

"Once again Alfie, you show your complete ignorance about achieving "dreams". Do you really think that the job market works that way? You went straight from school to a successful YouTube career, so you really have no business telling people who live in the real world that they are not getting their dream job because they don't believe enough. I genuinely think it is irresponsible to tell all your young followers this sort of nonsense."

For context, in a vlog that summed up everything that is annoying about Alfie ("Why is the weather so rubbish? Why???", getting free stuff from Oliver Bonas for no reason, showing Zoe naked in bed for no reason, buying more sushi), he at the end gave one of his motivational speeches about believing in yourself and you can do anything. His friend has a job interview this week, and is not confident about getting it. He was appalled at this, and went off about how if you believe enough you'll do it, you need confidence and you can do anything blah blah. I HATE it when he does this. It is setting his little followers up for a fall when they grow up and shows how out of touch and ignorant he is.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Why does he keep talking about his time away in Lisbon as if it was months and months? "catching up with all the work I've missed since being away!" "I missed this Waitrose sushi so much when I was in Lisbon!" Mate, you were there for two nights.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

omg that vlog today. pissed me off at every turn. why doesnt zoe go with him to the bonfire stuff with the friends? it's just weird he goes to hang out with a bunch of people and she's NEVER there. then he's going on about inspo quotes and "idk who said this but it's cool" , yeah he was searching for stuff to rip off and call his own.
WHY is he always filming him and zoe naked in bed, eating in bed, slobbing around in bed??

Oh and i HATE that intro music he has
Don't stan so close to me

Sidneycue
Learner
Learner

Post by Sidneycue »

omg I can not believe he put a clip of zoe with her boobs moments away from popping out in the last vlog

Return to “Pointless Blog”