What a joke she is. :roll:

Mkl464
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nono scamtiago #pimpdowninkoreatown - Part 11

Post by Mkl464 »

Anyone think Nina is buying followers/views on her snapchat sundays channel? She's pulling 200- 400 new subscribers a DAY. that seems crazy high to me for a trashy drama woman just sitting there EATING. She also talks nonstop about how that channel is growing so fast.

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

Everything about her is a scam. Read the comment section. There’s no way it’s that much positivity

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I called out Nina's fake a/c's a couple of times in the comments & they've miraculously stopped commenting as much. She has created more fake a/c's who literally cuss every comment not kissing her ass.
And why's she lying about how she can't name the people who sponsor her to...eat at restaurants? because she wants to keep it personal? :rofl:

Nina's eating out everyday with the $2k donations. She looks like she's always plotting her next scam. What an evil sad pathetic psycho bitch. Wonder if she'll still be fooling her 4-5 remaining kisses till she's 50. :P

Silverrr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Silverrr »

She's getting sponsored by a big brand to inject her lips... but she's not going to say who they are. Isn't that the point of a sponsor? You have to promote them and they pay you in return?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lmfao that's because she's not, she's just using donation money to pay for it and thinks we're all stupid enough to believe her. Her lips are big enough, why the fuck do these people keep wanting to look like blow-up dolls?

yvillato1998
Learner
Learner

Post by yvillato1998 »

LiddlePallid wrote:lmfao that's because she's not, she's just using donation money to pay for it and thinks we're all stupid enough to believe her. Her lips are big enough, why the fuck do these people keep wanting to look like blow-up dolls?

Ugh this!!! I don't get this whole lip injection trend that has like over powered YouTube. Literally every youtuber I watch has/is getting lip injections.

I really don't see the fascination with it, but with someone as fake as Nina adding more fakeness to her isn't a surprise

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Soooo many comments on her "don't know where I'm sleeping tonight vlog" calling her out on her shit. She is constantly getting takeout, staying in hotels - she's hinting that she needs donations again, but has money to buy weed and wraps and everything else constantly showing herself shopping. Talking about looking into a 3 month lease somewhere or an AirBNB. I know AirBNB is cheaper than hotels and whatnot, but for 3 MONTHS??

And I don't recall her ever showing herself smoking weed on camera before so why would she think it's a good idea to start showing it now? When you're going through all this shit trying to get to see your son again? :rofl:

Also, she wants to "book herself" into Youtube Space so that she can film videos. Are you kidding me? You need YouTube space to sit there and film videos about your drama? She does everything on her fucking phone :rofl:

She can't get a car mount but she gets her hair done, nails done, etc. Does she realize how stupid she looks in these videos? And isn't it illegal to wear earbuds or headphones while driving? Why the fuck did she put those in? If it's for her phone, I'm sure her fancy ass car has fucking bluetooth in it - can't she connect that so she can get her phone calls through the speakers?

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

There is no way she is broke and sleeping rough! On her eating channel she uploads every single day, sometimes multiple times a day!!!

She always has somewhere to sleep, has her nails done, and is certainly not going hungry!
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It cracks me up because she's always eating seafood too, which tends to be expensive. You can't be whining about having nowhere to sleep and being broke and then in the same breath go order $70 worth of fresh seafood lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

How many times did she call Madalay Bay "Mandolin" Bay in this new video? LOL I cannot believe the amount of idiots that are sending her money. I hope she gets fat from all this eating she's doing :rofl: Also, take those goddamn earbuds out of your ears!!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg I can't with her over-acting. The whole "let me stare in wonderment at everything I see in the aquarium" got old real fast. It's a fucking aquarium! Take it down a notch and stop acting like you've never seen fish or turtles before. Also, I see she still can't call Samantha by her real name - she calls her Piinksparkles again several times in this video :rofl:

janeythesparkler
Informer
Informer

Post by janeythesparkler »

Yeah cause KIM K'S BOTOX PERSON wants to sponsor Nono :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm legit dying at her excuses and the overacting is just pathetic. Her little bit at the end about people hating on her not being happy with themselves is such BS. Nah girlfriend, I'm very happy with who I am and all that I have (which is literally a thousands times what you'll ever make in your entire life). I just can't stand liars and people who prey on others to have monetary gains.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She woke up "projective vomiting" :rofl: yeah maybe it's because you're eating nothing but takeout constantly. You're bound to hit an issue sooner or later.

I highly, highly doubt that place sponsored her lip injections. I think she just did that so that people wouldn't give her more shit for spending money on something that's not a necessity when she's constantly saying that she's so broke. Maybe they gave her a discount for putting a video on her channel/promoting them, but not for one second do I believe they did that for free. Also, she already has huge lips - why does she need lip injections? :rofl:

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I can't believe she's spewing the same damn shit like a broken record for 2+ yrs. Ain't she tired? Ok people here is the TRUTH -

1. All she does in Atlanta & Vegas is - STRIP.

2. She shakes her plastic ass at strip clubs which is why she needs to get her nails, hair & lips done.

3. Stripping is where the extra cash to spend at hotels & sea food comes from.

4. She's using her son as an excuse to squeeze out $$ from unsuspecting fans. She literally has manic fits of laughter seeing people defend her fraudulent ass & donate to her imaginary cause.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

In the latest vlog did she seriously say "this is why I need a kid" after she was playing like an idiot on the "virtual ice?" YOU HAVE A KID. And it clearly doesn't bother you that you don't get to see him lmfao

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

How does she manage to eat so much GARBAGE??? :o

I like eating take out now again, but if I ate like that everyday or mulitiple times a day....my stomach would be like a rock!!!

It would either make you extremely constipated or give you diarrhoea!!! Surely she must know that eating this way so frequently is going to make her unwell? :roll:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's constant now. I don't know if she always ate like this before because she didn't film every damn thing she ate, but I do recall her cooking for herself. She doesn't even do that anymore because she's too busy living in hotels.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her rant in her last video, Jesus Christ. She has no idea why people give her shit for asking for money. Like, get a normal job, and get an apartment or a house in Vegas if you want any chance of seeing your son. Why have a house in Florida if Vegas is where he is? Because she doesn't care about anything but herself and her stupid channel that is never going to get huge like she thinks it will.

Return to “NinaUnrated”