Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Clingier Than Saran Wrap" Lace - Part 12

Post by cats-or-die »

ItFitsMyMacros wrote:ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG. She can't wear tops like that when she has such huge boobs.
Personal: I lost my boobs when I lost weight and am getting a boob job in June. I'm so afraid to accidentally look like Marissa does when she wears clothing like this. Image how large does she say her boobs are again? I want to be sure not to get anywhere near that big LOL.

lashesandcurls
Learner
Learner

Post by lashesandcurls »

Please don't let her move to SF. I don't want to randomly run into her... Ugh. I love Jane (the cutest coffee shop in Pacific Heights) and Alta Plaza Park, but I saw she was there with Noah :? Nonononono.

I can't deal with this girl. She said she loved to be alone (or some derivative), but she obviously doesn't. I, personally, love to sit in coffee shops by myself and take walks by myself. I don't think Marissa could ever do anything like that. When she goes out, she is always with someone (as someone previously noted)—even her "solo trip" involved Noah coming and "surprising her." She needs to go out to meals/coffee by herself, in order to preach that she loves being alone and having alone time, because being alone in your apartment does not count.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

Oh just thought of another

Marissa 'Desperate, Clingy and ready to move in' Lace

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

lashesandcurls
Learner
Learner

Post by lashesandcurls »

Marissa "Crystal Clear Crazy" Lace

Kdems
Learner
Learner

Post by Kdems »

I'm a big fan of Marissa Passiveagrissa Lace.

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Ok lets give it a few hours and let ppl choose their fave and suggest more or whatever and then anyone can make the thread when we have our title!

I gotta give Marissa props, usually moving through threads this quickly requires WAY more subscribers than she has, but I guess a very special type of crazy can override that!

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

Marissa gets so upset over the notion that someone is challenging her "spirituality" when that literally happens to organized religion every day. The girl who snapped her is not wrong to a point. New ageism is a huge mass marketed amalgamation of previously established religious beliefs but packaged in a pretty "Eat Pray Love" bow for white people. I mean I think it's weird to push your beliefs on other in general...but come on Marissa. She overreacted and should have just written in her diary about it. :roll:

OAN: LMFAO @ her excuse as to why she couldn't get the podcast up in the past 3 months. Okay girl sure. You were so busy with your one video a week (BEING GENEROUS) schedule on YT, baths twice a day, facial masks, etc. that you just had NO time to work on your podcast. Right...
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

untapie
Learner
Learner

Post by untapie »

OMG I have had it with this girl. I missed the beginning of her younow so I am watching it now and WOW. She calls people ignorant left and right when they don't agree with her beliefs but she doesn't realize she is the ignorant one who has ZERO grasp on the real world. Someone asked her about gender neutral bathrooms and she said she saw on Facebook that a mom was worried her daughter might get raped if men are allowed to go into women's restrooms and she said "what? WHAT? that is never going to happen. I would bet my left titty that won't ever happen." Like how dumb is she to not realize that sick men could take advantage of gender neutral bathrooms to attack woman?? Ugh that just really pissed me off, she needs a wake up call ASAP

A girl at the end of her rant someone said "anything can happen, I just think people should stick to their own bathrooms" and our sweet sweet mariss replies with "and I think you should not be ignorant." What a nice girl she is to her fans.
Last edited by untapie on Wed May 04, 2016 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Marissa "short lease, shorter relationships" Lace

lashesandcurls
Learner
Learner

Post by lashesandcurls »

Marissa "Year of U-Haul It" Lace

crazydoglady19
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady19 »

Anyone else think her use of slang totally smacks of cultural appropriation? Yaaaasss, guuurl, yo, slayyyyy etc

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

crazydoglady19 wrote:Anyone else think her use of slang totally smacks of cultural appropriation? Yaaaasss, guuurl, yo, slayyyyy etc
lmao don't get me started. Nothing pisses me off more than a white girl who actively uses AAVE (she used to use a lot of last year when I first started watching her, haven't watched her vids since NHG1) lol

alex_123
Learner
Learner

Post by alex_123 »

This girl calls herself "non-judgemental" and then ten minutes later goes on a rant about how she screenshots people who send her snapchats of them partying and how she could find the address of their dorms and get them kicked out. but CHOOSE JOY BB.

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

alex_123 wrote:This girl calls herself "non-judgemental" and then ten minutes later goes on a rant about how she screenshots people who send her snapchats of them partying and how she could find the address of their dorms and get them kicked out. but CHOOSE JOY BB.
Oh my god she has time to do shit like this but doesn't have time for her podcast HAHA. No youtuber who is actually even remotely successful on YouTube would have the time or care enough about random people to go to these lengths....she is honestly so embarrassing

jp_59
Debater
Debater

Post by jp_59 »

I follow her on Pinterest and those wedding/house pins are making more and more appearances each week!

I don't know, I think nhg2 will propose because he's that effing crazy too.

She's expecting to move to SF, move in together, get engaged, get another dog with nhg2, and get married probably all by the end of this year.

I mean, I'll ride the crazy train to see this mess :rofl:

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I am so sick of hearing her pat herself on the back and talk about how strong she is for getting out of such a ~toxic relationship~ with NHG.
The only reason you are no longer in that relationship is because he dumped your stupid ass!! We all could tell the relationship was sour very early on, and she stillllll was on his dick even though he supposedly was cheating on her and taking advantage of her. She's such a weak ass thirsty bitch. She was clinging onto him and buying him vacations to get him to stay because even she knew he didn't like her. Absolutely pathetic. Greg is the one who got sick of you, and left you. We all know you'd still be with him if he could tolerate you this long. Get over it!

And now, thinking about moving to SF after like two months of a long distance relationship...oh my lord. This is going to be hilarious.

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

ItFitsMyMacros wrote:ImageImage

Suck it in my sweet sweet friends.

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Apartments in SF are STUPID expensive. That's why she's posting more videos, she's not gonna be able to afford moving out there unless her grandparents give her a ton of money every month.

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

I needed a laugh this morning and nothing does it for me like watching her get all riled up like she did in this rant

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

You guys are so good at thinking of thread titles we have to many good ones

Return to “MarissaLace”