NikiandGabiBeauty Part 2

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: NikiandGabiBeauty Part 2

Post by Batila »

Gabi is starting to remind me of Blair Fowler with all her health issues. These girls are so young yet they get sick constantly.

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by laura__rosemarie »

thelovingmomma wrote:
princessonfleek wrote:
Talyylouisee wrote:
thelovingmomma wrote:Please tell me I'm not the only person that feels something is odd about Gabi's boyfriend? I know he is young but he is weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally agree!
I used to think it was just that he is quite young and that was a reason for why he is so full on with the "gabi is my true love forever and ever.....and ever and ever hehe!" Sort of thing.
But I feel like it's more than that. He's unsettling and I can't quite put my finger on why.

he seems gay to me
Maybe that's it. He definitely seems weird. He has this goofy, immature vibe too.

he reminds me of someone I would have met in like highschool. Goofy, awkward, immature.

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

laura__rosemarie wrote:
thelovingmomma wrote:
princessonfleek wrote:
Talyylouisee wrote:
thelovingmomma wrote:Please tell me I'm not the only person that feels something is odd about Gabi's boyfriend? I know he is young but he is weird.

Totally agree!
I used to think it was just that he is quite young and that was a reason for why he is so full on with the "gabi is my true love forever and ever.....and ever and ever hehe!" Sort of thing.
But I feel like it's more than that. He's unsettling and I can't quite put my finger on why.

he seems gay to me
Maybe that's it. He definitely seems weird. He has this goofy, immature vibe too.

he reminds me of someone I would have met in like highschool. Goofy, awkward, immature.

Maybe even middle school Image

When did he graduate actually?

FullMetal
Debater
Debater

Post by FullMetal »

I like this more "real" side of Gabi, where she isn't putting on an act and trying to be someone else when she's filming, and she's just talking to everyone and being honest and being herself. That's the Gabi I feel like I could get along with. I'm surprised she put on makeup to do that video, if I was throwing up and bedridden I wouldn't even be looking at my makeup, but I guess that's just her lol. She must be feeling better though because she just posted a picture to her Instagram story of her newly bleached hair and extensions.

Also is it me or is Niki's recent hair dye job not that great, like it's her roots (which is fine) and then yellowish blonde and then the teal? Like they were trying to do ombre but it didn't take the dye or something lol.

jessrah
Talker
Talker

Post by jessrah »

Does she have extensions or is she just wearing fake eyelashes?

Not a fan of her new makeup look, it makes her look sick or tired.

FullMetal
Debater
Debater

Post by FullMetal »

jessrah wrote:Image

Does she have extensions or is she just wearing fake eyelashes?

Not a fan of her new makeup look, it makes her look sick or tired.
She's gotten eyelash extensions before but I think in this video they're just falsies because when she looked down I could see the strip on her eyelid.

Girl does not know how to do makeup and lift up her eyes. She blends her eyeshadow too far down to her outer corners which makes her eyes look droopy af. Niki should try to do her eyeshadow angled upwards, if that makes sense, to make it more like a cat-eye shape which will help her eyes look more lifted. She also needs to learn how to blend, I saw a smudge in her outer corner and her crease shadow looks uneven. I always put a cream-colored eyeshadow over my primer, mostly from crease to browbone, to set it and it makes it a lot easier to blend shadows in the crease. Anyways. I get carried away with makeup talk lmao. The lighting in her video really emphasized the splotchiness of her hair color at the top. It's like 3 different shades of teal lol.

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

Her dye job is ridiculously bad. I wonder if she got it done in LA or Pennsylvania.

Alisha sometimes looks so done with Niki when they hang out. When Niki was COMPLETELY overreacting about how good the sushi was with all of those ridiculous faces, Alisha looked almost embarrassed. And when Alisha took over the vlog and mentioned how long Niki was taking to get ready, she seemed a little pissed that Niki was taking her sweet time in the bathroom (dancing and singing to music) while Alisha waited for her. I personally found that super rude. I know if my friend was waiting for me to get ready so we could go out, I would probably be taking the least amount of time possible.

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

From their recent video
They confirmed it was was filmed while they are in LA, but I wonder if it was before or after gabi being sick.
Cause if after it's a bit rude for Niki to obnoxiously take over (I mean what's new there with that thoooooo Image) and be all "we are both so so so genuinely happy right now!!!" When it should be a pretty well known fact that gabi is not happy in LA and wouldn't be particularly happy being sick hahahaha

megdiane12
Learner
Learner

Post by megdiane12 »

Talyylouisee wrote:Image
From their recent video
They confirmed it was was filmed while they are in LA, but I wonder if it was before or after gabi being sick.
Cause if after it's a bit rude for Niki to obnoxiously take over (I mean what's new there with that thoooooo ) and be all "we are both so so so genuinely happy right now!!!" When it should be a pretty well known fact that gabi is not happy in LA and wouldn't be particularly happy being sick hahahaha

It was after. One of the questions asked what they would do if they switched bodies for a day and Gabi answered that she would eat a whole pizza because she hasn't been able to eat without feeling sick since she had a stomach flu.

megdiane12
Learner
Learner

Post by megdiane12 »

Niki's hair (which she says is "so different") doesn't look that different to me.
Also, oh my gosh, her lashes looked sooooo bad in today's vlog.
I agree that the real Gabi is a lot better than the fake Gabi. Gabi has moments where she's pretty bearable and I actually like her.

gigi708
Learner
Learner

Post by gigi708 »

niki has died over her haur blue so many times that its really starting to look thin, limpy, dry and really just dead...she really needs to start taking care of her hair especially if she wants to keep up the blue colour.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

I think Niki belongs in LA and Gabi belongs in PA but wants to belong in LA

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

Does anyone else notice that Gabi very rarely posts pictures of Collin? Even on her personal Facebook page (you can only see profile pictures) there isn't any.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

thelovingmomma wrote:Does anyone else notice that Gabi very rarely posts pictures of Collin? Even on her personal Facebook page (you can only see profile pictures) there isn't any.

Seeing how much he posts about Gabi compared to her posting bout him is so funny. :rofl: i just checked his Twitter and he tweets "quotes from the queen" posted pictures/collages of her, RT's her tweets, tweets about her, like it's all about her, it's strange.... Maybe he feels like he's dating a "celeb" or something? cuz his obsession is off.

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

sparkles wrote:
thelovingmomma wrote:Does anyone else notice that Gabi very rarely posts pictures of Collin? Even on her personal Facebook page (you can only see profile pictures) there isn't any.

Seeing how much he posts about Gabi compared to her posting bout him is so funny. :rofl: i just checked his Twitter and he tweets "quotes from the queen" posted pictures/collages of her, RT's her tweets, tweets about her, like it's all about her, it's strange.... Maybe he feels like he's dating a "celeb" or something? cuz his obsession is off.
Exactly! He is definitely more invested than she is. It is disturbing how obsessed he is. I'm not even lying I thought maybe she is his beard.

Creolelazy
Learner
Learner

Post by Creolelazy »

likefrylikefry wrote:I think Niki belongs in LA and Gabi belongs in PA but wants to belong in LA
Agreed. Nikki has a don't give a shit vibe that is perfect for LA. Gabi is like that popularity middle schooler who goes to high school and nobody gives a crap about em.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

To be honest, I think LA would be too much for Niki. She puts up a front as if she's this edgy Cali girl, but in reality, we would just get a bunch of emotional vlogs and "The Truth About LA" videos from her. She may not be as much a try hard as Gabi, but it's obvious a large part of her wants to be loved and noticed by others and do whatever is trending.

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

I'm curious how the filming with both of them is going to work since clearly Gabi isn't as excited to be in LA as Niki is. I have a feeling more arguments are going to happen when Niki wants to shot something and Gabi, still on the east coast, doesn't want to fly over to LA. I have a feeling Gabi is going to be in LA more then she would like since there are way more opportunities in LA, especially for Youtubers who seem to be all migrated over on the west coast.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

Gabi is like that popularity middle schooler who goes to high school and nobody gives a crap about em.
Never heard something more true LOL

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

They're collating with Tana

Return to “Niki and Gabi”