LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 35 A.K.A The Lips Of Wilmywood

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 35 A.K.A The Lips Of Wilmywood

Post by Chalky »

Well, I think it's nice that Lisa shares about her new boobs with us LOL...no but really, I cannot find anything nice to say about her...and I don't think that anything she does for "us" is for anything other than her own benefit - and hey, I'm certainly fine with that, I don't need anything she does to benefit me.

I definitely prefer someone like Dominique Sachse who has a successful career, a gorgeous and successful husband and nice family whom she does things with than Lisa....Dominique also does alot for her community (maybe because she is a newscaster, but she still does) and she had a lovely video about her father after he died - now that's what I'm talking about LOL :love2:

Lisa's trip to LA - which she probably didn't pay for did not benefit anyone but Lisa....I certainly hope she did have a good time and she should but she didn't make the trip seem very interesting - just more shopping.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

puccamom wrote:Image
ImageImage

That first pic you can see the huge dent in her boob.
Last pic shows horrible posture/tummy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Omg. :o What does she see when she looks in the mirror and thinks that is ok? I have never known anyone whose had implants, but her boobs being dented already cannot be normal.

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

Lisa must have been in her glory, finally getting to "play model" for a day. Naturally she had to show the world her goolagongs, dent and all. :roll: Must we keep having them foisted on us in every video and IG pic? At this point, they almost need their own YT channel and IG account.

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

Redlipstick9 wrote:Her fan girls kill me with their comments! In the newest model photo shoot, one comments that they teared up while watching it. Another said, "I'm so proud of you! You've come a long way baby!" The only long way she has come is on a plane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So true! Oh, her fan girls kill me ~ they're as air-headed as their beloved leader.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

PkayB113 wrote:I think what Sheila did for Lisa was not only great, but a once in a lifetime experience any one of us would have loved to have had! Why no one can say anything nice, just once, amazes me!
We say what we feel. That's the whole point of this place. We can say whatever we want without being banned. I've seen plenty of people say nice things or compliment Lisa when they really meant it.

It amazes me that you of all people would have anything to say about what people say here.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

I think most of us here at some point have given Lisa compliments, in fact many of us used to enjoy her videos from what I've read.

I certainly did, a few years ago I thought she was a sweet, charming pretty lady and enjoyed her videos, even bought several things upon her recommendation but with time I started to see a change, at first I thought it was nice she was updating her wardrobe (I never thought she had a good sense of style) but when the shopping became extra excessive and sweet gifts were a weekly occurrence along with all the information SHE shared about her family, I started seeing her true colors.

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

Edie wrote:
puccamom wrote:Image
ImageImage

That first pic you can see the huge dent in her boob.
Last pic shows horrible posture/tummy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Omg. :o What does she see when she looks in the mirror and thinks that is ok? I have never known anyone whose had implants, but her boobs being dented already cannot be normal.
Oh dear, she's got the boobs of a star now...Tara Reid, Tori Spelling and any of the others walking around with botched boob jobs.
Maybe her 15 minutes will come if she appears on "Botched" :rofl:

Gogglestoggles
Learner
Learner

Post by Gogglestoggles »

Going to LA to a jewelry selling party with store bought cookies and punch is a once in a lifetime experience lol? I think sleeping in the safari of South Africa or hiking to a remote volcano heated waterfall in Venezuela would be a once in a lifetime experience....
Loved all those ultra filtered pics of Lisa where she looked nothing like herself. She was sure proud of that cheap looking boob job too. Also, Lisa you look like a man. It's time to wear a girdle to give you a waist or to stop wearing forever21 looking outfits.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Return to “LisaLisaD1”