Marissa "New Year, New Hot Greg" Lace - Part 11

neatndfancy
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa

Post by neatndfancy »

She edits her own videos. Why leave in a clip talking about how she's only going to focus on what will pay her the most for the least amount of effort? I know I wouldn't watch someone who admitted to only vlogging or what have you to make easy money. If that's what you do cool good for you but keep it to yourself. How rude
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

ijustcantwithyou
Learner
Learner

Post by ijustcantwithyou »

Other tidbits from that Loey video - she mentioned something about Expedia and then says "I'll have to ask Noah about it.."

Then, they are talking about being drunk and she said she only drinks about 5 times a year. K.

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

neatndfancy wrote:She edits her own videos. Why leave in a clip talking about how she's only going to focus on what will pay her the most for the least amount of effort? I know I wouldn't watch someone who admitted to only vlogging or what have you to make easy money. If that's what you do cool good for you but keep it to yourself. How rude
I'm pretty sure it's just because she is a shitty editor. She probably goes through the footage once and chops it up, but I doubt she watches them over again because she's so lazy. She's made a ton of editing mistakes

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

Her personality is so nasty and it's so cringeworthy when she starts "posing" at the end. Yuck. We should paste that link into the comments of all of her social media. :D

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

Ravyne wrote:
velvetthunderground wrote:i am seriously feeling so bad for her dogs. i have a rescue dog and if i leave the house for more than ten minutes, he acts like i've been gone for years!!
people don't know how psychologically affected animals can get if their owner leaves them. just watch the videos of soldiers returning home to their dogs...
Exactly my thoughts...
Same, my dog has really bad anxiety when we leave, he's gotten a lot better but there were times we couldn't go anyplace without bringing him with us. Poor Hailey and Brody should just stay at Gma and Gpa Lace's for now on because she's clearly moved on to "better things" :roll:

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Marissa "New Year, New Hot Greg" Lace - Part 11

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

logicalnonsense wrote:
Ravyne wrote:
velvetthunderground wrote:i am seriously feeling so bad for her dogs. i have a rescue dog and if i leave the house for more than ten minutes, he acts like i've been gone for years!!
people don't know how psychologically affected animals can get if their owner leaves them. just watch the videos of soldiers returning home to their dogs...
Exactly my thoughts...
Same, my dog has really bad anxiety when we leave, he's gotten a lot better but there were times we couldn't go anyplace without bringing him with us. Poor Hailey and Brody should just stay at Gma and Gpa Lace's for now on because she's clearly moved on to "better things" :roll:
It seems like she got dogs to fill a void when she moved to LA and was lonely. So she rescued a dog to make herself happy. I'm not sure why she did it twice but that makes it twice as bad that now that she has Noah they have been pushed aside as an inconvenience. There's a picture I saw that said "pet owners vow" and its like I will not get rid of you when I fall in love or have a baby. Maybe Marissa should reevaluate her priorities and see if she is the best fit for her pets if she never grooms them, never takes the harnesses off and just drops them off somewhere so she can do whatever she wants. Pets are supposed to be family not an inconvenience.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

hay8345
Informer
Informer

Post by hay8345 »

I'm still cringing at her attempt to flex in that video... :?
she really is the WORST
I seriously cannot believe more people don't see through her shit.

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

Omg I'd never seen that clip before! Can we fucking send that out to every social media platform she has?? The cunt doesn't deserve a single thing she has. How have her dimwit minions not seen through her yet?!

xoxo gossip cat

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

jenniferlee878 wrote:
efyourthighgap wrote:https://vimeo.com/138337943
theres always this but the broad doesn't even vlog anymore.. and when she does all she does is post pictures with some cheap music ..
lmaoooo i forgot this happened. this video is the epitome of how vapid and greedy she truly is.
#NeverForget
:FU:

cellardoor
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cellardoor »

theres always this but the broad doesn't even vlog anymore.. and when she does all she does is post pictures with some cheap music ..
How have I never seen this! what a nasty girl she is.

Post by Guest »

Is it sad that I'm looking forward to what the next thread name/title is going to be? Like, I keep checking back to look for it lol.

Pollypocketxoxxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Pollypocketxoxxo »

I like Marissa "always the victim" lace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iampp
Learner
Learner

Post by iampp »

Marissa "I'm keeping my new relationship private" Lace

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

Marissa "is my last name Lucas yet" Lace #wifeymaterial

xoxo gossip cat

therescue
Lurker
Lurker

Post by therescue »

Marissa "#YearOfBoo" Lace

forever_kenzie
Talker
Talker

Post by forever_kenzie »

Omg someone tweet her that video and/post it everywhere.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

cellardoor wrote:
How have I never seen this! what a nasty girl she is.
Wow... That's so cringe worthy... Wow...

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

trubee
Learner
Learner

Post by trubee »

Guys. I'm finding it very hard to even hate-watch her videos anymore.

She's just such a pretentious dumbass. She is waaaaaaaaaayyyy too stupid to be that arrogant.

In her new Favorites video she's talking about a camera that's $100+ and she goes "it's way better than those stupid trendy ones everyone has. it has flash." BECAUSE HOMEGIRL IS TOO MUCH OF A DIPSHIT TO EVEN LOOK UP THE CAMERA SO SHE CAN PRETEND TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT IT?? Shut up Marissa. You're embarrassing yourself. You only like it because it's expensive and money is no object to you since you spend all of your poor grandparents' money. Every camera has flash. If you're going to brag about what one camera is better than what the rest of us use, you should probably at least know something about cameras other than "this one is better because it's expensive and has flash" :roll:

trubee
Learner
Learner

Post by trubee »

Guys. I'm finding it very hard to even hate-watch her videos anymore.

She's just such a pretentious dumbass. She is waaaaaaaaaayyyy too stupid to be that arrogant.

In her new Favorites video she's talking about a camera that's $100+ and she goes "it's way better than those stupid trendy ones everyone has. it has flash." BECAUSE HOMEGIRL IS TOO MUCH OF A DIPSHIT TO EVEN LOOK UP THE CAMERA SO SHE CAN PRETEND TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT IT?? Shut up Marissa. You're embarrassing yourself. You only like it because it's expensive and money is no object to you since you spend all of your poor grandparents' money. Every camera has flash. If you're going to brag about what one camera is better than what the rest of us use, you should probably at least know something about cameras other than "this one is better because it's expensive and has flash" :roll:

Return to “MarissaLace”