SuperMaryFace - Part 7

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 7

Post by SuperFakeFace »

This is a comment from her paid advertisement. This is exactly why I despise Mary.

Her fans are obviously SCARY obsessed with her and a lot of them are unstable and have deep insecurity issues. How can you be so obsessed with a person you literally don't know, that they would play a role in your therapy? All those people who tell her "You stopped me from committing suicide"... um what? You don't know this woman. She lies to you ALL the time and uses you. You mean nothing to her. All she gives you are empty platitudes that mean NOTHING and are not sincere at all. It's tragic that people actually see this girl as such an important part of their life. I guess a lot of her fans suffer from some sort of developmental disabilities, I can't explain this irrational behavior any other way. That is not just being an insecure 12 year old, that is extreme and she gets tons of comments like that.

Fuck you Mary for making yourself into this figure that means so much to so many poor impressionable young people. They mean nothing to you other than fodder for your ego and cash cows you can milk. That makes you despicable and guess what? You will always end up with guys like Ken, because that is exactly what you deserve. No decent guy (like Pewds and others you tried to suck up to) would ever give human garbage like you the time of day. You are not as "magically beautiful" as you think you are that you think people will look over your awful personality just to get a squeeze of those silicone bags. There are tons of girl out there who are prettier than you AND have a great personality. So hope you will enjoy eternity rotting away with Ken in eternal bitterness.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

I think with sponsored stuff a lot of people have really ruined it (like grav3yardgirl off the top of my head, who doesn't even mention being sponsored) because they will take anything and everything and say it's worth shit just for the moolah.

But there are some that are genuine and they don't take every single sponsor that offers them stuff cause they don't believe in it (like you won't see the stuff they reject, because they don't post about it), or they took the item and didn't do the sponsorship because they didn't like it or they take it and have an honest opinion (ie not blowing the item up to be some holy grail miracle product). What I really don't like are sponsorships that tell people what to say and don't let them be honest. So for me, I don't hate them, but there are certain types I don't like and you can generally tell which ones are fake, like Mary's in this case. It's basically having common sense, but when people are young and impressionable the fake sponsorships are just, yeah, I get what you mean. I can see both sides.

jodocus
Learner
Learner

Post by jodocus »

Yeah yeah, been lurking for a million years and finally decided to post, blah blah.

What 'inspired' (blegh) me to do so, is a video I just watched on Youtube, Top 10 Cosplayers (by WatchMojo). Mary wasn't in it, obviously. But some comments (by the narrator and the cosplayers) really made me think of Mary, in that she seems to be doing the exact OPPOSITE. Like, to be respected in the cosplay community you need to design and create your own costumes. You need to be familiar with, and willing to try and become skilled in, several types of art like drawing, sculpting, drawing, sowing, etc. Mary does not seem to be willing to make much of an effort, yet she considers herself a professional (but it's also definitely just about having fun!).

let me make clear that i do not hate or even dislike Mary. There are a few things about her, besides what i stated above, that I find very offputting.

Here in the Netherlands we would say she has very long toes. I.e., they're very prone to being stepped on. She is just so easily offended by anything and everything. Even a compliment is a potential insult in disguise to her.

She contradicts herself ALL the time, and doesn't even know it.
"Listen to me, I am your MOTHER and I know best, my spiders! I can fix whatever ails you! But no wait, I actually don't know what I'm talking about so maybe you shouldn't listen to me."
"Your opinion matters! Never be afraid to state your opinion! But only if it's positive, and preferably full of praise for me, because who needs all that negativity and hate, amirite? "
"Please offer me constructive criticism, i'm only a beginner and still learning, so your input is welcome! But don't actually criticize me because this is the same as hating and haterz are just sad and lonely and envious"

And don't even get me started about the lies and attempted cover ups regarding the things she may have done in her past that she's not so proud of. But enough has been said about that in the previous threads.

I still really like Ken though, even though i haven't watched any of his videos for months. To me it just seems he's kind of done with Youtube, and it shows through in his videos. But I suspect that if he were to quit Youtube, Mary would simply quit him.

Anyway. Hi. Will most likely go back to lurking now.

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

I think the only Youtubers I watch and I don't mind seeing sponsorships from are Marzia and Pewds. Not only because they barely do any but when they do, it's often for a good cause (like the Alzheimer's thingy Pewds did, he even donated $50,000 for the research). Question: have Mary and Ken ever donated for anything? I know streaming for donations is quite popular on Twitch, Ken could use his fans for something good for fking once.

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

kitcalc wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I don't get why she always says "actual life" as if to imply that youtubers who upload regularly don't have one, it's like she's belittling them for putting more effort into their job than she does.
What's really ironic is that she basically killed off her online life because she had/has no offline life to speak of/vlog about. Why did she even get so established online life in the first place? Because she never had eventful real life, at least not in the U.S. I don't buy that she's actually started doing something else than editing for Ken, not eating and not walking her dogs, something that would make her current real life seeeew amaziing. If she was having amazing time she could not keep from instagramming it, I tell you. She hasn't given us any glimpse of anything else than the basic pyjama pictures and pictures with Ken. (Though there's couple of newish pics where she walks her dogs ((separately, obviously)) but that's a pretty weak try if she's trying to prove something ((which she would, if we know anything about her))). Besides, honestly, she's so boring I can't even imagine her doing something fun and interesting. How could she even come up with something like that? And Ken being how he is, him being her only friend basically, in where they live... What the f are you going to do? Her whole online persona is a lie and there's a really simple reason for that: Because she really has nothing going on for her.

And if she wanted, she could fix it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty homebody person and I don't like the idea of "living your life through camera" etc. But, hey, it's Mary. It's GET ME ATTENTION Mary. It's I married a youtuber I don't like for fame Mary. It's I lie my brain out Mary and so on... Soooo I think it's safe to say that obviously, so obviously, probably everyone on this thread knows it: Another excuse.

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

I think the only Youtubers I watch and I don't mind seeing sponsorships from are Marzia and Pewds. Not only because they barely do any but when they do, it's often for a good cause (like the Alzheimer's thingy Pewds did, he even donated $50,000 for the research). Question: have Mary and Ken ever donated for anything? I know streaming for donations is quite popular on Twitch, Ken could use his fans for something good for fking once.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

I don't get why Ken (sorry, MARY) has so many issues uploading a video on YT. The fact he's always sleeping in and they're both lazy as fuck leads me to believe they just can't be bothered uploading yet, or Mary needs more time to "edit". First few excuses was that Youtube is being buggy (but only for them) and now it's the internet keeps cutting off. I know Youtube can be a bitch sometimes, but usually there's a reason and you have to fix it. Mary is too lazy to work out why that is I guess and just blames Youtube. I'd say why doesn't Ken do the uploading but he probably can't be assed figuring it out either, just wants it uploaded easily and the money to come pouring in.

Also this whole offline life thing she mentioned, what she really means is Ken is fully paying for her to live an easy life with little effort so why bother making videos anymore (isn't that exactly what she wanted?). I mean, she's Ken's "editor" now, so he really is just paying for her to be there now. She isn't earning an income from elsewhere so she's just a fucking leech at this point and Ken is paying for everything. No wonder he's depressed and having them both do shitty sponsored ads to make some extra money, his channel would probably be good income for just himself and he'd be a lot happier if he didn't see his income draining away so SuperFakeTits can splash out on gym memberships, apple watches and whatever other expensive crap she splashes out on.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Oh, now Ken is giving characters stupid voices, like giving Fuyuhiko a really high pitched girly voice.

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

I don't understand. They have no internet, he says it will take 6 hours before it can get fixed, so he cancels stream because of this, yet three hours later he uploads a video.

Did I miss something? Since when can you upload videos without internet? Image

Violent Wanderer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Violent Wanderer »

cinnamondonut wrote:This made me lol

This is the one of the things that bothers me the most about Mary because social media is literally a hobby for her. I'm not saying that it can't be a job but almost the same day she implied that she dropped her channel to live "a real life". She cries about haterz but a lot of people have to put up with douchebags in their jobs. Princess sounds like she's had a super sheltered life.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Yeah I thought that. Like if your internet is dead how did you upload a video? They're so full of it and bad liars. Unless you can schedule a video to publish? But surely it would show the date you uploaded?

I think he reads here, or at least, he's read here just recently. He's given everyone in his Dangan Ronpa stream stupid voices now, except Chiaki, Hajime and Nagito. It's fucking annoying. He's given Akane some weird lisp voice (ala boogie 2988's Francis character), Sonia some dumb blonde voice and Soda a typical redneck southern accent. Why bother if he isn't gonna enjoy the game and take it seriously?

I know it's a game and you can have fun and it's all about fun, but it just seems like he's acting so blasé about it and like he needs to add stupid voices to make it fun and interesting.

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

So Mary just can't stay away from videos despite having "a life" I guess. Now she has a freaking pokemon tutorial up. Go. Away. Quit ruining things for us Mary. You're a horrible person and I can't stand seeing you pretend you're into a show/game that means so much to others because you want to pretend to be a nerd.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Yep, Ken is dumb as shit. He can't even pronounce the word permeated. He pronounced it PE-MEAT-ED.

onlineprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by onlineprincess »

LOL THAT "LITTEN" COSPLAY WHY DOES SHE DO THIS. NO COMMENT LOL. :bozo:

that video did confirm for me that her silver hair lasted for like one day and it's back to normal bleached blonde, though.. No complaints, tbh. I actually think that's the best hair color on Mary. It looks good on her. I'm sure Ken agrees, too. All he wants is a hot blonde bombshell of a gf to show off and she's been compromising that with her past few hair colors.

onlineprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by onlineprincess »

takingouttrash wrote:Yep, Ken is dumb as shit. He can't even pronounce the word permeated. He pronounced it PE-MEAT-ED.
Im so tired of watching Ken play that game, but I can't help myself. He keeps complaining in the middle of the trail when the characters seem to be leaning towards a certain suspect as the killer saying "there's still clues we haven't used though!! They're so dumb they don't get that it's not over!!" But then later complains that the characters are "dragging the trail out" when they address clues they haven't gone over yet?? What do you want Ken? A speedy trail or a thorough trial where they cover every detail? Make up your mind. It's not charming or cool when he complains or acts like he's smarter than the game (especially when you're watching him play and you already know the ending of this game and see that his smart uppity ass is falling right into its trap) especially because at this point, anyone who's still watching these videos are obviously still watching because they're interested in the game. I doubt they want Ken shitting on it every chance that he gets.

I've also noticed that this guy is clearly looking at walkthroughs. Several times in the Mikan trial, the arguments get really tough and most people mess up before getting the right answer, and when Ken gets to those parts, he doesn't have any idea what he's doing, Mary edits in a jump cut, and suddenly Ken's health is down severely and he's choosing the right answer as if it's his first thought. Sometimes he even goes the extra mile and starts acting like its a lucky guess. At least his good buddy pewdiepie will straight up open up a walkthrough in the middle of his gameplay and not try to hide it. There's nothing wrong with pulling up a walkthrough when you're in a pinch, but to act like you're figuring it out on your own when you're clearly not :rofl:

Offtopic: ps, I hope it's okay to talk about Ken on Mary's thread. There's is no thread for him, and I consider them a package deal. I don't wanna be annoying and keep posting my thoughts about Ken here every now and then if people are against it.

onii-chan
Talker
Talker

Post by onii-chan »

Yikes! That makeup tutorial really shows how Mary can't do her own makeup at all.

Like, not judging if you do your makeup like her; I'm all for what you're about, but in all honesty... That tutorial was a trainwreck. First of all, she was using her beauty blender ALL wrong (she was scraping her blender across her face instead of dabbing; it's supposed to give you an "airbrushed" look, but whatever), and her eyeliner :rofl: she's been doing her eyeliner for a long time, you would think that she would have a technique down so that it doesn't look grungy and messy.

And gurl, don't even get me started on that so called "cut crease" that she was doing; that was the most cringiest part of the video for me, just watching her cake eyeshadow in her crease and then not even doing a proper blending job. Plus, I don't know if it was the bright lighting, but that eye makeup was WEAK! And Sugarpill has really opaque, bright pigments so I don't even know how Mary made it look washed out and boring..

It just makes me so heated when Mary calls herself a cosplayer, but girl can't even do her own makeup that actually represents a character. I'm going to a convention this year, and I'm being Jadesprite from Homestuck, and I plan to be FULL OUT; False lashes, circle lens contacts, green tear stains, faux fur shawl/wrist cuffs/boot coverings, etc.; I'm painting myself white for God's sake! But this tutorial doesn't scream "Litten"; all it says is "yeah imma a nerd lol yeah i like the pokemans cuz I'm so nerdy" :roll: If she wanted to be more true to Litten, then she would have added some colourful blush or maybe add a little flare, but nooooooooooo! Gotta take the least amount of effort when it comes down to it
"I have to go pee due to boredom."

LT_reader
Talker
Talker

Post by LT_reader »

Damn Mary. Back at it again on the bandwagon.

Mary is such trash honestly. The whole video was trash to me as well. You deprive your viewers from videos by lowkey insulting them by bragging about how you are living an "actual life." She pulls out this video and it's not even prepared well. I understand she was fooling around but was it THAT hard to think ahead and figure out what you were doing before? Or better yet, practice first THEN give the finished product? What a lazy person. It also REALLY bugs me that she didn't write the video as Litten Pokemon INSPIRED makeup. Because she's just going to soak up views like the sponge she is. The makeup was horrible. I don't even care about her little explanation at the end of the video on why she chose those colors because if it wasn't for the cat ears or the marking on her face, the makeup tutorial would just look like some gothic makeup. Pretty pathetic of a tutorial to give out to your viewers when you could've done so much more for them. Also, definitely calling her out on her bullshit about knowing anything pokemon. Mary just probably saw Jessica Nigri's cosplay and thought she should jump on the bandwagon as well. Pathetic. :roll:
I am an avid supporter for not believing SuperMaryFace's lies. :love2:

More info : http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=334&t=17065

PinkBear
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkBear »

She only did the Litten makeup tutorial because her senpai Jessica Nigri did a Litten cosplay with similar gothic/raver style makeup

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

How does that have any resemblance with the pokemon?

It's literally just "cute anime girl with cat ears" with red lipstick smeared on the nose. She couldn't even be bothered to remove the bows from the ears. Probably because she wants to re-use them for other "cosplays". It's just bad and she should be embarrassed once again for doing a shit job.

Also is that the awful Kraven wig? It's so cringeworthy, like something you will buy as part of a $10 halloween costume.

And yeah, she sucks at applying make-up for someone who has been doing it many years of her life. I'm quite a beginner at make-up and even I know how to use a beauty blender correctly and can do my eyeliner better than that. And this bitch is doing tutorials? Like, what? Girl you are an amateur.

LazyGaga
Talker
Talker

Post by LazyGaga »

What the actual fuck is that "cosplay". :rofl: :rofl:

That just looks like what happens when my baby nephew finds my lipstick and uses it to draw all over his face, mistaking it for a big shiny crayon. He's 2 years old, what's Mary's excuse?
I am Jack's inflamed sense of entitlement.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”