Nono SCUMtiago #NinasLifeAsAConArtist - Part 9

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nono SCUMtiago #NinasLifeAsAConArtist - Part 9

Post by blahblahwhitesheep »

Pond wrote:I posted the periscope on YouTube, just look up "Ninaunrated periscope March 30, 2016"
Thanks! Now maybe I'll understand half what she said.

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

leatherlace71 wrote:
LOL! Right? When I saw all that craziness/new posts on his disability I was like "Is that really all she has on him?" - must be, since everything else is all he say/she say with nothing to back it up. Plus she isn't bright enough to understand there is gov disability and there is NFL disability which are completely different LOL. She must really be loosing it bc she's DM'ing people for barely anything. In one Morlon vid someone says mkay miss sensitive thats enough social media for you, then a few comments later the same girl said Nina DM'd her calling her a an ugly c*nt.
That was me. I commented on the video calling them idiots because her kisses were all "her IG is hacked! Someone tell Myles! Someone tweet her!!!" Lmao. Kisses came at me, so I told them off. Then deleted my comments so they can't report me.

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Been thanked: 0

Post by sparklejunkies »

princessbubbl3gum wrote:
Doge wrote:
princessbubbl3gum wrote:I love how she tried to out morlon for disability but he doesn't get government disability he gets nfl which pretty much all of them get. Also the whole thing about cyndi asking if she used a strap on she was asking it sarcastically..surely nina realises that?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
This is Nina we are talking about, she couldn't understand the sweatpants top, she probably didn't understand the sarcasm. How funny will it be though if she sends the proof of Marlon not being disabled to the SS office and they have no record of him? We all know when she has some form of intelligent Nono comeback she will be beyond cocky, she was way different this time. You can tell this hurt her so she's looking for any revenge she can get. Maybe she still does have feelings for her Ninja Turtle.
She definitely still has feelings for him. I hate her ex & his gf they're a pair of idiots but nina is definitely trying to get revenge in anyway possible. She does this coming clean videos but she isn't telling the whole truth...first she's a stripper now she's admitting she's a hooker so what will she admitting in a few months? I'm sure she'll be posting she'll be in rehab or practicing Buddhism or some shit soon..A storm is coming I reckon.
Oh she already posted after she lost her son and went to court appointed therapy that she was following "PEACE AND LIGHT" that's what I was talking about that she was doing everything right then it all went "LEFT" for some reason and she lost her ever loving mind.

I think that after she the smoke cleared she realized that Morlon had "moved" on and she got all salty.

According to what I heard this AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL jumped off one day when NINA , at work ( strip club) got a bit "TIPSY" and was texting Morlon that she missed him, that she was confused and that she still cared for him and wanted him back. Morlon called or forwarded the texts to her LIVE-IN boyfriend to let him know what she was doing behind his back and for him to put his "CHICK IN CHECK"

The LIVE-IN got Pissed off at NINA and told her to get out of his house, THAT'S what the fight with the GUN and THE STAND OFF was all about....

But wait....There is more....

Nina was already wound up because she had been telling her mother that she wanted her out of the house because she wanted to sell the house and the mom and her had been fighting about THAT, that's when Mama Chinnea, being sick and tired of fighting with NINA and explaining that NINA PROMISED that the house was hers for leaving her job and moving to Texas to care for Max, that she would pay to keep the household running for Mama to care for the boy.

So when Nina started being HELL BENT on kicking her out and wanting to sell the house Mama Chinnea pushed back and in the battle with NINA, and I know she probably was at her wits end , exhausted in the emotional back and forth with the daughter in a moment of being FED UP and also OVERLY dramatic said to NINA that she felt so emotionally battered by NINA that if she were a WEAKER WOMAN she could see how she would self harm herself and everyone in the home ( it's a Spanish thing lost in translation....it's commonly said and it doesn't really mean that you are going to kill yourself or anyone else, it's like a "dramatic expression") THAT's when NINA JUMPS and goes to get her son and Tori's little girls.

....and back to our regularly scheduled NINA SHOW...

so this is why the children where present when NINA had the standoff with the Florida members of SWAT

During the time she was contemplating her "SUICIDE SHOW VLOG" she called her mom ( that's what she was talking about in the last periscope) that she called her mother during this dark moment and her mom was short with her. ( well shit NINA , gives her mother a hard time, makes her walk a short plank and finds that when she's holding hostages and is surrounded by police or maybe even before she had this breakdown she calls MAMA and MAMA is a little "SALTY" with NINA after weeks of being told to GTFO of the house in TEXAS...she tells NINA TO HURRY)

Gee, Nina, so sorry that your MOM didn't know you were in the middle of a police showdown, waving a gun and holding people including children hostage and was a LITTLE LESS THAN SUPPORTIVE

so sad, too bad.

I know NINA is just coming from a place of deep pain right now and just doesn't have the tools to cope with life as you call can see that her solutions for the hard times in her life have been to act recklessly, go for the easy and quick solutions to resolve her problems.

She mentioned that Morlon wasn't working while she was stripping to support the family....but...what she doesn't mention is that he MAY have been doing TRAINING...or....Physical REHAB for injuries...and,...a million other things that kept him from GETTING a 9-5...not making excuses but isn't this the same guy that was singing in some of the videos she's dancing in? isn't that some type of way of "working?" isn't that what she's trying to do now?

sorry for boring you but this is like a real live reality show...I'm expecting all the players to end up posting a video where they are all lined up, holding hands and bowing to the audience. lol

What concerns me with this latest FREAK OUT is that it's not only NOT healthy for her, but I seriously would NOT want my young and impressionable son or daughter to hanging out anywhere near this woman, if she snaps again and decides to pull a weapon on someone I sure hope that it's NOT at the YOUTUBE space or the shit will surely hit the fan. How can YOUTUBE not be held responsible for having this CLEARLY unstable woman anywhere near these kids at the YOUTUBE SPACE?

I really wish that someone with more authority than me would see how unstable NINA is and what a RISK she could be and not only take her channel down but ban her from stepping foot in any YOUTUBE creative space.
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

StyleandGrace
Learner
Learner

Post by StyleandGrace »

Pond wrote:I posted the periscope on YouTube, just look up "Ninaunrated periscope March 30, 2016"
I couldn't find it. :|
"Envy is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die." :tu:

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

StyleandGrace wrote:
I think she said it was taken down :( Is there somewhere we can upload videos off youtube without her knowing? Or without her being able to take them down?

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

sparklejunkies wrote:
princessbubbl3gum wrote:
Doge wrote:
princessbubbl3gum wrote:I love how she tried to out morlon for disability but he doesn't get government disability he gets nfl which pretty much all of them get. Also the whole thing about cyndi asking if she used a strap on she was asking it sarcastically..surely nina realises that?

This is Nina we are talking about, she couldn't understand the sweatpants top, she probably didn't understand the sarcasm. How funny will it be though if she sends the proof of Marlon not being disabled to the SS office and they have no record of him? We all know when she has some form of intelligent Nono comeback she will be beyond cocky, she was way different this time. You can tell this hurt her so she's looking for any revenge she can get. Maybe she still does have feelings for her Ninja Turtle.
She definitely still has feelings for him. I hate her ex & his gf they're a pair of idiots but nina is definitely trying to get revenge in anyway possible. She does this coming clean videos but she isn't telling the whole truth...first she's a stripper now she's admitting she's a hooker so what will she admitting in a few months? I'm sure she'll be posting she'll be in rehab or practicing Buddhism or some shit soon..A storm is coming I reckon.
Oh she already posted after she lost her son and went to court appointed therapy that she was following "PEACE AND LIGHT" that's what I was talking about that she was doing everything right then it all went "LEFT" for some reason and she lost her ever loving mind.

I think that after she the smoke cleared she realized that Morlon had "moved" on and she got all salty.

According to what I heard this AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL jumped off one day when NINA , at work ( strip club) got a bit "TIPSY" and was texting Morlon that she missed him, that she was confused and that she still cared for him and wanted him back. Morlon called or forwarded the texts to her LIVE-IN boyfriend to let him know what she was doing behind his back and for him to put his "CHICK IN CHECK"

The LIVE-IN got Pissed off at NINA and told her to get out of his house, THAT'S what the fight with the GUN and THE STAND OFF was all about....

But wait....There is more....

Nina was already wound up because she had been telling her mother that she wanted her out of the house because she wanted to sell the house and the mom and her had been fighting about THAT, that's when Mama Chinnea, being sick and tired of fighting with NINA and explaining that NINA PROMISED that the house was hers for leaving her job and moving to Texas to care for Max, that she would pay to keep the household running for Mama to care for the boy.

So when Nina started being HELL BENT on kicking her out and wanting to sell the house Mama Chinnea pushed back and in the battle with NINA, and I know she probably was at her wits end , exhausted in the emotional back and forth with the daughter in a moment of being FED UP and also OVERLY dramatic said to NINA that she felt so emotionally battered by NINA that if she were a WEAKER WOMAN she could see how she would self harm herself and everyone in the home ( it's a Spanish thing lost in translation....it's commonly said and it doesn't really mean that you are going to kill yourself or anyone else, it's like a "dramatic expression") THAT's when NINA JUMPS and goes to get her son and Tori's little girls.

....and back to our regularly scheduled NINA SHOW...

so this is why the children where present when NINA had the standoff with the Florida members of SWAT

During the time she was contemplating her "SUICIDE SHOW VLOG" she called her mom ( that's what she was talking about in the last periscope) that she called her mother during this dark moment and her mom was short with her. ( well shit NINA , gives her mother a hard time, makes her walk a short plank and finds that when she's holding hostages and is surrounded by police or maybe even before she had this breakdown she calls MAMA and MAMA is a little "SALTY" with NINA after weeks of being told to GTFO of the house in TEXAS...she tells NINA TO HURRY)

Gee, Nina, so sorry that your MOM didn't know you were in the middle of a police showdown, waving a gun and holding people including children hostage and was a LITTLE LESS THAN SUPPORTIVE

so sad, too bad.

I know NINA is just coming from a place of deep pain right now and just doesn't have the tools to cope with life as you call can see that her solutions for the hard times in her life have been to act recklessly, go for the easy and quick solutions to resolve her problems.

She mentioned that Morlon wasn't working while she was stripping to support the family....but...what she doesn't mention is that he MAY have been doing TRAINING...or....Physical REHAB for injuries...and,...a million other things that kept him from GETTING a 9-5...not making excuses but isn't this the same guy that was singing in some of the videos she's dancing in? isn't that some type of way of "working?" isn't that what she's trying to do now?

sorry for boring you but this is like a real live reality show...I'm expecting all the players to end up posting a video where they are all lined up, holding hands and bowing to the audience. lol

What concerns me with this latest FREAK OUT is that it's not only NOT healthy for her, but I seriously would NOT want my young and impressionable son or daughter to hanging out anywhere near this woman, if she snaps again and decides to pull a weapon on someone I sure hope that it's NOT at the YOUTUBE space or the shit will surely hit the fan. How can YOUTUBE not be held responsible for having this CLEARLY unstable woman anywhere near these kids at the YOUTUBE SPACE?

I really wish that someone with more authority than me would see how unstable NINA is and what a RISK she could be and not only take her channel down but ban her from stepping foot in any YOUTUBE creative space.
Holy shit! Thanks for clearing it up it all makes more sense now. I noticed she got derricks video removed for copyright...how can she continue to do this? Does youtube really not look into these claims?

Katt01
Learner
Learner

Post by Katt01 »

StyleandGrace wrote:
you Can Share it off youtube by private link.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Katt01
Learner
Learner

Post by Katt01 »

StyleandGrace wrote:
you Can Share it off youtube by private link.

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

princessbubbl3gum wrote:I noticed she got derricks video removed for copyright...how can she continue to do this? Does youtube really not look into these claims?
The way I understand it is, because she has a partnership, she has more clout to take down whatever she deems to be copyright material. Youtube notifies the channel of the claim, and if I remember correctly, you can counter claim. She had something posted on twitter that either Derrick or her mother had written back explaining it wasn't copyright infringement because Nina was recording in her private home.

Katt01
Learner
Learner

Post by Katt01 »

blahblahwhitesheep wrote:
StyleandGrace wrote:
I think she said it was taken down :( Is there somewhere we can upload videos off youtube without her knowing? Or without her being able to take them down?
you can make a video private and share by private link right?

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

see...NINA is very quick to point out what Morlon, Cyndi and her family are doing to her but she doesn't explain that THEIR actions are REACTIONS to the shit she does.

She's a REVISIONIST, likes to rewrite her history where HER hands are clean, but they are the dirtiest hands around since NONE of the shit would go down if she wasn't doing her finger pointing, ranting, breaking down, lying, scamming and rewriting history.

There is a big school of Physiology that states that a lot of people have false memories of abuse, that it IS an actual thing...just putting this out there ...not pointing fingers ( NINA) but it could possibly be

1. False memories
2. Lies for views and money
3. False memories and she's rewriting her history
4. lies for view and money
5. actually happened
6. Lies for views and money.....

lol, I see a "Pattern"

the thing is that she STARTED out her youtube career on a lie ( Blingshield) so EVERYTHING she says, posts, does is tainted by that LIE.

Nina is just "SALTY" at the mo
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Thanks..
Im glad i watched it last night before Nono had it removed. I was too tired to come back and comment.
I swear she has me mentally drained and it has absolutely nothing to do with me or my life. Bitch is Psychic Vampire. Can you imagine that bad energy she gives off to the people involved and close to her?

My Wendy Willams disclamer...
"Allegidly" lol
I've never really looked at Nono as a drug addict. For some reason her behavior never really compared to any addicts I've know in my life until i saw her bitch betta have my money periscope and the help me evict my mom video. Now she added this erratic periscope from last night to the list.
If this bitch isnt on drugs, she seriously needs a straght jacket..

I still cant understand how someone can think that ranting like that. With all those accusations and her disgusting behavior is gonna do anything to help her.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Batmangossip3
Talker
Talker

Post by Batmangossip3 »

Doge wrote:

I'm just going to say this, they take false reporting very VERY seriously! Feds do NOT mess around with people playing games. That would be a very bad move on her part if you know what I am trying to say.
The truth is out there

Pond
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pond »

I uploaded it again on private, pm me for links

Fallleaves17
Talker
Talker

Post by Fallleaves17 »

Cydni had asked the question about the strap on after Niña had made the video where she addressed Morlon and said "let's talk about how I used to fuck you in the ass". She wants be all cocky like if she has all this proof but she just ends up looking more dumb.

Minejimine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Minejimine »

You can also upload the videos as unlisted and then give out the link. I think there is a limit to how many people can view when a video is set on private
:HK:

Pond
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pond »

That idiot Nick just posed a video with Morlons document for disability benefits

StyleandGrace
Learner
Learner

Post by StyleandGrace »

Just finished watching the video and Nina has definitely lost it! Her minions aka Nick and Kate and Kisses are too stupid to realize that Nina is only giving one side of the story. She HAD to have done something to Morlon or Cyndi i.e. a threat for the him to be granted the RO. As someone said up post ... most former NFL players received disability payments. Whose to say that Morlon is still receiving those checks furthermore it does it really matter. Clearly in that video Nina is a woman on the edge and I fear for her family members, because as she said in that video, she had nothing to lose at this point. And Nick's dumbass needs to stay out of it.
"Envy is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die." :tu:

Pond
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pond »

He looks so stupid repeatedly dipping his tea bag, like he actually has something juicy when it proves nothing. Who posts a video with nothing but a document, titles it "fraud" and then doesn't elaborate ? Like, yes nick because YOU think it's fraud, it's fraud. Moron. I post a comment but he deleted it right away

It's like him and Nina are just now learning phrases like "Tea" and "shade" and just over use the hell out of them because they think they sound clever and cool. :roll:

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

I hope everyone is reporting nicks channel and videos too. I just sent YouTube an email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Return to “NinaUnrated”