PointlessPrince: 9 Dayes of Entitled Whinging

delilahdots
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessPrince: 9 Dayes of Entitled Whinging

Post by delilahdots »

wanderingseoul wrote:^^ Ugh, he's so unnecessary. That subscriber looks like a teenager who is probably mortified right now. It sounds cheesy but with great power does come great responsibility, call out an adult by all means but don't piss on your young followers who are basically your meal ticket. Plus instead of facing the issue about his cringeworthy behaviour regarding the car, he just attacks and makes himself look like a dick in the process. Good job Alfie.

God, I can't wait for this prick to split with Zoe and lose all his relevance.
I feel sorry for her. If I was about 15/16 and my idol made fun of me, I'd be so upset. She probably got dog piled as well by his minions "yeah leave Alf alone!!!!!1111!!" And so on.

He could have just played if off and said "what car thing, I have no idea :p" or just left it. Alfie Deyes can't win a fight unless it's with a child.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

delilahdots wrote:
wanderingseoul wrote:^^ Ugh, he's so unnecessary. That subscriber looks like a teenager who is probably mortified right now. It sounds cheesy but with great power does come great responsibility, call out an adult by all means but don't piss on your young followers who are basically your meal ticket. Plus instead of facing the issue about his cringeworthy behaviour regarding the car, he just attacks and makes himself look like a dick in the process. Good job Alfie.

God, I can't wait for this prick to split with Zoe and lose all his relevance.
I feel sorry for her. If I was about 15/16 and my idol made fun of me, I'd be so upset. She probably got dog piled as well by his minions "yeah leave Alf alone!!!!!1111!!" And so on.

He could have just played if off and said "what car thing, I have no idea :p" or just left it. Alfie Deyes can't win a fight unless it's with a child.
That reply would have been perfect, it would have shown that he acknowledges he has been saying it a lot without apologising for it whilst also giving a fan a reply and other fans a bit of a laugh.

Instead Zoe and Alfie love to become the keyboard warriors that they so hate.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

What the?! Are you really that stupid Alfie? Where you normally bloody end it and the normal time you upload it. Who cares about the time difference it won't make much difference! Stick to YOUR normal routine. You're so dumb.

https://twitter.com/PointlessBlog/statu ... 5506443265

Post by Guest »

lol alfie's new blog he is wearing SO much makeup on top of his fake tan :|

deadweather
Lurker
Lurker

Post by deadweather »

Oh god, I just watched his new vlog for the first time in a few months. I didn't think that he could get any more annoying, but he did!
I wanted to kill him when he did the good morning thing!

Cantshutup
Talker
Talker

Post by Cantshutup »

"I kinda went a bit overboard with the food'' - Not the first time for sure.. They order more fast-food in a day than I do in a year.. :rofl:

Sas12345
Talker
Talker

Post by Sas12345 »

Oh my god his tweet about that girl who commented with the 16 accounts.
Just picture him behind his laptop screen flicking through his perfectly filtered comments when god forbid someone thinks he's being OTT! Obviously this calls for a printscreen, crop, and cleverly thought out comeback he obviously eagerly typed then clicked tweet. Cue him lying back in bed, surrounded by pizza boxes and cuddling narrrrllllaaaaa waiting for the reassurance to roll in from his pre teen minions, 'you tell her, alf!' 'Alf dont listen to it, never listen to negativity, please dont attempt to grow and mature as a person thats so not #goals.'
Christ alive this man child is a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sas12345
Talker
Talker

Post by Sas12345 »

Oh my god his tweet about that girl who commented with the 16 accounts.
Just picture him behind his laptop screen flicking through his perfectly filtered comments when god forbid someone thinks he's being OTT! Obviously this calls for a printscreen, crop, and cleverly thought out comeback he obviously eagerly typed then clicked tweet. Cue him lying back in bed, surrounded by pizza boxes and cuddling narrrrllllaaaaa waiting for the reassurance to roll in from his pre teen minions, 'you tell her, alf!' 'Alf dont listen to it, never listen to negativity, please dont attempt to grow and mature as a person thats so not #goals.'
Christ alive this man child is a moron.

Paperpinkhearts
Learner
Learner

Post by Paperpinkhearts »

The dick-pacity of the latest blog was through the roof! Why must Alfie act like such an obnoxious bag of dicks when he is around other people?
The name of the blog - 'Saying Goodbye :(' which features literally half a second of him saying goodbye to Zoe. Such click bait for the Zalfie fans.
Annnnnd! When everyone was copying Marcus is whole foods because they didn't know what healthy food to buy... Really? I'm sure Marcus as well as others like Alfie's old PT have gone through the foods Alfie should be eating. And as for Anna apparently not knowing what to buy... I hope that's not true... She has a family, I would assume she knows what food is good and bad. (I don't watch her blogs, so don't really know)
If I was Louise I would of been so uncomfortable being filmed in bed with Marcus. Although it was obvious nothing was going on, when she is in a new relationship those sort of things can make a partner feel a bit insecure. You wonder why Alfie would of left it in. Just my opinion.

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Paperpinkhearts wrote:The dick-pacity of the latest blog was through the roof! Why must Alfie act like such an obnoxious bag of dicks when he is around other people?
The name of the blog - 'Saying Goodbye :(' which features literally half a second of him saying goodbye to Zoe. Such click bait for the Zalfie fans.
Annnnnd! When everyone was copying Marcus is whole foods because they didn't know what healthy food to buy... Really? I'm sure Marcus as well as others like Alfie's old PT have gone through the foods Alfie should be eating. And as for Anna apparently not knowing what to buy... I hope that's not true... She has a family, I would assume she knows what food is good and bad. (I don't watch her blogs, so don't really know)
If I was Louise I would of been so uncomfortable being filmed in bed with Marcus. Although it was obvious nothing was going on, when she is in a new relationship those sort of things can make a partner feel a bit insecure. You wonder why Alfie would of left it in. Just my opinion.
Well you said it yourself, he's an absolute bag of d*cks

justsomeonerandom
Learner
Learner

Post by justsomeonerandom »

Nothing pisses me off more than his clickbait titles. Twat.

twitch213
Learner
Learner

Post by twitch213 »

It was so painfully obvious yesterday's vlog how much he annoys everyone around him, how he doesn't see it completely baffles me.

twitch213
Learner
Learner

Post by twitch213 »

It was so painfully obvious in yesterday's vlog how much he annoys everyone around him, how he doesn't see it completely baffles me.

Xa_K
Talker
Talker

Post by Xa_K »

It annoys me that he just films random people like the drivers etc... i would be so embarrassed to be around him in public he is so annoying and always acts like a dick!

lil_bubz
Learner
Learner

Post by lil_bubz »

I had to cringe when he was on the plane. So loud!! I can't even imagine having to sit beside him. Louise and Marcus (especially Louise) looked so uncomfortable, like they wanted to tell him to shut up but couldn't because it would hurt his feelings. Are Marcus and Alfie the same age? Marcus seems more mature by far.

Imagine having a friend with an ego you constantly had to stroke and be careful around. Ugh.

anushri36
Talker
Talker

Post by anushri36 »

^Marcus is a couple months younger than Joe, so he's 24 right now. But yeah, even on that timeline Alfie is way behind in maturity.

Venrajde
Learner
Learner

Post by Venrajde »

twitch213 wrote:It was so painfully obvious in yesterday's vlog how much he annoys everyone around him, how he doesn't see it completely baffles me.
I know not a lot of people watch his vlogs but Jim has done like.. 2 or 3 choice gremlin voice Alfie impersonations in the past month without Alfie even being there.

sellout_1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sellout_1 »

Does nobody else find it absolutely disgraceful that him and Marcus are selling a 'limited edition poster' of themselves at playlist. They should be giving them out for free. It would be the least they could do after their loyal fans spent lots of money on plane tickets/petrol/tickets for playlist just to meet them. What the hell? How greedy is that?! It makes me so mad. It would have cost them like €200-300 to do that as a nice gesture instead of trying to squeeze every penny out of the fans that already bothered to buy his horribly plain Merch.

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by potato411 »

11 mins until his meet up and he's facetiming Zoe
What a fucking twat

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

Selfie Dayes: 10 Layers of Fake Tan as the next title?

Return to “Pointless Blog”