Stephanie Nicole

Blueberryvanilla
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Nicole

Post by Blueberryvanilla »

while I like some of her reviews, anyone who supports limecrime is shady in my book (and hypocrite, considering she hates morphe and jeffree)

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Blueberryvanilla wrote:while I like some of her reviews, anyone who supports limecrime is shady in my book (and hypocrite, considering she hates morphe and jeffree)
Agreed 100%

Doe Deere is shadier than jeffrey star imo.

I like her reviews but prefer to form my own opinions about companies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

I watched that video, too.

LimeCrime as a company has been guilty of some incredibly shady practices, and I have no time for Doe ... whatever her name is or isn't these days.

(Yes, I'm aware it's a pseudonym based on the John Doe concept)

Not surprisingly though, I also understand where Stephanie is coming from when people are comparing her reviews of JS vs Morphe vs Gerard vs LimeCrime.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

timesnewroman wrote:
Blueberryvanilla wrote:while I like some of her reviews, anyone who supports limecrime is shady in my book (and hypocrite, considering she hates morphe and jeffree)
Agreed 100%

Doe Deere is shadier than jeffrey star imo.
i think she's awesome but the limecrime thing did confuse me a bit.

Catalyst_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Catalyst_ »

I honestly wished I knew about her before I bought all those liquid lipsticks from Kylie and Jeffree Star. I had to pay International Shipping and shit ton of cash only to be disappointed. Nowadays I list all of the brands on her green area and take note of those in the yellow and red. I will most likely never buy anything she hasn't reviewed yet. I somehow trust this woman, despite her wonky eyebrows.

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

She explained her views of Limecrime in the last half of her Limecrime liquid lipstick video. It's worth watching.

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

FFL wrote:She explained her views of Limecrime in the last half of her Limecrime liquid lipstick video. It's worth watching.
THIS.

One of the major differences is that JS has a long and consistent history of being an asshole. Personally, I have little-to-no time for LimeCrime, but I do at least understand the whys behind Steph's opinion and conclusions.

Blueberryvanilla
Learner
Learner

Post by Blueberryvanilla »

I watched it and read the comments.
She didn't adress most of the drama, or passed it off as "rumors". I've been following doe since 2008 (not anymore though) and read her whole blog. I was also quite active when the shit got down. To pass it off as rumors is just being blind to the truth. And to say she was young is hypocite, she doesnt lett jeffree have that excuse, even though he's 5 years younger than doe.

Also for some odd reason she thinks it's cummon to dress up like Hitler in europe. Well, it's not. Also doe is Russian. Russians dress up in nye only and in winter related costumes mostly.. mostly children though. It is not cummon to dress up like hitler or even stalin.

I think she just tries to be special... look at me I hate morphe but limecrime is great.

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by someoneyeah »

I don't really see how Stephanie's "snarkiness" or "sass" is anything different than what I see on these forums.

metoothanks
Learner
Learner

Post by metoothanks »

Got into her with her Kylie video and was so freaking pleased by how thorough she was. Personally I love her voice. It's so relaxing and calming to me.

Her makeup style is pretty similar to mine which nice. I have had a really hard time finding youtubers to watch lately. :/

Hopefully she continues being awesome.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

Wow I think this girl is great! Complete and utter opposite of Tati. She researches thoroughly and is gorgeous and cool. :tu:

assthetic
Debater
Debater

Post by assthetic »

Loooove her!! She's brutally honest and her nasally voice is easy to get over for the content she creates. Also, her relationship with Jenin is so heart-touching!

DoneAndOne
Learner
Learner

Post by DoneAndOne »

One thing I do like about her is age-restricting her video on botox to discourage teens from finding it and wanting the procedure. That was smart of her.

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

DoneAndOne wrote:One thing I do like about her is age-restricting her video on botox to discourage teens from finding it and wanting the procedure. That was smart of her.
I liked that, too. And can we just talk about her Inglot drool-worthy palette/s? Beautylish is calling me ... ;)

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Mayhemisphere wrote:
DoneAndOne wrote:One thing I do like about her is age-restricting her video on botox to discourage teens from finding it and wanting the procedure. That was smart of her.
I liked that, too. And can we just talk about her Inglot drool-worthy palette/s? Beautylish is calling me ... ;)
Offtopic: inglot eyeshadows are AWESOME. the different between crappy morphe eyeshadows and Inglot ones is unreal

also i freaking love Stephanie and I never miss one of her videos, don't remember the last time i was so loyal to a YTer ha!

Error404
Talker
Talker

Post by Error404 »

Her review on the Nikkietutorials' palette was on point! :respekt: :tu: Seeing the finger swatch vs. brush swatch was cringe worthythough. :? :roll:

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Error404 wrote:Her review on the Nikkietutorials' palette was on point! :respekt: :tu: Seeing the finger swatch vs. brush swatch was cringe worthythough. :? :roll:

lmao i saw this post on tumblr:

Cat-Lady
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cat-Lady »

I rarely watch her videos, but I really like the few I have seen. Finally a guru who seems honest, at least more so than others. Loved her video on Jeffree Star, more people need to see him for what he truly is!
English is not my first language.

annapolly
Debater
Debater

Post by annapolly »

I like her but she also raved about Caroline Hirons which made me feel kinda ill.
judging u

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

annapolly wrote:I like her but she also raved about Caroline Hirons which made me feel kinda ill.
same...

Return to “Stephanie Nicole”