Daily Vlog Part 75: ItsJudyFeedingPedoBurrz

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 75: ItsJudyFeedingPedoBurrz

Post by ohsnapp »

Benji eating that egg ps Benedict was gross. Like how do u eat hunched over shoveling that down your throat. Also did you hear Judy say "benji said this is overkill" about the hotel upgrade. Like they probably did that for publicity which they never mentioned the hotel and in my opinion an upgrade is a nice thing not overkill. How ungrateful

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

^^^^they probably paid for the upgrade. I imagine they checked in and saw banjo and said sir we can give u a great deal on a room upgrade so he pounced on it.
It didn't come for free.
I hate how they stretch the truth all the time to look like high rollers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

When one of the twins was feeding Papa her snacks, Nini said "don't worry about Papa". How nice, somebody in the family lets the babies eat their own snacks?! I would love to be a Tagalog-speaking fly on the wall when they talk shit about Banjo and his food tax. :D
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Post by nalipap »

Traveler wrote:
meeeh wrote:hide yo food, hide yo bacon, and hide yo hashbrowns cause Benji be inhaling everything like a snake.

Judy included some cute clips of the girls today. Julianna was jealous. The twins were attempting to sneak candies across shopping carts.
Still don't know why some people thinks he is sexy anymore. Or GOALS. Yuck.

ew that man is so disgusting. that's probably how he kisses. ew. I hope Judy has an A+ - vibrator .

shellzs
Debater
Debater

Post by shellzs »

Benji's nickname should be human garbagedisposal he's such a pig. Benji acts like he's not use to food or being with a woman. Benji needs to grow up if I was Judy, I would be utterly repulsed and disguising by him.

shellzs
Debater
Debater

Post by shellzs »

butterflyprincess wrote:When one of the twins was feeding Papa her snacks, Nini said "don't worry about Papa". How nice, somebody in the family lets the babies eat their own snacks?! I would love to be a Tagalog-speaking fly on the wall when they talk shit about Banjo and his food tax. :D
It was Keira feeding papa.

iacap
Learner
Learner

Daily Vlog Part 75: ItsJudyFeedingPedoBurrz

Post by iacap »

The vlogs are lifeless without the baby bears. I can't stomach Judy and Benji alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

meeeh wrote:hide yo food, hide yo bacon, and hide yo hashbrowns cause Benji be inhaling everything like a snake.
Is this all so he won't have to share?

The day he chokes while stuffing his face, will Judy drop the camera to help him, or just keep filming whilst he changes into all shades of Forrest Gump blue?
Image Image

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

What happen to all the negative comments on today's vlog? Were they erased or still there?
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

dollbaby19 wrote:
Traveler wrote:
dollbaby19 wrote: JB look like Ralph and Mama lol

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
Jb looks filipino. BUT Ralph lol. Judy brought the Bizz to see Ralph last year(?) at some kind of outdoor event I think.

Doubt Judy cheated on Benji.
Lmao few glasses of wine and ol Ralphie bear replaced Mr Passa sauce LOLOL. Nah don't listen to me I'm just being silly but JB don't favor benji but does favor Nini
It would be a shocker if Ralph was the father instead of BenjimanTV. Ralph the father of Jb, Benji the father of the twins. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :rofl: :rofl:

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

Traveler wrote: It would be a shocker if Ralph was the father instead of BenjimanTV. Ralph the father of Jb, Benji the father of the twins. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :rofl: :rofl:
This is some strange fan-fiction. Julianna's looks like Obachan.
Image Image

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

umNO wrote:
Is this all so he won't have to share?

The day he chokes while stuffing his face, will Judy drop the camera to help him, or just keep filming whilst he changes into all shades of Forrest Gump blue?
She will keep vlogging for vlog footage and ratings. And news stories. Then she will get the hate from non youtube viewers.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

umNO wrote:
Traveler wrote: It would be a shocker if Ralph was the father instead of BenjimanTV. Ralph the father of Jb, Benji the father of the twins. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :rofl: :rofl:
Well Dollbaby19 wrote it first. LOL

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Benji will be in the hospital soon from a clot or something with all the eating he eats.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

I knew a sponsored as was coming soon. Mel and Val have been baking with the girls forever and not once has Judy participated or cared. Just sad.

dollbaby19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollbaby19 »

Traveler wrote:
dollbaby19 wrote:
Traveler wrote:
dollbaby19 wrote: JB look like Ralph and Mama lol

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
Jb looks filipino. BUT Ralph lol. Judy brought the Bizz to see Ralph last year(?) at some kind of outdoor event I think.

Doubt Judy cheated on Benji.
Lmao few glasses of wine and ol Ralphie bear replaced Mr Passa sauce LOLOL. Nah don't listen to me I'm just being silly but JB don't favor benji but does favor Nini
It would be a shocker if Ralph was the father instead of BenjimanTV. Ralph the father of Jb, Benji the father of the twins. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :rofl: :rofl:
I mean I just dont see Benji in JB period lol, and she doesn't favor judy much. Maybe Mike Tyson is JB daddy lol. I can hear Mike Tyson now saying ...LOOK AT MY PRECIOUS THULIANNA BOO! Lmfao!

dollbaby19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollbaby19 »

Traveler wrote:
umNO wrote:
Well Dollbaby19 wrote it first. LOL
Hahaha yes I did write it first. You guys know I'm silly silly lol. Pay me no mind. Benji may be JB daddy she just dont favor him not even her ears. But she does favor Nini

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

shellzs wrote:
butterflyprincess wrote:When one of the twins was feeding Papa her snacks, Nini said "don't worry about Papa". How nice, somebody in the family lets the babies eat their own snacks?! I would love to be a Tagalog-speaking fly on the wall when they talk shit about Banjo and his food tax. :D
It was Keira feeding papa.
Right. The video was poor quality and it wasn't worth rewatching to figure out which twin it was, lol.
Traveler wrote:What happen to all the negative comments on today's vlog? Were they erased or still there?
I didn't see any either when I checked. :S just the typical "OMG WHY DO PEOPLE HATE ON JUDY AND BENJI, THEY'RE LITERAL RELATIONSHIP GOALS" comments.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

dollbaby19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollbaby19 »

Traveler wrote:

Judy included some cute clips of the girls today. Julianna was jealous. The twins were attempting to sneak candies across shopping carts.
Still don't know why some people thinks he is sexy anymore. Or GOALS. Yuck.
BARFFF

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

Lol they deleted all the critical top comments. Most of it was on his disgusting eating habit and her wearing a jean jacket.

Honestly the comment advice telling her to shop for an appropriate outfit was polite. But ok. YtGuru knows best. :roll:

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”