Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trustno1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 75: ItsJudyFeedingPedoBurrz

Post by Trustno1 »

^^I always wonder what brings people together. What does she see in Banjo that the rest of us don't see? I know the story she tells us, but now that she's been married to him for 3+ years, she still thinks he's a "stud" and handsome. Um, yeah, just no. No, no, no, no. I know he can't help his head shape or eyes, but I just don't see him as attractive. . . and his personality doesn't help.

MoonRose
Talker
Talker

Post by MoonRose »

I lol'd when I noticed Benji had his buttons done all the way up in his photoshoot :rofl: what a dag.

That was such a nice surprise for Judy and yes she looked genuinely shocked which is nice. For some reason I thought Benji must have surprised her with something.... not sure why lmao #husbandgoals

Swiss miss
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Swiss miss »

Cheese-N-Rice wrote:"Look at this stud" Image

HAHAHA GIRL BYE! Stop it right now Juditz

When I first heard her say that, I thought she said, "Look at this dud."

Snoogle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snoogle »

Sometimes I just have to sit down and think about what goes on in people's minds. Like, preaching child safety and then choosing to expose her children, associating herself with an openly homophobic vlogging couple who have enjoyed their own cheating and miscarriage scandals, complaining about the price of medicine and then going on a big shopping spree... it's just... the cognitive dissonance...

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

holy shit, just stumbled upon this throwback vid of judy. I doubt its even still up on her channel. She looks so diff now its crazy. Girl needs to get back to this state. Idk if this was in that house they were living in w julian or her parents but fast forward to 4:32 for her gushing about "my boyfriend calling me" and a pic of benji and his dad on motor bikes. Has benji ever talked about biking? She said him and his dad are SO into it...

Sry theres no embed link

http://www.popscreen.com/v/6kg95/faq-mi ... ucts-music

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

ashleym wrote:holy shit, just stumbled upon this throwback vid of judy. I doubt its even still up on her channel. She looks so diff now its crazy. Girl needs to get back to this state. Idk if this was in that house they were living in w julian or her parents but fast forward to 4:32 for her gushing about "my boyfriend calling me" and a pic of benji and his dad on motor bikes. Has benji ever talked about biking? She said him and his dad are SO into it...

Sry theres no embed link

http://www.popscreen.com/v/6kg95/faq-mi ... ucts-music
What a difference in the way she moves her mouth when speaking and WOW, her makeup looks so much better then than it does now.

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

judy really likes to push 'miya is a mommy's girl' when in reality all the girls cling to judy because benji is never there :roll: keira will never be a 'daddy's girl' if benji keeps this act up. the girls don't know what it's like to have a real father figure. judy and benji's marital problems pushes benji more away from the girls.

who wants a husband who complains after changing only one diaper or who stands there doing nothing while you are juggling to change your kids and get them ready for an outing? even if judy alters footage to make herself seem like the better spouse, you can't edit benji's horrible personality worse than it is, and it shows. and on his snapchat too, which he is in control of. i truly don't know what judy or the viewers see in him as a husband or father, but w/e.

there's also this problem with judy and benji where they communicate to each other via camera/vlog footage, like 'through' the camera, when they talk to the viewers they really are sending messages to each other. they take out their anger at the camera or make snide remarks about the other to the viewers. they are so used to it now that they don't think 'instead of talking to a camera and revealing issues in my marriage to the public eye, i can deal with it by talking to my spouse'.

sanneke
Debater
Debater

Post by sanneke »

follow

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Kinzie Kensington wrote:judy really likes to push 'miya is a mommy's girl' when in reality all the girls cling to judy because benji is never there :roll: keira will never be a 'daddy's girl' if benji keeps this act up. the girls don't know what it's like to have a real father figure. judy and benji's marital problems pushes benji more away from the girls.
'.
Yes! All of the girls prefer Judy and she knows it. Not once have they been with Benji and not asked for Judy. It's the first thing they say to Benji repeatedly.

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

kajiraoni wrote:He also failed the test Julibear had for him to get back into real estate.
Uhm, say what?! brandnewinformation.gif

How do you know? Like he would ever return to flipping houses, didn't he let his license expire and that was the end of it?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Judy definitely manipulates the vlogs. Banjo even said in his Podcast that she had control of what goes in the vlogs and he's in charge of managing sponsorships. I bet he doesn't even watch the vlogs therefore has no clue she makes him out to be a huge douche bag!! Even though we know he really is one.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

^ oh yeah, that's what i'm trying to say! like even if judy does alter the footage, which i'm sure she does in some ways, he's a douche either way.

baakla
Talker
Talker

Post by baakla »

I mean, you can't exactly edit in footage that makes it look like he actually spends time with his family when he's clearly out all day as exhibited by his snapchat and vlog footage of him being out all day.

As someone else said, the kids ask for Judy the moment Benji walks in a room. Julianna even seems to like Mama more than she likes Benji.

But I do wonder what goes on while Judy is napping. She always keeps in footage of Benji sleeping on the floor/couch while he's pretending to do "daddy duties" but who is actually taking care of the kids when Judy is sleeping/editing/me time-ing?

GGburrrr
Talker
Talker

Post by GGburrrr »

...and yet, Judy still thinks Miya looks like her :|

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

honeycupcake wrote:
kajiraoni wrote:He also failed the test Julibear had for him to get back into real estate.
Uhm, say what?! brandnewinformation.gif

How do you know? Like he would ever return to flipping houses, didn't he let his license expire and that was the end of it?
There was a video a while ago where Julibear was giving Banus a test for him to get back into realestate, he never went back into it so he obviously failed.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Banus is in NY and the kids were allowed a WHOLE COOKIE! :tu:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Two years ago I looked into getting my real estate license.
I may be wrong but if he let his license lapse like he has, he may even have to take a course again to re take the state exam again.

Remember when he was gone many nights, I kinda thought he may be doing some kind of schooling and it might have been that.
He very well could have not passed and has just let it go now

Julian could have been giving him some type of practice test.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

GGburrrr wrote:Image
...and yet, Judy still thinks Miya looks like her :|
is judy the baby on the right? for sure looks like keira nose up, especially the eyes! i think keira looks more like adult judy.

no way does miya look like judy, she looks like benji/julian/mel/grampy. i said this before but sometimes miya makes a face and she's benji or mels twin! and her smile is grampy's smile. once julian or benji posted pictures of themselves when they were younger and miya looks so much like julian!

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo »

So the vlog begins with Julianna not being there so I guess its safe to say that she spent the night at mama's again? No wonder she is acting up because no one is disiplining her.. those girls really need to have a little displine because they are ruling the house

So now Benji is in NYC? Benji's thats because you never leave the hotel thats why you never remember them :roll: oh Benji you are too funny.. you just went running in central park but you aren't dressed for it or even look like you were running :rofl: and he said he ran 6 miles he is mixing up his story LOL

Benji can you listen to us GGers and please stop buttoning your shirt up all the way its looks weird...

The baking is definitely for something sponsored I am sure of it... there is a reason for the baking clips all of a sudden

Diaper rash can be traced to a number of sources, including:
Irritation from stool and urine. Prolonged exposure to urine or stool can irritate a baby's sensitive skin. ...
Chafing or rubbing. ...
Irritation from a new product. ...
Bacterial or yeast (fungal) infection. ...
Introduction of new foods. ...
Sensitive skin. ...
Use of antibiotics.

Judy why don't you take the girls to find out what is going on..

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”