Nyc DRAGUN / Nikita Dragun

Re: Nyc DRAGUN / Nikita Dragun

Post by Guest »

These establishments like the Grammys, mean nothing anymore. They are desperately trying to remain relevant by trying to garner interest with the likes of her and other online influencers and trying to utilize those fanbases to get more interest in their fading industry and establishment. More people than ever are sick of the mainstream, and seeing the same fucking names pop up and win every damn time. Long gone are the days where we used to be excited for these awards and sit and watch to see all the amazing performances, and who would win - and actually have it be suspenseful because all the people were talented and different. Not anymore, IMHO.

The VMA's coped shit for being OTT and only every trying to cater to the lowest common denominator for clicks and views, but at least they were up front about what they were doing - the grammy's is trying to play the influencer cards while acting like it's still about the music lol. Much like the met gala, it used to mean something and be something to get an invite - but then they let in the likes of James Charles and other youtubers in, and it's become so cheapened.

I also noticed sundance doing the same thing this year. It's sad.

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by gGuruStalker »

Why have I not come here sooner? I can’t stand this big headed doofy bitch! Every time I see her she makes me sick. I wish YouTubers will stop doing videos with her! I hate looking at her, I hate her voice, her personality is garbage and she looks like an ugly Fashion Nova version of Bretman Rock. She is lowlife trash, trash, trash.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

gGuruStalker wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:16 am
Why have I not come here sooner? I can’t stand this big headed doofy bitch! Every time I see her she makes me sick. I wish YouTubers will stop doing videos with her! I hate looking at her, I hate her voice, her personality is garbage and she looks like an ugly Fashion Nova version of Bretman Rock. She is lowlife trash, trash, trash.
welp, now i can't unsee this incredibly accurate observation!!!

Lalaluxe
Learner
Learner

Post by Lalaluxe »

All Nikita does is acting sexual all the damn time. I am literally so over her and her theatrics, her stupid cheap claires makeup, her bloated asshole lips and her alien body.

Post by Guest »

Lalaluxe wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:24 pm
All Nikita does is acting sexual all the damn time. I am literally so over her and her theatrics, her stupid cheap claires makeup, her bloated asshole lips and her alien body.
That's all she has to offer tbh. Her goal in life is to look sexy, be sexy and get men to want to fuck her. She has no personality. The way she carries on makes me feels she gets NO dick, or NO dick that sticks around long. She gets off on any attention but mainly attention from men who she feels shouldn't be attracted to her. She's annoying and pushes horrible stereotypes.
She gets so much praise for existing and it's annoying. I want to like her but there's not much to like because all she does is flaunt her fake body parts and I'm not into that. She's a pretty girl but whats next? People shit on other women daily for being like this but I guess this is empowering. :roll:

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Sometimes Nikita makes me think that her nasty attitude is because she's hurt over the fact that she thinks she has to try so hard to prove herself. I'm sorry but its 2020 and people are way more accepting now than ever. Her whole idea of women only being seen as sex symbols is so degrading and so wrong. There's nothing wrong with owing your sexuality and being comfortable with being sexy. Her problem is that she takes it too far and acts so desperate for attention. Everything she does is just her trying so hard and it looks fake af imo. Based off of her past relationships, she's had to buy her boyfriends or bribe them to be with her which sucks but shes the one that mentions it first. She was way more tolerable back in like 2017 or probably 2016 if we really go back. She's so rude and nasty now and always seems so mad about everything. Its always about checks this and checks that. Ass this, boobs that. Plastic this, fillers that. Who is she outisde of the fake persona she puts online? No offense but I feel like she's the type to use female empowerment as a cover up for wanting as much male attention as possible. She's not relatable to her viewers anymore and doesn't care about youtube which is kinda ironic considering that her subscribers really helped put her name on the map and always supported her through it all. Just seems so weird to me. Sorry forbthe long rant.

Post by Guest »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:50 am
Sometimes Nikita makes me think that her nasty attitude is because she's hurt over the fact that she thinks she has to try so hard to prove herself. I'm sorry but its 2020 and people are way more accepting now than ever. Her whole idea of women only being seen as sex symbols is so degrading and so wrong. There's nothing wrong with owing your sexuality and being comfortable with being sexy. Her problem is that she takes it too far and acts so desperate for attention. Everything she does is just her trying so hard and it looks fake af imo. Based off of her past relationships, she's had to buy her boyfriends or bribe them to be with her which sucks but shes the one that mentions it first. She was way more tolerable back in like 2017 or probably 2016 if we really go back. She's so rude and nasty now and always seems so mad about everything. Its always about checks this and checks that. Ass this, boobs that. Plastic this, fillers that. Who is she outisde of the fake persona she puts online? No offense but I feel like she's the type to use female empowerment as a cover up for wanting as much male attention as possible. She's not relatable to her viewers anymore and doesn't care about youtube which is kinda ironic considering that her subscribers really helped put her name on the map and always supported her through it all. Just seems so weird to me. Sorry forbthe long rant.
There's nothing empowering tp women when it comes to Nikita to me. Like, you said I have no issue with people owning what they are etc. but being a woman goes beyond looks, tits, ass, make up, male attention etc. I can't get behind that. Women to this day deal with people shaming us for being to this or that, Nikita gets praised for it. She really represents nothing to me pr for women, other then we can be pretty and be sexual, which is a fight we've fought and are still fighting to this day. She's insecure and young. Hopefully she'll grow out of this but I doubt it.

I have no idea why people would consider her empowering to women, because I can't think of..anything she's doing, besides being herself, which is just stereotypes of women. When Kim Kardashian was doing this shit people treated her like shit. Nikita's like trans Jeffree and James to me. They only care about money and men. Thats it.

They have nothing else to say or do. They are all very deeply unhappy, Whenever they feel insecure they start flaunting their money. I feel like Nikita feels the more sexy she is and more surgery she gets, the more likely she is to land a man but it's not going to happen that way. It's hard as it is for LGB to date but a lot of my trans friends tell me it's HELL for them to date.
No one's going to take her serious. They'll either use her as an fetish or think she's just someone to fuck on. Or they'll be her sugar baby. I find it so odd that She & James don't seem to go for people who are interested in them, instead, they try to buy or get men who aren't going to be good for them or use them.

She has time to grow though, she's a pretty girl who wants to be loved, but like Jeffree she's using money and looks hoping that it'd get her somewhere when it's not. She'll find a Nate and be single in 5 years acting like a 20 year old like Jeffree.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

i REALLY hate the term "pussy stunt"

Post by Guest »

what does that even mean and WHY?

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

Meeka5280 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:28 pm
there are a few descriptions across the dumber parts of the internet but really i don't even know, man.
i stumbled upon that clip of when she was on the lamborghini with her paid boyfriend, and they were delivering her dragun egg things. she was like "it took 9 months to incubate these" and patted her midsection jokingly. it was a stupid little joke and i didn't take much offense to it, but i was again annoyed at how she picks and chooses what parts of femininity she wants to embody, and kinda throws the rest of it into a joke.

Post by Guest »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:35 am
Meeka5280 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:28 pm
there are a few descriptions across the dumber parts of the internet but really i don't even know, man.
i stumbled upon that clip of when she was on the lamborghini with her paid boyfriend, and they were delivering her dragun egg things. she was like "it took 9 months to incubate these" and patted her midsection jokingly. it was a stupid little joke and i didn't take much offense to it, but i was again annoyed at how she picks and chooses what parts of femininity she wants to embody, and kinda throws the rest of it into a joke.
I could say so much about this but I'd probably be banned, hated and called a name even though I respect everyone.
I'm just going to keep it simple, I wish Nikita would buy a personality.

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

Who is the guy that ghosted her?
(Her snapchat show ep 2)

TayH
Learner
Learner

Post by TayH »

I always check here and because Nikita is always lying and buying new boyfriends.i'm not surprised this thread is empty, outdated and ignored just like Nikita is. Imagine doing all this to still have to buy men, chase men who don't want you, and do everything in your power to get attention of the wrong people, just for it to fail.
I'm starting to think the biggest reason why she can't get a man (besides chasing men who don't want her and have ill intentions) is she's vapid, has no personality and just wants the typical instathot on her hand to complete her ideal of womanhood.
It's not like Jeffree or James who I do think want men for the image, but I do actually believe they'd like to be in a healthy relationship but don't know-how. Nikita comes off so sexual she seems asexual. I'd love to love her but she stands for nothing. I wish her the best though.

Like we get it you are trans, you feel you "pass", you are a bad bitch,all men want you, all women want to be you, you like make up. Okay.
What else is going on? Cis women get roasted every day for acting like this, there's nothing special about it.

slackster
Talker
Talker

Post by slackster »

Something about the way that she's so obsessed with that one tik toker tony lopez makes me so uncomfortable.

phoenixfeather283
Learner
Learner

Post by phoenixfeather283 »

Damn, i thought this loser would have a more active thread considering how much people hate here on reddit and twitter

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

TayH wrote:
> I always check here and because Nikita is always lying and buying new
> boyfriends.i'm not surprised this thread is empty, outdated and ignored
> just like Nikita is. Imagine doing all this to still have to buy men, chase
> men who don't want you, and do everything in your power to get attention of
> the wrong people, just for it to fail.
> I'm starting to think the biggest reason why she can't get a man (besides
> chasing men who don't want her and have ill intentions) is she's vapid, has
> no personality and just wants the typical instathot on her hand to complete
> her ideal of womanhood.
> It's not like Jeffree or James who I do think want men for the image, but I
> do actually believe they'd like to be in a healthy relationship but don't
> know-how. Nikita comes off so sexual she seems asexual. I'd love to love
> her but she stands for nothing. I wish her the best though.
>
> Like we get it you are trans, you feel you "pass", you are a bad
> bitch,all men want you, all women want to be you, you like make up. Okay.
> What else is going on? Cis women get roasted every day for acting like
> this, there's nothing special about it.

Girl name one person who wants to be like that dollar store Bretman Rock. She's a miserable vapid waste of space.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I don’t know why this thread is dead considering Nikita is a permanent resident in drama channels with a new scandal every other day.

Specialfresh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Specialfresh »

Selia11 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:45 pm
I don’t know why this thread is dead considering Nikita is a permanent resident in drama channels with a new scandal every other day.
ikr but then I don’t know about the others but I can’t even hate watch her Atp . Like she is so predictable with her utterly ridiculous clout chasing ways that she has become boring to me if that makes sense.

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

Specialfresh wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:19 pm
Selia11 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:45 pm
ikr but then I don’t know about the others but I can’t even hate watch her Atp . Like she is so predictable with her utterly ridiculous clout chasing ways that she has become boring to me if that makes sense.
I completely agree! I find her boring also

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

2E4943BE-463B-4A42-9C02-2C22AB672CE7.jpeg
B8B403DC-53B8-45BD-8CB3-2550D11C5EE1.jpeg
520E5AEE-1549-46CC-B45D-2E22B17B10FE.jpeg
1FB26C73-7011-44B7-8D3A-A8FED47EB4EB.jpeg
BAFDBA6C-2A83-4752-A0BF-5A3AA3B06BEC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “K-O”