Dan & Phil Part 55: AblazingPhil & D-Bag

missemma
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dan & Phil Part 55: AblazingPhil & D-Bag

Post by missemma »

New thread just in time for the liveshow (if Phil is doing one). (how did PhildANALds not win, shame on you people).

Also, just to keep the topics going from the last thread:
felucca wrote:LO AND BEHOLD! a new video

[youtube][/youtube]

Of course Ollie's the one not to be there. Image
go go go :love2:
"you don't need to say pow every time I apply some wood" - Dan Howell 2015.

ImageImageImage

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Dan & Phil Part 55: AblazingPhil & D-Bag

Post by illegal_mind »

The Internet knows all your secrets

backin2009
Learner
Learner

Post by backin2009 »

:love2:
Image "we're not a commercial for everyone else
we go out for coffee and keep to ourselves
We make little homes out of 3 star hotels
And I know what you're feeling
'cause i feel it as well."

kathrynxjane
Debater
Debater

Post by kathrynxjane »

New gaming video tomorrow and it is not Sims or Undertale?? I hope it is a Dan vs Phil.

"Nice fishing rod" haha. I think you might get punched if you walked up to someone and said that Phil.

“I wish humans were less socially awkward and we could pokemon battle without it being weird” :tu:

Dan is not back yet? Interesting. Maybe that is why Phil had to go early as Dan is coming back tonight. Surely can't be much longer as the Brits is on Wednesday.
“I wish humans were less socially awkward and we could pokemon battle without it being weird” :tu:

stella2000
Learner
Learner

Post by stella2000 »

Can anyone summarize the liveshow? Don't want to watch it and don't want to miss anything.
:love2: :love2:

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

daichii
Informer
Informer

Post by daichii »

^check updatedphan, they always post a good summary of every ls

I kinda didn't like this ls, I'm not really looking forward to their tour (bored of it already which is why this thread has been also boring for me this past few days) or to the brits and he mostly talked abt them :/ The cht was particularly annoying with th damn daniel meme too.

I did like all the other things he talked abt tho, I loved buffy and tho I know most people are sick of hearing him talk abt it I love when he does because I'm a buffy geek as well. It seems he had a great time with the parents :)
And "I like your fishing rod" Image Image Image

Looking forward to tomorrow's vid tho :) Hope is a challenge one, we havent had one since the ddr vid
:love2: Image :love2:

loststars
Learner
Learner

Post by loststars »

I applaud their ability to keep things under wraps and not slip up (at least almost always) when they don't want something known. I can only imagine how many messages they both received about where Dan was and when he was coming home, bravo! :D I don't get why Phil wouldn't say when he'd get back though, no harm in that right (seeing as it should be pretty soon)? If keeping the location was for stalker-evading purposes. Guess it should be tonight, he seemed in a hurry.
Also, a lot of mobile notifications went off tonight haha. Enjoyed the LS, it was nice to hear some info on the Brits.

@stella2000 - I tuned in a bit later but what I mainly got was some haircut talk (just a trim), showing some more blu-rays that his parents gave to him (The Martian, The Avengers, Fargo), cactus update lol , some Buffy talk, some Brits talk (nothing quite interesting) and announcing that a new gaming video would be up in a day or two. And a general update on the US venue ticket prices, apparently they're a bit different.

stella2000
Learner
Learner

Post by stella2000 »

loststars wrote:
@stella2000 - I tuned in a bit later but what I mainly got was some haircut talk (just a trim), showing some more blu-rays that his parents gave to him (The Martian, The Avengers, Fargo), cactus update lol , some Buffy talk, some Brits talk (nothing quite interesting) and announcing that a new gaming video would be up in a day or two. And a general update on the US venue ticket prices, apparently they're a bit different.
Thanks! Did he say anything about what month the tour would be in, or roughly how much tickets would cost?
:love2: :love2:

danphil333
Debater
Debater

Post by danphil333 »

you dressed me in a purple fleece and you expected me to make friends... :love2: :love2:
That was a joke dan could make but you didnt end up feeling sorry for phil or with the need to speculate about his "bad" childhood.
This is why i like phils style better. Good one phil :tu:

--Dan is still on holiday. Surely they have to prepare for the brits. Does phil do all the work and dan will return just in time for the live stream?
--He seemed so happy and cheerfull in general. He wasnt the depressed, lonely phil everyone thought because dan is on holiday Usually when he ends the ls early the phandom is like "ow he wants to spent time with and cuddle his boyfriend" now that dan is not home i wonder what they will think. Stop ruining their fantasies phil.
--He said that he will allow the damn daniel meme for a week.I like it when he is assertive :) like that but he shouldn't allow it for more that two days. its stupid
--"Lets not reminisce on my butt bruises" when did he have butt bruises? what did i miss? :D
--I never watched it but i really want phil to be in a game show about buffy. The facts he knows and his excitement about it is so cute. Good thing he knows there are limits and he stops himself when its still cute and before it becomes annoying.
--And i agree with daichii. I dont care about the tour. It was fun, only for the first couple of shows in the UK and seeing everyone's reactions and reviews. I hate that they have to go to another tour for god knows how many months. Have fun anyone who goes, really. But personally i am so bored of it already. Half the liveshow was about the tour dates :roll:
--i am excited for the new video and the brits
Image Time to Clark Kent it up

missemma
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by missemma »

daichii wrote: I did like all the other things he talked abt tho, I loved buffy and tho I know most people are sick of hearing him talk abt it I love when he does because I'm a buffy geek as well.
I turned off half way through because as much as I think he's lovely, I just find his liveshows really boring. Shame he didn't talk about Buffy a bit earlier on though, because like you, I just love a bit of Buffy discussion. I like that he is so passionate about it, there aren't many people left who still love it as much as they did years ago.
"you don't need to say pow every time I apply some wood" - Dan Howell 2015.

ImageImageImage

Kurapika
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kurapika »

New gaming video tomorrow not Undertale or Sims, and he said something "different" which makes me think not World Chef either. Hoping for a console game to change things a bit. But we'll probably get some stupid flash game or app and quiz...
And ummm, 40 minute long liveshow when he has nothing else to do that we know of, and getting 2 messages in the middle of the ls? Is Dan coming back? Was Phil is a hurry to have a date with his secret girlfriend? Who knows.

Brits interview was cool, I like Y&Y, was hoping for Olly like everyone but...Hopefully they'll post the rest soon. There are more, right?
yes, you may call me weebtrash

flarequake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by flarequake »

I loved the liveshow especially cos I saw it on mute first as my DnD group ran long and I was curious what he was talking about in relation to each expression. Yet again sitting there thinking about how beautiful he looks today and realising I think that every time. I don't know if I'll ever prefer someone else to these two again.

He was very cheery, tumblr has been daft with all the missing-Dan stuff, but I think it partly started as a joke because of the sleepless night and him injuring himself.

I like his assertive side too, it's a nice change from the eternal cuteness of the angel sunshine.

The butt bruises were from when he fell down the stairs, he said he was singing at the time so I guess the time Dan tweeted Phil had fallen down the stairs while singing "Happy"?

Buffy talk is fun, makes me want to watch it again. I stopped halfway through as I went off/outgrew it, but it was on recently and it was pretty good. 90s fashions were funny.

danphil333
Debater
Debater

Post by danphil333 »

jaej wrote:remember when phil was away and people literally thought dan was holed up in his bed for a week because he doesn't know what to do without phil instructing him on everything

at this point with the gaming channel i don't even care what the game is, just give me something. dan being away has only highlighted how horrendously dull phil is alone, if they pre made content it should've been spaced out better
the moment phil closes the door behind him, dan puts depressing music and watches sad films crying in the corner waiting for his bae to return.. :roll:
the week phil was alone we got two gaming videos a main channel video and a new gaming video tomorrow. 4 videos total. far better than when they are together..
Kurapika wrote:Brits interview was cool, I like Y&Y, was hoping for Olly like everyone but...Hopefully they'll post the rest soon. There are more, right?
phil said weeks ago that there were two more interviews and other little videos from the brits nominations.

danphil333
Debater
Debater

Post by danphil333 »

[tweet][/tweet][tweet][/tweet][tweet][/tweet]
evan is on fire today
[tweet][/tweet]
he is literally a big phan account

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I want Evan to join this thread. That might shake things up a bit.

bluecaterpillar
Learner
Learner

Post by bluecaterpillar »

so dan's on his way back/just got back from holiday. no more sri lanka photos for us then i guess :(

and all the comments underneath the photo in instagram are 'damn daniel'. so the phandom won't be letting that drop any time soon ughh
danphil333 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
evan is on fire today
[tweet][/tweet]
he is literally a big phan account
and he wonders why they don't want to associate with him or take part in his yt projects. one minute he's acting like a member of the phandom and the next he throws shade.
manged wrote:I want Evan to join this thread. That might shake things up a bit.
i second this.

gg wtf stop crashing
Last edited by bluecaterpillar on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sarcasm is the highest form of wit

danphil333
Debater
Debater

Post by danphil333 »

bluecaterpillar wrote: and he wonders why they don't want to associate with him or take part in his yt projects. one minute he's acting like a member of the phandom and the next he throws shade.
gg wtf stop crashing
he tweeted all of these after he uploaded a new video this evening. i am sure its a coincidence.

majitzu
Informer
Informer

Post by majitzu »

[tweet][/tweet]
danphil333 wrote:
--He seemed so happy and cheerfull in general. He wasnt the depressed, lonely phil everyone thought because dan is on holiday Usually when he ends the ls early the phandom is like "ow he wants to spent time with and cuddle his boyfriend" now that dan is not home i wonder what they will think. Stop ruining their fantasies phil.
:rofl: :rofl: So I suppose Dan is back, and Phil receive 1 or 2 messages while doing the ls and finish it early. So the phandom is going to suppose he wants to spend time and cuddle with his boyfriend :rofl:

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”