Tamana roashan @dressyourface

Maria949
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tamana roashan @dressyourface

Post by Maria949 »

So here's one that I haven't seen on here. I'd like to get people's opinions on here. My person take is that her makeup and overall style is pretty tacky...especially those nasty nails of hers...and I always wonder why these makeup artist have such nasty log lakisha nails? Lol anyway, she has these by subscription online classes that she charges a grip for and many People complain about her being a scam artist and showing off her materialistic things she gets for free, her not being sanitary with makeup etc. she has a line with Anastasia as well, not sure if it still but yea. According to people having her on snap says she's really ghetto and he's these "tams tantrum Tuesday's" which she would go and make fun of people and calling them ugly if someone commented on her photo and tagged a friend and would say something like "oh but you're prettier" (to the tagged friend). She's a bully and very low class IMO, also claims to be a "celebrity mua" because she did makeup on Cristina Milian who I don't think is really a celebrity, I think she's a has been no one gives a shit about . what you guys think? ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beautyscamreport

Re: Tamana roashan @dressyourface

Post by beautyscamreport »

I think she is fucking disgusting. The ig account in your screen shot also has a photo of her kit which looks very dirty. She also uses dollar store LA girl concealers that have the brushes attached to them. Very gross. Lile how does she even clean them off?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

beautyscamreport

Post by beautyscamreport »

I think she is fucking disgusting. Both as a person and sanitary wise. There's a photo of her filthy kit on the instagram page you posted. She also uses dollar store makeup on her Kent's who pay her hundreds to have her do her makeup.

krispmas92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by krispmas92 »

$19 a month for DYFLive?? And the tutorials only stay active for one month? Total rip off! [UNAMUSED FACE]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

paperpale
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by paperpale »

Apparently there's a whole scandal going on with her? I haven't read into it, but the ohdear doe deere girl wrote about it

Maria949
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Maria949 »

Ooh is that oh dear doe person on Instagram? What I don't get is why people pay to see classes when they can literally go on YouTube and find literally unlimited resources to learn it for free. Smh

krispmas92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by krispmas92 »

Anyone else think her eyes look really strange here???

Maria949
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Maria949 »

I personally don't think she's pretty in any way, personality or even physically. I don't care how successful she is, She's a too hood for my taste

annoyed
Talker
Talker

Post by annoyed »

Her eyes always look weird imo. Like her lashes weigh too much to open her eyes all the way so they look like really weird black holes. I think it's because she holds the camera at a downward angle, but it seems like she never opens her eyes fully. It's very strange and I know what you're talking about because her eyes look like that a lot. She looks like an alien lol

paperpale
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by paperpale »

Here is what I was talking about: http://critiquesboutique.com/2016/01/dy ... -part-1-4/

Skimming it, it just seemed people are upset she didn't show up for classes and the goody bag wasn't as advertises. I take it with a grain of salt considering the source but figured it was worth noticing

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

It's amazing that women like this get millions of followers by doing drag makeup and laying it on thick.

krispmas92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by krispmas92 »

So obvious she used the ABH kit!!!

tess-uhh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tess-uhh »

She bothers me so much! I used to really like her, even signed up for the DYF Live...the videos are incredibly boring in my opinion. It's always the same thing, except with more or less glitter and an extra wing for "glam." I've read into her scams and they seem pretty true considering how much spending she's done lately (Bought her parents a house so they can live near her, $20,000+ veneers, multiple fillers???) I always thought she was a great business woman and role model but now I can't stand her. And she ALWAYS uses that filter on snapchat that makes your eyes huge and face skinnier. it's not a good look. I could go on and on but this rant is long enough :lol:

tess-uhh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tess-uhh »

krispmas92 wrote:

So obvious she used the ABH kit!!!

You can see her arm jiggling after she put the NYX palette down, obviously picking up more product.. :rofl:

beauty_investigator

Post by beauty_investigator »

She just announced she is pregnant :rofl: :roll:

beauty_investigator

Post by beauty_investigator »

She just announced she is pregnant :rofl: :roll:

Gold Phone
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gold Phone »

What can I say about this broad? She's the worst of them all and she's only using her baby to make herself bigger on social media.

Justsomeguy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Justsomeguy »

Crazy

twit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by twit »

I can't find a more recent thread of Tamana so I guess I'll just post here, but MY GAWD. Plz tell me I'm not the only one that thinks its crazy that she was on snapchat posting videos of her at a family event with her putting on a solo dance act, if you can even call it that, since she was basically just TWERKING her ass off infront of her family and child. Like my god, you're a grown woman with a child on the dancefloor with you doing a solo twerk dance infront of everyone. Ridiculous. Idk about afghan culture too much so hopefully someone can enlighten me, but being of indian background, I would feel so ashamed twerking infront of my family at an event like that...

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

Why is thread so quiet??!? Especially after the controversy she stirred up saying that makeup artists have the right to ask their client to bring their own foundation and still charge them full price.

Return to “Instagram”