The names they come up with LOL

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 5

Post by squishystyle »

So my friend and I were at dinner and he was telling me about this website that I thought would be PERFECT for Thotty.
http://rentafriend.com/
:FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU:

misskeepitreal
Learner
Learner

Post by misskeepitreal »

When she says she's not wearing much makeup, who's she lying to? Why bother lying when she photoshops all her ugly flaws? She wishes she was a natural beauty. What a loser. :rofl:

Horry you're a loser at life, your body and your career. Whatever she said in her dumbass tweets. Crazy butch.

lovetoTR0LL
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lovetoTR0LL »

^ #nochill

I'm surprised Holly didn't delete these comments. 8-)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Poor Horry. Stunting on SM. She can't live her life because she's afraid she will be caught on camera and her real life doesn't match her fake life. It has to be a horrible existence but she brought it all on herself. :rofl: :rofl:

LoveInTheDark
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LoveInTheDark »

I'm going to write a post that many of you may not like, but going to say it anyway. If you don't like it then move on please. :tu:

I think recently the level of hate has gotten out of control. Even in other forums, I don't see people being this harsh. I am not Holly's friend and I don't think we have anything in common, but I don't wish any harm on her. Going as far as attacking her boyfriend, that's really outside the bounds. Sure, she put herself on the internet, so she knows what she's up against. But I think there's a fine line between criticism and straight out bullying.

I think Holly has made many mistakes, such as posting her anti-fans' photos on twitter, but that was her attempt to lash back at the hate. It was a terrible thing to do, but honestly, some of the posts here are no better. I used to come to this forum because I felt unhappy with the way her videos were turning out, and I wanted to find others who agreed with me in the community. But lately it's all been the same remarks on her looks, photoshop, and money spending. I admit I was under peer pressure and I contributed to the nasty remarks for a while. I now realize it has given me no satisfaction.

She's going to keep doing what she's doing. Even if she's faking the person she is, people will still believe and follow her. This outlet is great if you want to get the truth out, not spread more rumors and mock every little thing she does. I disagree with what she's doing, but I don't think the community needs to stoop to her level.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ With all do respect, you are preaching on a GOSSIP website on the TRASH A GURU forum. What do you expect? I do agree that some comments are harsh, but this is the internet. You were not "under peer pressure" when you contributed to the remarks. Do you know how stupid that sounds? You are an anonymous poster as all of us are. You don't have to comment anything if you don't want to, nor would anyone here feel compelled to "pressure" you.

I see people being this harsh or worse in other forums so I don't know what you are talking about. The whole thing with involving Zack has been discussed, and while it is somewhat crossing the line it all started AFTER Holly posted that twitter collage. As I said before, you get what you give, and when she tried to retaliate against people on the internet, she should have been prepared for backlash and consequences of that.

You say this outlet is good if you are trying to get the truth out... Well, people here are speculating on her looks, photo editing, and income because that's what she appears to be lying about. If you don't like it then YOU can move on :tu:

tldr__
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tldr__ »

Completely agree what Wonk Eye said. Gossip forums has never been about constructive criticisms..... If you wanted to see them here, you're probably in the wrong forum.
If you don't like the way it is going, you're under no pressure to follow it or comment on it. It's your business. However it's a bit silly to be asking not to trash a guru in ' trash a guru ' forum as Wonk eye said., :S

ay1215
Informer
Informer

General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 5

Post by ay1215 »

The hate is strong in this thread, but it's not uncalled for. We continue to comment on her lies and Photoshopping behaviour. Misrepresenting herself is something she chose to do as a public figure and we are free to express our thoughts here.

Nobody is forcing anyone to contribute, you do that on your own free will. If you don't agree with the opinions of others, please move on to another thread if it has given you no satisfaction. But blaming it on "peer pressure" is just silly.

Anyway, moving on...
Did Holly forget that she gives people stories when they ask a question or feel the need to police everyone that makes a comment on her Instagram? Then deletes the original comment and keeps her own.

And looks like someone saw her at the museum lol! Maybe it's one of the people she mentioned on Twitter

murmur
Learner
Learner

Post by murmur »

I agree. :tu:
LoveInTheDark wrote:I'm going to write a post that many of you may not like, but going to say it anyway. If you don't like it then move on please. :tu:

I think recently the level of hate has gotten out of control. Even in other forums, I don't see people being this harsh. I am not Holly's friend and I don't think we have anything in common, but I don't wish any harm on her. Going as far as attacking her boyfriend, that's really outside the bounds. Sure, she put herself on the internet, so she knows what she's up against. But I think there's a fine line between criticism and straight out bullying.

I think Holly has made many mistakes, such as posting her anti-fans' photos on twitter, but that was her attempt to lash back at the hate. It was a terrible thing to do, but honestly, some of the posts here are no better. I used to come to this forum because I felt unhappy with the way her videos were turning out, and I wanted to find others who agreed with me in the community. But lately it's all been the same remarks on her looks, photoshop, and money spending. I admit I was under peer pressure and I contributed to the nasty remarks for a while. I now realize it has given me no satisfaction.

She's going to keep doing what she's doing. Even if she's faking the person she is, people will still believe and follow her. This outlet is great if you want to get the truth out, not spread more rumors and mock every little thing she does. I disagree with what she's doing, but I don't think the community needs to stoop to her level.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

ay1215 wrote:The hate is strong in this thread, but it's not uncalled for. We continue to comment on her lies and Photoshopping behaviour. Misrepresenting herself is something she chose to do as a public figure and we are free to express our thoughts here.

Nobody is forcing anyone to contribute, you do that on your own free will. If you don't agree with the opinions of others, please move on to another thread if it has given you no satisfaction. But blaming it on "peer pressure" is just silly.

Anyway, moving on...
Did Holly forget that she gives people stories when they ask a question or feel the need to police everyone that makes a comment on her Instagram? Then deletes the original comment and keeps her own.

And looks like someone saw her at the museum lol! Maybe it's one of the people she mentioned on Twitter

lol hypocrisy at its finest! She posts the left on her Instagram and then a couple hours later goes on the twitter rant :rofl:

bootsnheels
Talker
Talker

Post by bootsnheels »

Can she and all lame girls of the universe please quit with the stupid dog filter already? We get it, you think you look cute with it cuz it covers ugly noses and mouth areas. Please get rid of it, snapchat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bootsnheels
Talker
Talker

Post by bootsnheels »

Can she and all lame girls of the universe please quit with the stupid dog filter already? We get it, you think you look cute with it cuz it covers ugly noses and mouth areas. Please get rid of it, snapchat!

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

I like how she's complaining how snapchat has too many sounds on their filters...and how she can't talk over them

LOLOL like totally missing the point of the snapchat filters...they're not there so you can talk over them 8-)

Post by Guest »

LoveInTheDark wrote:I'm going to write a post that many of you may not like, but going to say it anyway. If you don't like it then move on please. :tu:

Offtopic: are you serious? this thread is mild compared to others. check out ones for trisha paytas or makeupbytiffany (where they attack her baby). now THAT is harsh.

i'll say that i agreed with what you're saying when i first started on the site, but once everything with that little thing she posted on twitter of random people (especially in using a photo with children in it), i really don't care. she is an immature brat and i just don't really care. no one's doing anything but commenting on what she's posting and that, as far as i'm concerned, is fair game.

and as for you being "peer pressured", are you serious? are you fucking serious????????????? no one forced you to come onto this site. no one forced you to make an account. no one held a gun to your head and told you to post here. don't make all of us the bad guys when you're the one who came on here of your own accord. personally, i lurked the threads for a while, and i made the choice to make an account. i'm not going to blame anyone else because i'm an adult, and my actions are mine, and mine alone. i don't know if you're trying to convince yourself that you're not some horrible person (which you're not, it's human to criticize the acts of others) but to blame everyone else for your actions is just ridiculous.

if you think it's that bad, then quite frankly, you're too sensitive and you shouldn't be on the site. that's the truth. i'm getting so sick of people coming into the trash a guru threads and posting shit like this. think it's harsh? leave! no one's making you stay here. :tu:

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

bootsnheels wrote:Can she and all lame girls of the universe please quit with the stupid dog filter already? We get it, you think you look cute with it cuz it covers ugly noses and mouth areas. Please get rid of it, snapchat!

..sorry. i'm obsessed with the dog filter because a. i love dogs, and b. i think it's cute.

BUUUT i don't post it all over snapchat every day like she does. i will agree that she's playing it out.

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

she acts like she cant just talk without a filter......like that exists you know

bootsnheels
Talker
Talker

Post by bootsnheels »

letmetellyou wrote:
bootsnheels wrote:Can she and all lame girls of the universe please quit with the stupid dog filter already? We get it, you think you look cute with it cuz it covers ugly noses and mouth areas. Please get rid of it, snapchat!

..sorry. i'm obsessed with the dog filter because a. i love dogs, and b. i think it's cute.

BUUUT i don't post it all over snapchat every day like she does. i will agree that she's playing it out.
Haha a couple times is fine, but she will ONLY use a filter and loves that dog one and bats her fake lashes all day while using it. I love dogs and animals, but let's be real. People aren't using it because they like dogs (I've seen people use it who don't care for animals at all), they use it cuz it makes them look better.

And holly is queen of faking and trying to get people to think she looks all hot, when she's really just an average refrigerator with a large face.

bunnylicious
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnylicious »

My 2 cents on the "level of hate" here...

I agree some posters get carried away with attacking her, particularly about her BF (who is lovingly dubbed as "Toothy" here). We don't know much about her BF or the people in her life, but we like to speculate about them. But still...no matter how much some of us may disagree, posters here are entitled to their own opinions and they can post whatever they want. And honestly, I don't believe anyone's comments here are worse than what Holly posts, so I feel like posters are just matching the level of intensity that Holly puts out there, if that makes any sense. How I feel about it is that at the end of the day, this forum shouldn't be taken seriously because it's all GOSSIP.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

bootsnheels wrote: Haha a couple times is fine, but she will ONLY use a filter and loves that dog one and bats her fake lashes all day while using it. I love dogs and animals, but let's be real. People aren't using it because they like dogs (I've seen people use it who don't care for animals at all), they use it cuz it makes them look better.

And holly is queen of faking and trying to get people to think she looks all hot, when she's really just an average refrigerator with a large face.

:lol: :lol:

Return to “Hollyannaeree”