Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by LoliFlour »

As much as I hate Jess, I actually feel pretty bad for her when she mentions how Shane never talks to her outside of the podcast. Probably because I'm big on certain people only needing me when it's convenient for them. I'm guessing he's not a big fan of her either and only has her on the podcast because she endures his jokes and makes the show fun (in his definition). Also, he's afraid of confrontation and even if he wanted her to leave, he wouldn't know how to say it. She had started a youtube channel but I guess he didn't support her enough with that youtube channel like he's done with the psychic twins.
It all makes me think that the stuff Onision has said about Shane is actually true and I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty
Been thanked: 0

Post by YouslessTube »

I don't see Shane's relationship lasting very long.

megdiane12
Learner
Learner

Post by megdiane12 »

Itzfleur wrote:As much as I hate Jess, I actually feel pretty bad for her when she mentions how Shane never talks to her outside of the podcast. Probably because I'm big on certain people only needing me when it's convenient for them. I'm guessing he's not a big fan of her either and only has her on the podcast because she endures his jokes and makes the show fun (in his definition). Also, he's afraid of confrontation and even if he wanted her to leave, he wouldn't know how to say it. She had started a youtube channel but I guess he didn't support her enough with that youtube channel like he's done with the psychic twins.
It all makes me think that the stuff Onision has said about Shane is actually true and I wouldn't be surprised if it is.
Can someone recap what Onision said about Shane? I don't follow him (because I think he's a huge creep)

Post by Guest »

megdiane12 wrote:
Itzfleur wrote:As much as I hate Jess, I actually feel pretty bad for her when she mentions how Shane never talks to her outside of the podcast. Probably because I'm big on certain people only needing me when it's convenient for them. I'm guessing he's not a big fan of her either and only has her on the podcast because she endures his jokes and makes the show fun (in his definition). Also, he's afraid of confrontation and even if he wanted her to leave, he wouldn't know how to say it. She had started a youtube channel but I guess he didn't support her enough with that youtube channel like he's done with the psychic twins.
Can someone recap what Onision said about Shane? I don't follow him (because I think he's a huge creep)
Onision flew out to LA once like four years ago to arrange a collab with Shane. Shane cancelled last minute and they never met up. Since then, Onision regularly tweets at him, makes videos about him, etc, calling him a fake friend, to this day lol.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

delaneyanne28 wrote:Image I just don't have words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg. Look at how hard she's clinging to his shoulder.

Who wants to bet this was her first kiss other than her cat?

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Is he acting out or something? How come now that he is dating a man, it's suddenly okay to make out with / be sexual with other women? If Ryland was doing what Shane was doing, Shane wouldn't be okay with it. He is such a pig.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

Lilacly wrote:http://www.avclub.com/article/youtube-r ... not-244804

Its a take down of Shane and Not Cool
Reviews of his movie are some of the most entertaining and satisfying reviews to read, because it's so true! Does Shane seriously still think he can direct or act? His humor works better in improv settings where he's just talking to the camera but as soon as he writes a script or decides to act as a character it's sooo bad. He wants to be a director but nope, his 10 minute youtube videos aren't "short films" like give me a break. He's one of those YouTubers I'm really interested to see in 5-10 years what happens to him...

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

The Mandela effect has been around for YEARS idk why Shane's acting like he's the reason it's blown up.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

lalal0ve wrote:The Mandela effect has been around for YEARS idk why Shane's acting like he's the reason it's blown up.
as someone who loves conspiracy theories im a bit annoyed at the way he does them - like i still enjoy watching them cause i just love hearing about this shit no matter how unlikely it sounds but he never researches deep enough to literally blow your mind!

like to be fair he sometimes picks stuff that i havent heard before but it just sounds like hes reading lists of 'top ten conspiracy theories' and no extensive research...you can tell he doesnt even bother to get lost for a few hours on those endless reddit threads that revolve about this stuff!

for example after hearing about the titanic theory i did a quick google search and found an essay debuking it - including all the points hes listed but there were actually more interesting points theorists came up with that werent easily debuked like the number of windows etc. he talked about.

i wouldnt really care if there werent so many other youtubers now doing those videos and crediting shane for starting it or saying how hes an expert on conspiracy theories etc.!

there are so many moments in his vids or podcasts where i wish i could interrupt him to correct him or add some important info. Image

shane is lucky people just like to hear him talk, i agree hes good at improv! and he also has literally no shame/filter (i feel like its even getting worse) so he can basically do whatever without much effort on cam aslong as he makes some jokes cause he goes very far in that department it you know what i mean.

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmeinnow »

morbit wrote:the podcast with ryland was pretty normal. i mean, they were talking about their relationship and some bickering and stuff. no big thing really.

only thing that bothered me is that shane always finds a way to talk about being transgender. he says he's not transgender himself, so I don't understand why he's so adamant on talking about it. I understand the fascination, but at some point it gets too much. Especially the way he talked about FTMs who undergo SRS (sexual reassignment surgery) and how "they probably won't be able to feel anything". Has he seen/listened to any trans man who's had that surgery talk about it? If so he would know that that's not true.

And what Ryland said about "I get why you would like to have a penis, but why would you want to have a vagina?" Excuse you. I get it, you're a cisgender guy so of course you don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to have a penis. But seriously.. How can someone say something so incredibly ignorant? It's as if he doesn't even understand what being transgender is.

I just had to talk about it somewhere because it bugs the crap out of me. Shane always makes the excuse of, "I have trans friends". Alright. You made a few video with Gigi Gorgeous, congrats. That doesn't give you space to talk about trans issues or trans experiences like you own them. It's just... So, so ignorant.

(DISCLAIMER: not all trans people want SRS and that doesn't make them any less of the gender they are than people who do undergo SRS. i just talked about it because that's what they were talking about on the podcast.)
Not that long ago Shane was in a Trisha vlog wearing his clip in bangs hair and joking that in 5 years he'd be a girl. That's not the first time he's joked about it. He's also talked to his therapist about it when he was figuring out his sexuality because apparently he doesn't completely feel like a man but doesn't quite feel like a woman either. I haven't listened to the podcast yet so don't know exactly how dumb they were, but I know that how much post-op trans people feel with their new genitals depends on luck & how good their surgeon is (and that constructing a penis is much more difficult that a vagina).
Lydia Deetz wrote:Is he acting out or something? How come now that he is dating a man, it's suddenly okay to make out with / be sexual with other women? If Ryland was doing what Shane was doing, Shane wouldn't be okay with it. He is such a pig.
He was always making out with guys when he was with Lisa but he wasn't out and said it was for views. Things aren't that different now except he's out and much more brazen about it. It's weird though, he never kisses other men, only women (but he does flirt a little with men) as though being bi is his ticket to making it all ok. But I noticed in the Gabbie mukbang they rang Ryland to check first because he was pissed off about their last collab and Ryland had a definite tone to his voice. I would be pissed too because you don't have to slobber all over every woman for views. (He's the negative stereotype bi people fight against - must have sexual contact with both genders at once to stay happy. He's been getting in everyone's personal space ever since he came out. Don't know if he does this in real life too. Hoping for Ryland he doesn't but even for videos he's way too much.)
skittles wrote:
Lilacly wrote:http://www.avclub.com/article/youtube-r ... not-244804

Its a take down of Shane and Not Cool
Reviews of his movie are some of the most entertaining and satisfying reviews to read, because it's so true! Does Shane seriously still think he can direct or act? His humor works better in improv settings where he's just talking to the camera but as soon as he writes a script or decides to act as a character it's sooo bad. He wants to be a director but nope, his 10 minute youtube videos aren't "short films" like give me a break. He's one of those YouTubers I'm really interested to see in 5-10 years what happens to him...
Did you hear him drag Not Cool his own movie in a vid? from 7:45. I snorted. I think he's finally realised that movie wasn't as good as he thought it was.
I'm really interested to see him in 5-10 years as well. If he's realising he's not as good as he thinks he is (dragging his movie) then there's hope and he does have it in him to to make real short films. He sold that show to NBC a while ago so he's not clueless but he needs to get over himself. I thought the Taylor Swift parody that got taken down and his how to be a youtube star were pretty good and they were made in the same year as Not Cool so I don't know why it sucked so badly in comparison.

Did anyone watch The Chair on Starz? Is it worth the effort?
OhHiImSam wrote:
delaneyanne28 wrote:Image I just don't have words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg. Look at how hard she's clinging to his shoulder.

Who wants to bet this was her first kiss other than her cat?
Was that the same person he kissed at the meet and greet a while back or is he kissing all his fans now? If we all turned up to the studio he's probably offer us all one.

I've only been watching Shane for about 2 months or so. Can someone explain why he gives no fucks about his hygiene? And why nobody else gives no fucks about his lack of hygeine/ I know people who shower 2-3 times a day in summer because they can't handle their own smell, esp after going to the gym. He must be pungent.

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

Shouldn't we make a new thread now??

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Offtopic: [quote="megx"]Shouldn't we make a new thread now??[/quote] Seriously. A new thread is long overdue.
Just gotta make sure a mod locks this one asap, or we'll still have people posting in here, even if there's a new link posted right above them lol.

letmeinnow wrote:Was that the same person he kissed at the meet and greet a while back or is he kissing all his fans now?
Could be the same one, going off the glasses and dark hair.

ETA: Did some research and I actually don't think it's her. This is the girl he kissed in that pic https://twitter.com/MilagroCortez/with_replies and in her recent pictures, she doesn't look like the chick on the podcast. But apparently, Shane wasn't just giving them special treatment, as he kissed this fan on tour too,

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

I'm amazed he admitted he eats healthy except for his stupid tasting whatever fast food videos. He also admitted he takes one bite and throws the rest out. So pointless and wasteful.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

And to think our planet is slowly dying by the second, we have youtubers buying food that could feed a whole village, only to take one bite on camera for entertainment and then throwing it out like it's nothing :roll: lmao.
Garrett made a snap not too long ago showing Shane's trash can with all the products that he's tried in his videos all thrown out.
I wish I had that much cash to blow.

mlynn8255
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mlynn8255 »

Itzfleur wrote:And to think our planet is slowly dying by the second, we have youtubers buying food that could feed a whole village, only to take one bite on camera for entertainment and then throwing it out like it's nothing :roll: lmao.
Garrett made a snap not too long ago showing Shane's trash can with all the products that he's tried in his videos all thrown out.
I wish I had that much cash to blow.
Reallly wanna know your thoughts on the video he posted today..... lol

bobbielovesyoux
Learner
Learner

Post by bobbielovesyoux »

morbit wrote:the podcast with ryland was pretty normal. i mean, they were talking about their relationship and some bickering and stuff. no big thing really.

only thing that bothered me is that shane always finds a way to talk about being transgender. he says he's not transgender himself, so I don't understand why he's so adamant on talking about it. I understand the fascination, but at some point it gets too much. Especially the way he talked about FTMs who undergo SRS (sexual reassignment surgery) and how "they probably won't be able to feel anything". Has he seen/listened to any trans man who's had that surgery talk about it? If so he would know that that's not true.

And what Ryland said about "I get why you would like to have a penis, but why would you want to have a vagina?" Excuse you. I get it, you're a cisgender guy so of course you don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to have a penis. But seriously.. How can someone say something so incredibly ignorant? It's as if he doesn't even understand what being transgender is.

I just had to talk about it somewhere because it bugs the crap out of me. Shane always makes the excuse of, "I have trans friends". Alright. You made a few video with Gigi Gorgeous, congrats. That doesn't give you space to talk about trans issues or trans experiences like you own them. It's just... So, so ignorant.

(DISCLAIMER: not all trans people want SRS and that doesn't make them any less of the gender they are than people who do undergo SRS. i just talked about it because that's what they were talking about on the podcast.)
My fiance had SRS at 17, he is FTM and he can feel it 100% its no different from a cisguy. But unfortunately even trans men believe the rumors that "you can't feel it" or that it "looks bad". We still love Shane and I understand the curiosity and questions because I had the same ones when I met him but I'm sure he has connections where he could find out.

bobbielovesyoux
Learner
Learner

My fiance had SRS at 17, he is FTM and he can feel it 100% its no different from a cisguy. But unfortunately even trans men believe the rumors that "you can't feel it" or that it "looks bad". We still love Shane and I understand the curiosity and questions because I had the same ones when I met him but I'm sure he has connections where he could find out.

bobbielovesyoux
Learner
Learner

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmeinnow »

manged wrote:Offtopic: [quote="megx"]Shouldn't we make a new thread now??
Seriously. A new thread is long overdue.
Just gotta make sure a mod locks this one asap, or we'll still have people posting in here, even if there's a new link posted right above them lol.[/offtopic]
letmeinnow wrote:Was that the same person he kissed at the meet and greet a while back or is he kissing all his fans now?
Could be the same one, going off the glasses and dark hair.

ETA: Did some research and I actually don't think it's her. This is the girl he kissed in that pic https://twitter.com/MilagroCortez/with_replies and in her recent pictures, she doesn't look like the chick on the podcast. But apparently, Shane wasn't just giving them special treatment, as he kissed this fan on tour too,
Image[/quote]

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmeinnow »

^^well that stuffed up. Meant to say:

And he tried to make it look like he was creating a special moment for a girl who'd never been kissed.
Why do I find it funny he's such a slut/bullshitter about this? SMH though!

That expensive food video was bad. I know it's a joke and all but someone needs to dump his arse in an African village for a while. Even the comments aren't good.

Site keeps thinking I'm a bot then losing my post.

Return to “Shane Dawson”