Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

ConcernedCitizen96
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by ConcernedCitizen96 »

fail_dawson wrote:So
he scratches his dog's penis................? I hope I somehow didn't get that right lol

And the last bit of his video was kinda disturbing: having chilhood issues makes you cool ? he wants his future child to have issues ? Shane......
Yeah you got that right unfortunately.....oy. No comment on that. :?

And yeah....I don't even want to try to understand that logic.... :? I mean some of his target audience is going to watch this video and feel bad and boring for not having childhood issues? Sigh.

Ace13
Debater
Debater

Post by Ace13 »

He makes me laugh. I watch his videos because I always laugh. His views, his opinions, his constantly lying is just so annoying! I don't believe any of the stories he tells. I actually don't believe much of anything he says, I see him as a personality. Also, what happened with him and his mom? I just started watching him again for the first time in a year and a bit. I remember before he'd call her on a lot of his podcasts, she'd be in lots of his videos. Than I was listening to the podcast where Lauren is a guest and she said "I was like a momager, no disrespect to Teresa" and Jess said "well someone had to." What's up with that? Is Shane having a temper tantrum because Teresa is going to school to better her life and not focusing on him 24/7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmeinnow »

That Mukbang video made me laugh pretty hard (even the dog penis part) . I hate this about him because he actually is a funny person and the stuff he says, whether true or not, can make me laugh out of nowhere (I'm glad I had no food). He's so problematic but somehow makes me like him...then hate him...then like him. But I can't forget that podcast. He was being 100% real and he's one very fucked up individual. If he has kids I can only hope his partner's super stable and he's matured another 10 years or so because he's still got so many issues and needs to learn how to adult properly. Having said that, if he doesn't understand that molesting your dog is wrong then I don't know what the hell... How is Ryland and the other people in his life ok with this shit?

He's not over his eating disorder so...I wouldn't be surprised if he was projecting his own thoughts and indirecting at Onision for leading the charge to get Eugenia treatment/ banned from youtube (and I don't even like that guy).

Minor childhood issues give you character, but the worse they get, the more fucked up the person later on in my experience. I think he was trying to be nice to the younger audience but it came out wrong. Plus I think he figures he turned out far better than he has, and he's still got a ton of therapy to get through. If he didn't have youtube and had a regular job like anybody else...i don't think he'd still be alive tbh.

I don't know anything about Teresa but what little I got from the Mukbang is that the movie he's making is from a true story in It Gets Worse where she thought Jesus spoke to her once and said they were going to win the lottery. For real. I heard him mention recently that she had a breakdown but can't remember where. She doesn't sound all that stable.

Just wondering: anyone notice how he's got all new friends and they're all white?

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

letmeinnow wrote:That Mukbang video made me laugh pretty hard (even the dog penis part) . I hate this about him because he actually is a funny person and the stuff he says, whether true or not, can make me laugh out of nowhere (I'm glad I had no food). He's so problematic but somehow makes me like him...then hate him...then like him. But I can't forget that podcast. He was being 100% real and he's one very fucked up individual. If he has kids I can only hope his partner's super stable and he's matured another 10 years or so because he's still got so many issues and needs to learn how to adult properly. Having said that, if he doesn't understand that molesting your dog is wrong then I don't know what the hell... How is Ryland and the other people in his life ok with this shit?

He's said so many things about molesting animals and everyone seems to find it funny or think he's joking.

He's not over his eating disorder so...I wouldn't be surprised if he was projecting his own thoughts and indirecting at Onision for leading the charge to get Eugenia treatment/ banned from youtube (and I don't even like that guy).

Minor childhood issues give you character, but the worse they get, the more fucked up the person later on in my experience. I think he was trying to be nice to the younger audience but it came out wrong. Plus I think he figures he turned out far better than he has, and he's still got a ton of therapy to get through. If he didn't have youtube and had a regular job like anybody else...i don't think he'd still be alive tbh.

I don't know anything about Teresa but what little I got from the Mukbang is that the movie he's making is from a true story in It Gets Worse where she thought Jesus spoke to her once and said they were going to win the lottery. For real. I heard him mention recently that she had a breakdown but can't remember where. She doesn't sound all that stable.

Just wondering: anyone notice how he's got all new friends and they're all white?
He's said so many things about molesting animals and everyone seems to find it funny or think it's just a joke.

Aquietnightmare
Learner
Learner

Post by Aquietnightmare »

Miss Nothing wrote:
letmeinnow wrote:That Mukbang video made me laugh pretty hard (even the dog penis part) . I hate this about him because he actually is a funny person and the stuff he says, whether true or not, can make me laugh out of nowhere (I'm glad I had no food). He's so problematic but somehow makes me like him...then hate him...then like him. But I can't forget that podcast. He was being 100% real and he's one very fucked up individual. If he has kids I can only hope his partner's super stable and he's matured another 10 years or so because he's still got so many issues and needs to learn how to adult properly. Having said that, if he doesn't understand that molesting your dog is wrong then I don't know what the hell... How is Ryland and the other people in his life ok with this shit?

He's said so many things about molesting animals and everyone seems to find it funny or think he's joking.

He's said so many things about molesting animals and everyone seems to find it funny or think it's just a joke.
Literally he has no reason to be touching his dog's penis, the only reason I've seen anyone's hand next to a dog's genitals was when she was quickly checking them because she wanted him to get used to it as a puppy because he was going to be a breeding dog! Honestly it's really concerning that people aren't picking up that he's MOLESTING HIS ANIMALS. Also does he seem to be obsessed with Uno's shit? Like he talks about it a lot and in one video showed photos he took of it, i mean he set it on fucking fire in a video. Idk i'm worried for Uno.
:love2: I'm bitter and can't spell too well. :love2:

Ace13
Debater
Debater

Post by Ace13 »

I totally relate to that. He makes me laugh so much. He really is a funny person.

Teresa is definitely not a stable person. I can't imagine what she's been through though. It makes sense she'd have some issues. I just found it weird how close they used to be and now they seem so distant. But maybe he's just not filming her as much as before. I hope she's doing alright after her breakdown she seems like a sweet lady.

PearlyPearl
Talker
Talker

Post by PearlyPearl »

This has probably been discussed before, but why aren't Trisha Paytas and Shane no longer doing collabs? I havea soft spot for their old videos.
And while we're at it, Drew no longer seems to be around, but I think someone mentioned that he and Shane were dating so if that was the case it makes sense for them no longer hang out.

GossipGoat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GossipGoat »

PearlyPearl wrote:This has probably been discussed before, but why aren't Trisha Paytas and Shane no longer doing collabs? I havea soft spot for their old videos.
And while we're at it, Drew no longer seems to be around, but I think someone mentioned that he and Shane were dating so if that was the case it makes sense for them no longer hang out.
I don't think Drew and Shane were ever dating. They still hang out, Drew's video before his most recent one is a collab with Shane. He just has been struggling with depression lately, like he cries whenever he tries to make a video, so that's why he hasn't been on YouTube much
You know you love me.... xoxo Gossip Goat :love2:

GossipGoat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GossipGoat »

PearlyPearl wrote:This has probably been discussed before, but why aren't Trisha Paytas and Shane no longer doing collabs? I havea soft spot for their old videos.
I don't think Drew and Shane were ever dating. They still hang out, Drew's video before his most recent one is a collab with Shane. He just has been struggling with depression lately, like he cries whenever he tries to make a video, so that's why he hasn't been on YouTube much
You know you love me.... xoxo Gossip Goat :love2:

squirrely
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirrely »

is it necessary to scream "EVERYTHING BITCH" every time theres food involved. he's annoying af with that :roll:

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I have always been skeeved out by Shane, but any collab with Gabbie totally amplifies it. They are both so obnoxious.

morbit
Talker
Talker

Post by morbit »

the podcast with ryland was pretty normal. i mean, they were talking about their relationship and some bickering and stuff. no big thing really.

only thing that bothered me is that shane always finds a way to talk about being transgender. he says he's not transgender himself, so I don't understand why he's so adamant on talking about it. I understand the fascination, but at some point it gets too much. Especially the way he talked about FTMs who undergo SRS (sexual reassignment surgery) and how "they probably won't be able to feel anything". Has he seen/listened to any trans man who's had that surgery talk about it? If so he would know that that's not true.

And what Ryland said about "I get why you would like to have a penis, but why would you want to have a vagina?" Excuse you. I get it, you're a cisgender guy so of course you don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to have a penis. But seriously.. How can someone say something so incredibly ignorant? It's as if he doesn't even understand what being transgender is.

I just had to talk about it somewhere because it bugs the crap out of me. Shane always makes the excuse of, "I have trans friends". Alright. You made a few video with Gigi Gorgeous, congrats. That doesn't give you space to talk about trans issues or trans experiences like you own them. It's just... So, so ignorant.

(DISCLAIMER: not all trans people want SRS and that doesn't make them any less of the gender they are than people who do undergo SRS. i just talked about it because that's what they were talking about on the podcast.)

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

More Mandela Effect.

On the Gene Wilder thing: PEOPLE MAKE UP FAKE CELEBRITY DEATH STORIES ALL THE FUCKING TIME SHANE. Holy shit. Johnny Depp died in 2009, didn't he? Jackie Chan's been dead a few times. God. So fucking stupid.

Since Shane is so self-involved and he probably reads here I'm leaving Armoured Skeptic's explanation of the Mandela Effect.

[youtube][/youtube]

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

Here's a conspiracy theory: every big youtuber talking about the Mandela effect is actually being sponsored by the website/company that came up with it ... In order to ... Make a profit? Somehow? Website traffic or mercy sales. Idk. But something about how quickly it's grown and how it literally doesn't make ANY sense leaves me with no doubts that shane and everybody else is seriously profiting from it (in ways other than just Adsense/views)

Ace13
Debater
Debater

Post by Ace13 »

That collab with Gabbie was so uncomfortable. They need to stop.

delaneyanne28
Talker
Talker

Post by delaneyanne28 »

Image I just don't have words

delaneyanne28
Talker
Talker

Post by delaneyanne28 »

Image I just don't have words

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

I feel sorry for Ryland. He's gonna have to put up with a lot of disrespect and probably Shane cheating constantly cause he's just so "messed up".

PearlyPearl
Talker
Talker

Post by PearlyPearl »

GossipGoat wrote: I don't think Drew and Shane were ever dating. They still hang out, Drew's video before his most recent one is a collab with Shane. He just has been struggling with depression lately, like he cries whenever he tries to make a video, so that's why he hasn't been on YouTube much
Aw, thanks for the info!

Lilacly
Talker
Talker

Post by Lilacly »

http://www.avclub.com/article/youtube-r ... not-244804

Its a take down of Shane and Not Cool
I have a penchant for writing run on sentences, so I apologize in advance.

Return to “Shane Dawson”