Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Zegiknie
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by Zegiknie »

bswade12 wrote:
evanfielding wrote:does anyone else find it funny that 10 years ago, Tana was 8. but 20 years ago shane was 8? Image
I find it uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ew. Shane disgusts me.

xxbellaxx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by xxbellaxx »

wait so shane being friends with a younger girl (18) is disgusting yet older female you tubers doing videos with younger guys (younger than 18) is perfectly okay? you guys are reaching

heclgehog
Learner
Learner

Post by heclgehog »

Zegiknie wrote:
bswade12 wrote:
evanfielding wrote:does anyone else find it funny that 10 years ago, Tana was 8. but 20 years ago shane was 8?
I find it uncomfortable.

Ew. Shane disgusts me.
Wtf y'all are wack as hell, they are both legal adults now so what does it matter? A ten year age yap "disgusts" you? Even when both their careers consists of doing the same stupid shit so they probably get along better than they do with "normal" people their own age like wow yall needa chill. Shane has done loads of gross shit in his career but just messing around and acting annoying on camera with someone relevant who happens to be a decade younger is not one of them.

ANYWAY can we talk about his mukbang and how he called Gabbie & she deadass said she could fall in love with him lololol

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

heclgehog wrote:
Zegiknie wrote:
bswade12 wrote:
evanfielding wrote:does anyone else find it funny that 10 years ago, Tana was 8. but 20 years ago shane was 8?
I find it uncomfortable. <br abp="387"><br abp="388"><br abp="389">Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
<br abp="390">Ew. Shane disgusts me.
<br abp="391"><br abp="392">Wtf y'all are wack as hell, they are both legal adults now so what does it matter? A ten year age yap "disgusts" you? Even when both their careers consists of doing the same stupid shit so they probably get along better than they do with "normal" people their own age like wow yall needa chill. Shane has done loads of gross shit in his career but just messing around and acting annoying on camera with someone relevant who happens to be a decade younger is not one of them. <br abp="393"><br abp="394">ANYWAY can we talk about his mukbang and how he called Gabbie & she deadass said she could fall in love with him lololol
Or the fact that he said he thought his dog had been eaten by coyotes? He let the thing out to go to the bathroom, he went inside to take a shit and when he went out to get him the dog was gone. It had gotten under the fence and was swimming in the fucking pool. What an idiot. Lets hope this he never has children, because what the fuck??

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I didn't mind the mukbang video. Shane's a fucked up character, so I am intrigued by these insights into his life and mind (plus its more material to gossip about so...) I also prefer him when he's a bit more real and calm, especially compared to his recent appearance on Clevver.

[youtube][/youtube] Like I get it. There is a certain pressure to perform when you're on a set with many people for some wacky show, but ooh, he was trying way too hard. Cringing at how he was treating Lily too. Yeah it's a joke, but even if Lily is a friend and she tries to play along with it, you can see her slight discomfort.

And please tell me Ryland didn't call Shane "Daddy" at 6:52.

Ace13
Debater
Debater

Post by Ace13 »

y00t00b wrote:
Ace13 wrote:This is off topic of what the thread is talking about right now but I just watched the video he did with Gabbie on her channel and she said "I don't want you to throw up later" and she was really serious about it. Their whole dynamic is really weird but anyway, has he ever said he binges and purges? I feel like that was such an inappropriate thing to say and to call someone out about something like that. Just wondering if he's ever mentioned it to the public.

yeah it's a widely known fact that he struggles with bulimia, gabbie also has an eating disorder and the two of them I'm sure bond over it but like... it's really hard to watch shane joke around about spitting out food and stuff when we all know it's actually a serious disorder. "my fat thighs lol" I feel so bad for him. it's kind of triggering too because it makes me self aware of my own body dysmorphia/ed habits... :/
unfortunately, most youtubers don't know how to discuss mental illness without making it part of their schtick. disrespectful.
I knew he had an eating disorder I didn't know he openly discussed bulimia though. It's very sad. They definitely act really casual about it, they don't handle it properly especially since they do have young viewers.

Ace13
Debater
Debater

Post by Ace13 »

y00t00b wrote:
Ace13 wrote:This is off topic of what the thread is talking about right now but I just watched the video he did with Gabbie on her channel and she said "I don't want you to throw up later" and she was really serious about it. Their whole dynamic is really weird but anyway, has he ever said he binges and purges? I feel like that was such an inappropriate thing to say and to call someone out about something like that. Just wondering if he's ever mentioned it to the public.

yeah it's a widely known fact that he struggles with bulimia, gabbie also has an eating disorder and the two of them I'm sure bond over it but like... it's really hard to watch shane joke around about spitting out food and stuff when we all know it's actually a serious disorder. "my fat thighs lol" I feel so bad for him. it's kind of triggering too because it makes me self aware of my own body dysmorphia/ed habits... :/
unfortunately, most youtubers don't know how to discuss mental illness without making it part of their schtick. disrespectful.
I knew he had an eating disorder I didn't know he openly discussed bulimia though. It's very sad. They definitely act really casual about it, they don't handle it properly especially since they do have young viewers.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

in alison rosens new podcast he talks about how he used to spit out food (and still does for his food videos) and his sexual abuse as a child....i never heard him talk about it that specifically, so it was someone he cant identify, maybe it was a stranger or this pedophile that lived on his street that got chaught later on. :/ he also says its probably the reason his bisexual, if that wouldnt have happend he would be either straight or gay.

has he ever been more specific? like talked about his memory on how it happend, i mean how they lured him in, or did they just kidnap him? and was he repeatedly abused by this person? i know those are dark questions im just genuinely interested....

also can anyone explain what the deal is with his dad? was it physical abuse? he also said the goes after guys that remind him of his farher in his 30s...

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Why won't he get treatment for his ED then ? I didn't know he went through sexual abuse, that's sad.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by bambiii »

Sarai wrote:Why won't he get treatment for his ED then ? I didn't know he went through sexual abuse, that's sad.
^he's seeing a therapist (for his issues in general) he said he does not spit out food anymore when hes eating but he does it in his food videos because he doesnt want to feel fat infront of the camera

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Literally just came in here to talk about the podcast. I haven't really heard Shane discuss the physical and sexual aspects of the abuse he endured as a child, but I haven't read his books, so maybe he mentioned them in there? Sounds like it was a family member or someone close enough to the family to assault him and his siblings, and in those cases, it's likely that they were "lured" or coerced/ groomed into doing those things. Definitely sad.

It's interesting that he sees his bisexuality as a product of dysfunction.

GossipGoat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GossipGoat »

manged wrote:It's interesting that he sees his bisexuality as a product of dysfunction.
Does he actually? That's really fucked up...people don't become not straight because of sexual abuse. Homophobes have said for years that people are only gay cause they were touched as children
You know you love me.... xoxo Gossip Goat :love2:

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

GossipGoat wrote:
manged wrote:It's interesting that he sees his bisexuality as a product of dysfunction.
Does he actually? That's really fucked up...people don't become not straight because of sexual abuse. Homophobes have said for years that people are only gay cause they were touched as children
As bambiii mentioned, he says if it weren't for the abuse, he thinks he'd either be straight or gay, so I guess it's less homophobic and more biphobic? When he's discussed his bisexuality before, he basically implies that it's complicated and confusing. That he wished he could actually just be gay because it's simpler or something like that. But still, yeah, it's a fucked up way to view a totally valid sexuality that millions of other people identify as., especially when bisexuals are already stereotyped as "just being confused". It's possible he phrased it poorly, but the sentiment behind it is still a mess.

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmeinnow »

I've been reading the forum for a while but wasn't going to post because I had nothing to say...

Until now that I just heard that Alison Rosen podcast. Wow. All the tea he spilled explained everything about him as a person. Now I don't wonder why he does the weird shit he does anymore, it's all on such a deep rooted level I think he'll be in therapy for many years trying to sort himself out.
Was anyone disturbed that he said he went around molesting children in his neighbourhood? Yes it was a pull your pants down and spank you thing but who knows if that's all that happened because he tends to not tell the whole truth when telling new info. He felt the need to find people on facebook and apologise to them so...I just don't know. Yes he was a victim and young but that doesn't make it ok.Unfortunately I think there could be more to it.

I think when anyone says childhood sexual abuse can change a person's sexual orientation, especially to bisexual, like they're the fucked up ones on the sexuality spectrum, that doesn't help anyone including the person speaking it. I'm not a shrink but I don't think he understands himself or his own sexuality enough to come to that conclusion yet. He's still got a ton of repressed shit he can't remember. I wonder if he always knew about the abuse.

Shane mentioned the sexual abuse in passing in a cake video or something just like it was nothing. I had to play it back to make sure I wasn't imagining it. Kids in the comment section completely missed it.

I also completely believe he wasn't joking about masturbating/cumming on his cat now. I really thought he was joking but he's gone on about it so many times and he admits he's got huge boundary issues so maybe he really was lonely and doesn't get how fucked up that is?

I felt bad for Gabbie (who I'm not a huge fan of but she's human) because Shane really had no idea that making out with someone could lead them on. And she seems pretty fucked up too. He also said somewhere (Shane and Friends?) that he wanted to make out with Tana for her 18th birthday collab but she said no and he was basically instigating the whole thing pissing on him thing.

I feel so bad for him because I do like him as a person BUT I'm completely repulsed at the same time.

He says Lisa didn't pick up on any of this. He's either lying or she's blind.

Also - Hi everyone.

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmeinnow »

I've been reading the forum for a while but wasn't going to post because I had nothing to say...

Until now that I just heard that Alison Rosen podcast. Wow. All the tea he spilled explained everything about him as a person. Now I don't wonder why he does the weird shit he does anymore, it's all on such a deep rooted level I think he'll be in therapy for many years trying to sort himself out.
Was anyone disturbed that he said he went around molesting children in his neighbourhood? Yes it was a pull your pants down and spank you thing but who knows if that's all that happened because he tends to not tell the whole truth when telling new info. He felt the need to find people on facebook and apologise to them so...I just don't know. Yes he was a victim and young but that doesn't make it ok.Unfortunately I think there could be more to it.

I think when anyone says childhood sexual abuse can change a person's sexual orientation, especially to bisexual, like they're the fucked up ones on the sexuality spectrum, that doesn't help anyone including the person speaking it. I'm not a shrink but I don't think he understands himself or his own sexuality enough to come to that conclusion yet. He's still got a ton of repressed shit he can't remember. I wonder if he always knew about the abuse.

Shane mentioned the sexual abuse in passing in a cake video or something just like it was nothing. I had to play it back to make sure I wasn't imagining it. Kids in the comment section completely missed it.

I also completely believe he wasn't joking about masturbating/cumming on his cat now. I really thought he was joking but he's gone on about it so many times and he admits he's got huge boundary issues so maybe he really was lonely and doesn't get how fucked up that is?

I felt bad for Gabbie (who I'm not a huge fan of but she's human) because Shane really had no idea that making out with someone could lead them on. And she seems pretty fucked up too. He also said somewhere (Shane and Friends?) that he wanted to make out with Tana for her 18th birthday collab but she said no and he was basically instigating the whole thing pissing on him thing.

I feel so bad for him because I do like him as a person BUT I'm completely repulsed at the same time.

Also - Hi everyone.

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmeinnow »

Preview: Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Also - Hi everyone.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

jess was so rude in the eugenia cooney podcast episode im kinda shocked she thought comments like "youre skinny as hell lets be real" something like "you DO eat...every now and then" and even how she could trade clothes with Lizzie Velasques...WTF

shane on the other hand did a good job talking about it without actually commenting on her looks

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmeinnow »

Haven't listened to the Eugenia Cooney podcast yet but it's always one of them reining the other in. Shit are all his friends in therapy?

Also - Hi everyone.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

I thought it was bs how Shane skirted around the issue and was validating her in a way. He thinks it's not people's business, but Eugenia is putting herself out there publicly so she has to expect people's concern for her appearance.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Sarai wrote:I thought it was bs how Shane skirted around the issue and was validating her in a way. He thinks it's not people's business, but Eugenia is putting herself out there publicly so she has to expect people's concern for her appearance.
Shane needs to learn how to BS without it sounding like he's completely sucking up to his guests. Like, I understand why an interviewer might soften things for their guests (not make them uncomfortable and lower their guard), but when he does it, it just comes off as fake. He literally made a Eugenia Cooney joke in one of his recent collabs too.

letmeinnow wrote:Shane mentioned the sexual abuse in passing in a cake video or something just like it was nothing. I had to play it back to make sure I wasn't imagining it. Kids in the comment section completely missed it.

Oh if you or anyone happens to remember the video, please share.

And yup, my mind went there too, even though he even said it never actually happened in another podcast episode. You tend to see abuse victims mirror the abuse on others, so why not a cat?

Once again, I'm bringing it back to his current relationship, but I wonder about the dynamics between him and Ryland. Shane still seems to have some unresolved issues about being with men. In the Dr. Pimple Popper interview on Fullscreen, he says he's insecure about dating a guy who's smaller/ thinner than him. lol I remember a few pages back, being like 'they seem like a strange pair. Ryland's too clean-cut and sweet looking', but now? Either Shane is rubbing off on him or Ryland's unleashing his inner trashbag, so who knows? Maybe he's just as fucked up as Shane is.

Return to “Shane Dawson”