montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 74: ItsJudys20MinutesOfHerDayHusbandGoal

Post by montrealgirl2014xo »

Happy the girls had a good first night in their big girl beds

So Julianna gets new ballet shoes because she has out grown hers... hmm funny she gets new shoes but the twins are forced to grow into their own regular shoes funny how Judy says she didn't want the shoes to be too big on her so she went 1/2 up but yet Judy its perfectly fine for the twins to be flopping around in their shoes :roll:

so much unnecessary yelling in the vlog no wonder Julianna always sounds raspy when she speaks... they really need to stop the indoor yelling

so Judy's comment when Benji asked if she was going to run 5 miles was like a oops I got caught in my 5 mile lie :rofl: so Judy if you have ran 5 miles in the past then clearly you should be able to do it regularly and not a one off.. please girlfriend you lied about doing it to begin with.. she claims to have ran 2.5 miles today

So the mystery trip is to WAshington DC, wonder what he is going to do and for how long? He said this is the longest he has ever been away okay I should watch before commenting... so he is going to a blogger event to speak about youtubing... I have been to blogging events and I hate when holy then thou youtubers come to speak like they know everything so I feel bad for those bloggers

Date weekend is next weekend and Benji please you are looking forward to going to this thing on your own please stop with the BS of missing everyone

So I guess nannies are all ready to work while Benji is gone and I am sure Julianna's bag is packed for mama's house and the wine has been bought

Auntie Mel had the twins

Why is it so hard to understand Julianna at times?

Judy had no idea what to do with the carrots OMG really Judy and I think all that green juice they have been giving the girls is a wrong substitute for real veggies.. as it was proven with the carrots the girls didn't want to eat..

Judy thought you have been vlogging for 8 years? You just did a VI where Sean informed you how long you were vlogging and you can't even remember that :roll:

So Benji is barely gone and all three girls are at Mama's house so Judy can go and do "hot Yoga" so of course Julianna will spend the night there :roll:

I guess we will be seeing Benji even though he is away :roll:

so from the looks of Keira saying no and sitting down right away after Judy threatens palo she must do it quite often to her

Nasty she was in hot yoga and stays in her sweaty clothes hours after

Another bath scene :roll:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

You spelled mischievous wrong judaaaayyy!!!

Banjo is leaving on a trip in 2 hours and he's laying around. I call BS on that one. Going to DC to speak at a blogger convention. I'm sure his boy toy Sean will be there.
They would eat the carrots if it was mixed in greeeeenn juice I'm sure.

Could u bring Chibi in to try on the shoe instead of guessing???
Show ur credit card banjo. Smart.
Walk by the White House at night?????? He's an idiot!!
So he goes anyway and it's dark. Duh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

melody_de95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by melody_de95 »

I'm tired of those stupid sound effects. They're not cute or clever; they're just really annoying.

The twins are so adorable! I love their personalities and how much they're talking now :love2:

Aahhh. Return of the palo. Geez, both of my parents were born and raised in the Philippines (not to mention that they were REALLY strict when I was growing up) and they never used palo as much Judy does with the girls. Ridiculous.

Loudly FaceTiming in a cab? The driver must have been annoyed. Banjo could've waited or at least be a bit more quiet.

Pretty sure DC has 51 seconds to cross the street because the streets get crowded. Not just for YouTubers. Sorry to break it to you.

Did Banjo not say "hella" in this vlog? He SWEARS he's from California and that he's some cool young adult. Please stop :rofl:

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

montrealgirl2014xo wrote:
And this is why she has nasty yeast infections. Her puss puss can't breathe!
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gr33nJuic3 »

Do you think Benji going to a blogger event in DC has to do with Dancember and Convoy of Hope?

"Im going to miss you so much, I really am. I really wish you were going with me but I know that this is probably better for me to go do by myself. We are going to get our date weekend next weekend" :roll: :roll: :roll:

They haven't had a Kinder egg in a while. I forgot about those.

The girls pushing away the carrots at the table was cute.

That was so rude of Benji to be FaceTiming in the cab.

The receptionist tells Benji it's not a safe time to be walking outside and he goes anyway. :roll:

Image Image

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

montrealgirl2014xo wrote:
And this is why she has nasty yeast infections. Her puss puss can't breathe!

SavageGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by SavageGrace »

Benji is such a bug-eyed creep. I know, I know - I've said it a few times but... there is just something so off with him; he just instantly sets off my alarm bells. :shock:
:flower:

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

This is what I'll never understand with Judy. If you are unsure of Julianna size why not bring her? Someone had all three girls anyway.

I had to laugh when Benji said this will be the longest he's been away from Judy and the girls. WHO CARES! You don't do ish at home!!!

If Judy must parent on the vlogs I wish she would put the camera down or hide it. THe girls are always performing for the camera I don't see them taking her serious while vlogging. Keira really treated it like a game. It's sad palo had to be mentioned for her to listen.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Once again you all are good. I can't remember who but someone here called it about Benji traveling for "work" this year.

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

Trl wrote:Once again you all are good. I can't remember who but someone here called it about Benji traveling for "work" this year.
None of Benji's ventures actually earn enough to pay for this travel and his high maintenance accommodations and meals/booze/, so his 'work' is really his private awaytions subsidised by Judy and the girls' earnings.
Image Image

iacap
Learner
Learner

Post by iacap »

Ugh there's a crazy poster making sexual comments about Keira. Judy needs to hire someone to monitor the comments. Comments like that should be deleted within minutes.

SanFranSeattlite
Informer
Informer

Post by SanFranSeattlite »

iacap wrote:Ugh there's a crazy poster making sexual comments about Keira. Judy needs to hire someone to monitor the comments. Comments like that should be deleted within minutes.

That is disgusting. Judy should also stop with the potty and bath time footage. Protect the girls from creeps like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

Trl wrote:Once again you all are good. I can't remember who but someone here called it about Benji traveling for "work" this year.
what is the so-called "work" he's going to?

And when Shawn had made benji a sandwich, men DONT do this unless their rooting for the other team.... LMAO

that went over our heads.

SanFranSeattlite
Informer
Informer

Post by SanFranSeattlite »

So YouTube Parent Panel flew Banjo out to Dad 2.0 Summit. He's listed as a YouTube content creator and the co-creator of itsjudyslife. Okay . . . but what exactly does Banjo know about being a dad?

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

SanFranSeattlite wrote:So YouTube Parent Panel flew Banjo out to Dad 2.0 Summit. He's listed as a YouTube content creator and the co-creator of itsjudyslife. Okay . . . but what exactly does Banjo know about being a dad?

walking out on his family and going to Julian when he can't get sleep.

Zoey227
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zoey227 »

I am laughing Benji is at a Dad summit, I also live in the Washington DC area and my husband has a restaurant in DC, imagines he comes in to eat there. I would love to see his weirdness in person

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

sandsolson wrote:
idontknow wrote:I thought the OCD comment was so funny. OCD is hereditary to an extent, and when I was a kid I was seriously the most organized ever. At 3 years old I was organizing my barbie shoes by color and style, their house had to be perfectly set up, not because I wanted to play with it, but because I needed it to be like that. The list goes on. I have diagnosed OCD. Your kid picking her nose/scabs is not OCD hahaha. Every kid does that because they have something on/in their body that is bothering them and doesn't belong there.
No, I know, I feel you. I have OCD in combination with anxiety and other things and one of my OCD tics is picking and biting my lips too. I just thought she sounded like one of those stereotypical girls that want to claim everything is "OCD" when it's completely normal behavior for a child. If she brought it out as she grew up, then yeah I'd pay more attention to it haha.

I so do not want to defend Judy because she is so dramatic about everything but OCD is not just about being neat and organized. When i was little, as young as 4 or 5 and even still to this day, I would bite my lips and pick at my cuticles until they bled. I have OCD and anxiety. An while we clearly cant just take Judys word for it and I really doubt JB has OCD, picking at things is definitely a symptom of it.

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gr33nJuic3 »

Is Judy throwing shade, or is this a mistweet?

Image Image

ohmyMELK
Talker
Talker

Post by ohmyMELK »

Gr33nJuic3 wrote:Do you think Benji going to a blogger event in DC has to do with Dancember and Convoy of Hope?

"Im going to miss you so much, I really am. I really wish you were going with me but I know that this is probably better for me to go do by myself. We are going to get our date weekend next weekend" :roll: :roll: :roll:

They haven't had a Kinder egg in a while. I forgot about those.

The girls pushing away the carrots at the table was cute.

That was so rude of Benji to be FaceTiming in the cab.

The receptionist tells Benji it's not a safe time to be walking outside and he goes anyway. :roll:

Benji's a ding dong. I've visited Washington, DC and stayed in a hotel just a few minutes from the White House and I myself would never roam an unfamiliar area by myself during the day. Despite the White House being a tourist area and the tourist areas there being relatively safe, who even knows how far his hotel is from where he went. I almost wish something did happen to him for being such an idiot.
Last edited by ohmyMELK on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Help me GG aunties!!! Prison break!!!!!"

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

Gr33nJuic3 wrote:Is Judy throwing shade, or is this a mistweet?

who would the shade be at? Benji or us?

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”