MissParadox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Thread: Grav3yardGirl Part 13

Post by MissParadox »

cheesecake134 wrote:
turboforce wrote:Didn't bunny used to own her own business? Does she still have that?

I remember her saying she had a shop or something of the sort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, she owned a screenprinting business for a while. She showed her business card in some old, old video. I think the name of it used to be on the back window of her car too.....? I swear it did. Either way, it was obviously just a shallow rich girl job because they never really did much. I think they did a couple small things for local people and that was about it.
I agree, I remember it being on her car and the way she was so proud being owning her own company and the way she was on about her own fashion and alterations... I've personally known family that have ruptured there arms/ crushed their arm (have the pins and the works) yet still they manage to continue doing stuff they love and have to still go to work... because they don't live in lala swamp land and get everything given to them for doing hardly anything. Sorry, but she whines so much about it, yet all she has to do is upload some videos of her screaming? She's pathetic.

Cruel Intentions
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cruel Intentions »

LiddlePallid wrote:She thinks she's covering her ass by saying "I've never fallen asleep with it on." Bullshit, you KNOW some kid will! Not every child is going to know what you mean by "I refuse to sleep in a bed that doesn't have a hair dryer in it."
That reminds me of the "My strange addiction" TV show of a woman that was addicted to laying in bed with a blow dryer and even fell asleep with it on and got burn marks from it. The other bad part was her young daughter liked to lay in bed with her and feel the warm air of the blow dryer.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

MissParadox wrote: Oh thanks that makes sense, though what confuses me is that she's mentions that she's into beauty yet can't brush sort that out.
That's the look she's going for. Old, decrepit, dusty. Like she's been locked away in an abandoned mansion for a hundred years.
Cruel Intentions wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:She thinks she's covering her ass by saying "I've never fallen asleep with it on." Bullshit, you KNOW some kid will! Not every child is going to know what you mean by "I refuse to sleep in a bed that doesn't have a hair dryer in it."
That reminds me of the "My strange addiction" TV show of a woman that was addicted to laying in bed with a blow dryer and even fell asleep with it on and got burn marks from it. The other bad part was her young daughter liked to lay in bed with her and feel the warm air of the blow dryer.
After that episode aired was when she started mentioning her obsession with hair dryers.

tamtam
Informer
Informer

Post by tamtam »

She's trying to find a personality on TLC and Tumblr. Meh....
English is not my first language :(

fullmetalalchemist
Learner
Learner

Post by fullmetalalchemist »

She carries so much shit in her bag it is un-fucking believable. But she FINALLY mentioned that the video was sponsored! About fucking time, Rachel.

Seriously though, if I worked at Audible, I'd be re-thinking my decision about letting her do a sponsorship for our company while wearing a trash bag on her head. How can people view her as a role model? I love watching her videos because I love watching her embarrass herself more and more and just fall downhill. Keep at it girl. :rofl: :rofl: :FU:

Keep calm and have a THORGY.

rkscott
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rkscott »

Currently sneering at her "whats in my bag" video. Looks like shes taken up the sponsorship offer from audible......which tbh, considering her target audience really shows me how greedy she is.

Reading is a vital part of kids education and helps your spelling, grammer abd vocabulary - the fact that shed plug listening to a book over reading (when shes an English grad) just seems really outrageous.

Im a teacher in the uk and believe me the kids need all the help they can get without finding lazier ways to get round learning anything.

Her makeups aight tho....

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

MissParadox wrote:Image
Is this yet another primer/ skin perfecor .

She only wears 7+ on her face already, what's an added extra one?
She's just plugging it for money. UD sent what seems like every youtuber ever at least their whole line of these, and some were sent the other new stuff too.

Learner
Learner

Post by 42315 »

I wish she could see that she doesn't need to be this crazy character in order to have success. She claims that she was more depressed 5 or so years ago in the beginning of her channel, but she never mentioned all of these psychological issues back then. She didn't mention them until she started acting like an extreme version of herself, and now she is afraid of elevators, addicted to hairdryers, and has a new issue every week... It's sad 'cause I really liked her videos and miss seeing her genuine self. I keep hoping she will ditch this phase like she did the nu-goth, pirate, and others.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

why is chin grey in this video?

Also, everyone is plugging audible right now. BORING!
That Girl!

MissParadox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MissParadox »

It's ridiculous isn't it? For someone who got a degree in English, it's pretty sad. What's even worse is that she doesn't encourage her young followers to read. I'm all for what RKSCOTT said about kids needing to be more grammatical and she could be a big part of that... but noooo she'll just do a tell on a $150 make up item and assume every 12 year old has that kind of dollar. Ridiculous.

rkscott
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rkscott »

MissParadox wrote:It's ridiculous isn't it? For someone who got a degree in English, it's pretty sad. What's even worse is that she doesn't encourage her young followers to read. I'm all for what RKSCOTT said about kids needing to be more grammatical and she could be a big part of that... but noooo she'll just do a tell on a $150 make up item and assume every 12 year old has that kind of dollar. Ridiculous.
I remember way back she tried to start a book club but i dunno what happened ...she either gave it up (like she does everything else), noone took to it or she deleted the videos...mixture of all three?

She just reeks of someone whose given up and panders to the masses. Shes the epitome of everything wrong with the internet these days and social media in general.

Ps anyone know where the hunter s t look book is at?? :"D ...gotta get my jokes in to make myself feel better

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

I feel like everything she pulled out was a sly way to shill crap. Her beauty box, the travel brush set, the pen set, the mystery shit she teased. And she's so grossed out by germs, but the amount of bacteria and general grossness in the bottom of purses is worse than anything she's ever been freaked out by.

MissParadox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MissParadox »

I've been on a binge and it's remarkable how much she's changed... like I could seriously listen to the old Bunny who yes was dramatic but at the same came across human and less of a scary mess.

This is close to the start I believe and it was truly painful to sit through, but here she is queen of the grotty swamp.

And though her hair us sooooo much better and she's gained so much more knowledge for whatever make up she does... her face is much more scarier and wearing a trash bag at her age? To what "fit in" is pretty darn sad if you ask me.

Though here is the only time I felt she was being who she really is... behind the lala screaming and blah blah babysitting crap I actually saw a woman and what she holds dear.
On one hand her books, in which I was wondering what had happened to the woman who said she lived for reading or is it the other hand where it was just a ploy to sell more expensive stuff to her barely legal swampers. The bracelet I remember her mentioning it awhile back now and I feel that's a reminder to who she really is... not this swamp infested "queen" but grav3yardgirl, the woman who loved black, ghosts and anything apple. And I feel for her until...

I come back to my senses a realise she is infact a dirty hoarder who cares for no one but herself.

-- sorry for the long post. It was frustrating me and I couldn't are why, until now of course.

Helpless damsel crying to her hairdryer, about all the bad people, she's such a fucking liar. Go and sing woes to those all those old broken dolls and tell them about all those nasty GG trolls. You see you can fool them with all your glories but at end of the day it's all made up stories. So go back to who you are when you drift off to sleep, but we all know that you've gone too deep.

Long post but if you made it to the end Ty. Rant over Image

princezuko
Informer
Informer

Post by princezuko »

Did I hear her correctly? Did she really say she made her boyfriend drive her around to get paper cups from Starbucks... for her STUFFED MONKEY? Holy shit. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.

atropos
Debater
Debater

Post by atropos »

of course she only gets dolled up and puts effort into her appearance when she's being paid :roll:

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

bbgorilla wrote:I feel like everything she pulled out was a sly way to shill crap. Her beauty box, the travel brush set, the pen set, the mystery shit she teased. And she's so grossed out by germs, but the amount of bacteria and general grossness in the bottom of purses is worse than anything she's ever been freaked out by.
I literally thought the same thing. I was like, "Hmm, did Bunny get, like, ten new sponsorships that she wanted to pimp out in one big video?"

And of course she likes the 12.00~*~*~ oil absorbers better than the 4.99 Clean and Clear. Pfft.

But, her hair looked very nice in this video. Good job Bunny.

dirt-angel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dirt-angel »

MissParadox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MissParadox »

This was swearing, adulting Bunny... hiding away because she can't be seen to be her age.

MissParadox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MissParadox »

OhHiImSam wrote:
bbgorilla wrote:I feel like everything she pulled out was a sly way to shill crap. Her beauty box, the travel brush set, the pen set, the mystery shit she teased. And she's so grossed out by germs, but the amount of bacteria and general grossness in the bottom of purses is worse than anything she's ever been freaked out by.
I literally thought the same thing. I was like, "Hmm, did Bunny get, like, ten new sponsorships that she wanted to pimp out in one big video?"

And of course she likes the 12.00~*~*~ oil absorbers better than the 4.99 Clean and Clear. Pfft.

But, her hair looked very nice in this video. Good job Bunny.
I also assumed it was all sponsored, there was nothing personal nor interesting just alot of crap we've seen companies send her.
Must we be this dim witted now that she has to talk down to us and then give us the longest commercial pretending it was in all honesty her actual bag. Apart from the lovely hair she was unbearable Image

rkscott
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rkscott »

When she pulled out that mouldy shopkins i was like you have got to be kidding...-_-. I think shes got selective memory loss and doesnt remember the half dozen crackerjack videos she subjected the "family" too.

That crappy homemade bangle has been around since day one pretty much (or whatever day she started beggin for stuff...) but doesnt distract from the fact shes got the other 1000 boxes people have spent time and money on, rotting in her basement somewhere (even if the stuff is garbage (which it IS) she needs to just shut thst po box. Sponsors can send stuff to your actual address its not a big deal, Bunchel....

Return to “grav3yardgirl”