Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part--4

Post by Mochi »

TinisaurusRex wrote:
cherryplum wrote:Image
Did she photoshop her boob? Looks more massive than normal, or its a damn good bra!
Bathroom selfies really gross me out. I can' t explain it, it's just really horrible to me.

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

I live in LA too (my whole life, and not just a few years like Holly has) and I also NEVER see anyone dressed like that. This country bumpkin glorifies the "Hollywood lifestyle" and chases the superficial California dream. Her self worth is based solely on the number of likes and followers she has in her cyber life. It almost makes me feel bad that behind the makeup, butt pads, and idgaf facade, she is probably just a lonely soul looking for approval in all the wrong places.
I agree with this so much! No one dresses like that lately. It's been so cold! I also feel that she's lonely. Does she live on the westside? I'm near Sawtelle. I should start keeping an eye out for her.

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

General Hollyannaeree Thread Part--4

Post by kupoloofa »

Mochi wrote:
TinisaurusRex wrote:
cherryplum wrote:Image
Did she photoshop her boob? Looks more massive than normal, or its a damn good bra!
Bathroom selfies really gross me out. I can' t explain it, it's just really horrible to me.
Agreed. I don't care if you're in Neiman's, bathrooms are just dirty. If you need full body selfies, get your own mirror and some class while you're at it. Mirrors aren't exactly as expensive as Chanel... I think she just wants to show off that she's at high end department stores and not at home by herself like she always is. She should really start taking pics in McDonalds bathrooms as that suits her way better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

^ yet she insists she has a theme or aesthetic feel to her ig feed when most of her pics feature toilet stalls in the background. :rofl:

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

I also think taking pics in washrooms is nasty. I can only imagine how much fecal matter is spraying around in there, and just other nasty things in general lol :barf: Holly sure does spend a lot of time in public restrooms.

I thought that Cartier ring looked different, and apparently it is her new one she just bought that's skinnier. Someone commented that everyone has to Cartier rings, and she said yeah but she's had hers for a while now... Uhh didn't she just get hers this past summer? :roll:

lolitay_77
Debater
Debater

Post by lolitay_77 »

cherryplum wrote:^ yet she insists she has a theme or aesthetic feel to her ig feed when most of her pics feature toilet stalls in the background. :rofl:
Yup, definitly she has a theme: public bathrooms!

hereforlolz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hereforlolz »

She's so pretentious it annoys me..

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

She posted a video on IG of the butterfly decor at Neimans.... With that said, she'll probably be posting a bathroom selfie soon. :rofl:

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Lol I don't understand her pic about the light up phone case. Like obviously she thinks its good otherwise she wouldn't have posted it, but hen she goes on about how it's only been one day but she's disappointed with it. Either say you don't like it, or wait until you have a firm decision before you speak about it :roll:

This girl literally only goes out and shops. Doesn't she get embarrassed to show her face daily in NM? The employees are probably like "oh she's back for her daily bathroom visit" lol. I could maybe understand all the shopping if she was at least doing some kind of work. She doesn't even do that. I swear she only posted that pic of Eevee because Zack's arm is in it lol.

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater

Post by Idfwu20 »

I wonder if she always waits for the bathroom to be empty so she can take pics. And those awkward moments when ppl walk in while shes striking poses (hair, butt, hand etc) lol

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

Wonk_Eye wrote:I swear she only posted that pic of Eevee because Zack's arm is in it lol.
OMG! When I saw the pic of Eevee earlier, I had that same exact thought!!!! :rofl:

Kahobie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kahobie »

Lol she deleted that second pic of her shaved snow visit.
Why? Not enough likes? Didn't want people to think she was eating unhealthy?
WAIT GUYS I KNOW.
It's because it was messing up her curated feed. :roll: Duh. So dumb of me!

Bonus: if you ever watch her videos where she shows screenshots of instagram, you'll see that she likes her own photos. Just gotta have that one extra like

bunnylicious
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnylicious »

Idfwu20 wrote:I wonder if she always waits for the bathroom to be empty so she can take pics. And those awkward moments when ppl walk in while shes striking poses (hair, butt, hand etc) lol
She doesn't have a real job, so when she goes to NM to take selfies, no one else is there shopping because they have jobs and lives!

Uncreativenamex3
Learner
Learner

Post by Uncreativenamex3 »

Congrats to her for buying new Louboutins... :roll:

Changalang
Learner
Learner

Post by Changalang »

did you guys see Claire's new vlog? even though i think she's lazy af - but not as lazy as Holly, it's so refreshing to see someone being comfortable in their own skin

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

New Loubs, new Cartier, was contemplating buying MAC Ari Viva Glam. Must be nice. :roll:

SpecialK
Learner
Learner

Post by SpecialK »

I really get the feeling that all these expensive things are just her attempts at filling a void. I don't know anyone else that cares this much about having designer things.

Wouldn't you want to have a nice house/car and be thinking of starting a family at her age? She has no friends or a real job, so all these purchases must be to make up for it. People who are really wealthy and can afford to buy these things on the regular don't flaunt them the way Holly does.

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

^ exactly. Also, ppl who have money or have always had money don't have the desire to acquire shit at the rate holly does. The rate at which she accumulates designer goods and how she flaunts them is really vulgar and low class.

What I find interesting is that youtubers who are really successful and probably make 10x as much as she does don't buy as much crap. It's most likely bc they're saner but still, I think holly lives way beyond her means. The second she gets a payout from one of her sponsorships, the money is probably already spoken for...new loubs, new bag, a 10th Cartier love ring so she can wear one on each and every sausage finger.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Well she just recently sold her Beige Chanel prob for around $5500-6000 so I'm guessing that's where the back to back big purchases are coming from. Good job Holly. Making excuses for buying a house because it's too expensive, yet wasting thousands on random things that she already has multiples of. Very smart choices :roll:

I also believe she is definitely trying to fill a void. People who have money focus on saving and making more money... They rarely flaunt how much money and things they just purchased. For Holly, her things are what define her. It's sad because she really doesn't have anything going for her.

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

Post by kupoloofa »

If Holly actually had money, she'd eat something other than Costco pizza and McDonald's. Just sayin'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Hollyannaeree”