Best friend problems

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Best friend problems

Post by Diorette »

I post about the same girl on the old gg and a lot of people told me to stay away from her, but anyways, it went ok for a few weeks and then she started again.

So, a little background, I have a "best friend" we met almost 3 years ago when I moved to her school, last 2 years were ok and we were always laughing and making jokes, she was really nice, but since the beginning of this school year she changed completely, she was really rude to me, she went mad out of nowhere and she even ignored my parents when we took her to her house after school, I was tired of that and I did the same thing to her, I stop taking her to her house and it seemed to work a little because she started being normal again, but then it went worse, she even sent me messages blaming me for her attitude.
Why is she like that? first, she's bipolar, she's not diagnosed, but she has serious problems, one second she's happy and then she's really mad and rude to everyone, but mostly to me, she was nice to our other friend (who she treated like a goddess).
And then, she has problems with her parents because her dad is ill (I think he has retrograde amnesia or something like that) and he's rude to his family, but then she came to school and release her angry with me.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, the thing is that she's still rude to me, not as much as she used to be but she doesn't have friends anymore, our other friend will move to Ireland and she doesn't care, I told her that it seems that she doesn't care about others and she said that she doesn't want to have friends, that she doesn't care about our feelings.
Today she blamed me for telling the world her problems and when I told her to tell me what problems I told, she said "forget it" because of course, that isn't true.

crazycandy
Talker
Talker

Re: Best friend problems

Post by crazycandy »

I hate to say this but she might be jealous of you? As from my experience when 'friends' start to treat me bad, we're suppose to be friends, i'm not the enemies. but some people just like to start something onto their own 'friends'.

That friend of yours have some issue. people can change over time, at the beginning when you first meet someone u want to be accepted and be liked. but over the time they can focus on what get their goat. be it as someone who's more talented, prettier or richer etc. or let there family issue sink into their school life.

I would say speak to her, ask her what is up? but i think she will feel as if your patronising her and i don't think she has grown inside. just don't be her friend and say "I don't want to be blamed for anything", (as she blame you for her attitude). she might just have to learn the hard way, you don't treat "best friends" like that. I'm not so sure if she is bipolar or is it an accuse to treat u like that, but strangely she can treat other people nicer. I do however feel sorry for her, as her has so much anger, not a lot of friends, she need to seek help and go for counselling. I think it will really benefit her.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Thank you so much, I know she needs help, but she would never go with a psychologist, she has said that and I feel sorry for her.
I don't know if she's jealous but she could be because she has a really bad relationship with her parents and mine is almost perfect.
I've talked to her several times and it's always the same thing, she says "I know I'm nefarious and I'm sorry" but she does nothing to change that.
I love her but maybe I just need to stay away from her.

Gremlin
Talker
Talker

Post by Gremlin »

Diorette I think you need to get rid of her. People like this are simply not worth your time. Even if she does have a genuine problem it's no excuse to allow yourself to be dragged down with her. Some people enjoy being miserable and do not want to be helped. She is most definitely jealous of you but has no intentions to try and improve her own life.

Stay away from her and as hard as it may be try to make some new friends.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Gremlin wrote:Diorette I think you need to get rid of her. People like this are simply not worth your time. Even if she does have a genuine problem it's no excuse to allow yourself to be dragged down with her. Some people enjoy being miserable and do not want to be helped. She is most definitely jealous of you but has no intentions to try and improve her own life.

Stay away from her and as hard as it may be try to make some new friends.
That definitely describes her.

I have more friends, not really close, but they're good and funny friends and they also agree that sometimes she acts really crazy.
I don't really want to think that she's jealous, but it seems that it's the only reason why she's rude to me and nicer to other people.

Decayedbeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Decayedbeauty »

Forget her seriously.

Misstress_Eleven11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Misstress_Eleven11 »

Sorry to hear that, I could never imagine my bestfriend treating me like that. However I've had experience with an ex bestfriend. She disliked me it turns out. Why? Cause i developed breast earlier than she did....anyway you're better without that negative ungrateful bitch.

Return to “Friends”