Kaushal Beauty (BeautyFulfilled)

any1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kaushal Beauty (BeautyFulfilled)

Post by any1 »

safira, actually she said they postponed their honeymoon because getting their house was more important at the time. regardless she's still lazy and fake. someone made a comment about beauty gurus on another thread that i think is really true- they said being a beauty guru is borderline brain shrinking, beauty gurus literally get ''dumber'' the more time they spend away from education and getting deeper into vanity and greed. ''women'' who spent a lot of their lives being ''beauty gurus'' for years are all emotionally stunted. i think that describes her perfectly.

kimsin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kimsin »

I absolutely adore how kaushal stays drama free from the community and in her own lane, it's so nice to see someone mature enough to not feed off crap. I do think it's quite strange how she hides her bottom half in all her videos though. i had no idea about her size until i recently followed her on IG

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Beauty comes in all sizes. Clearly she isn't bothered about her size/weight gain otherwise she would have done something about it (exercise, eat healthy, diets). I personally think she was prettier when she was thinner. But sad thing is everyone's appearance (body and face) change as we grow older whether we like it or not.

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Safira wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:30 am
Beauty comes in all sizes. Clearly she isn't bothered about her size/weight gain otherwise she would have done something about it (exercise, eat healthy, diets). I personally think she was prettier when she was thinner. But sad thing is everyone's appearance (body and face) change as we grow older whether we like it or not.

I think she is bothered about her weight that is why she mainly posts pics of her face and half her body or pics at an angle that makes her appear thinner. It may be due to laziness that is why she doesn't lose weight. If it was due to medical reasons then you definitely would have heard about it ages ago from her "justifying" her weight gain. I personally think she was prettier when she was thinner too but oh well. Her life.. whatever makes her happy and comfortable.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Ok so I’m only a causal Kaushal watcher, and I don’t know a lot about Indian wedding customs so please educate me if needed... but is it normal for a wedding guest of Indian descent to wear an elaborate outfit to a non-Indian wedding? The wedding she just went to doesn’t look like it was an Indian wedding, so I was just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

50 Shades Of Salad wrote:Ok so I’m only a causal Kaushal watcher, and I don’t know a lot about Indian wedding customs so please educate me if needed... but is it normal for a wedding guest of Indian descent to wear an elaborate outfit to a non-Indian wedding? The wedding she just went to doesn’t look like it was an Indian wedding, so I was just wondering.

It’s not normal at all and I think it was really shady of her to wear an Indian outfit to InTheFrows wedding. Indian outfits just tend to be more elaborate in general so I’m not sure if she wore it with the intention of outshining the bride or if she’s too fat to look good in a gown

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

I'm Pakistani and NO it's not normal to wear indian/pakistani dresses to non indian/pakistani weddings. We don't want unnecessary attention or to outshine the bride. It's totally out of place and Kaushal 100% knows that and just wanted attention. The dress she was wearing was not spectacular only the top was eye-catching. But it's also a possibility she was struggling to find a non indian dress that looked good on her figure and then just went ahead wearing something that looked good on her and she was comfortable wearing.

Pixiebel81
Learner
Learner

Post by Pixiebel81 »

Why does she always say "we" during makeup tutorials? "Okay, let's go ahead and set the area we just concealed"? Does she think people are applying their makeup while watching and following the steps she's doing?

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Kaushal is genuinely so beautiful, that it really baffles me as to why she always wears super full coverage foundation. Obviously it’s her face and she can do what she wants, but she would be fine with tinted moisturizer.

kimsin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kimsin »

PrincessAM wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:45 pm
50 Shades Of Salad wrote:Ok so I’m only a causal Kaushal watcher, and I don’t know a lot about Indian wedding customs so please educate me if needed... but is it normal for a wedding guest of Indian descent to wear an elaborate outfit to a non-Indian wedding? The wedding she just went to doesn’t look like it was an Indian wedding, so I was just wondering.

It’s not normal at all and I think it was really shady of her to wear an Indian outfit to InTheFrows wedding. Indian outfits just tend to be more elaborate in general so I’m not sure if she wore it with the intention of outshining the bride or if she’s too fat to look good in a gown

Not normal at all...I wouldn't take offense to it if it wasn't elaborate though. Cause some may just look like two piece western-wear. But like someone below mentioned, if it's elaborate like most are...then yes. I would be offended. lol

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she has made a new assumptions video where she actually made clear that she and her husband don't want any kids at all.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Well that’s interesting. Never heard of an Indian couple who doesn’t want to have kids. But it’s her life so I mean it’s her choice. I think she would be a wonderful mother though

arnica12
Learner
Learner

Post by arnica12 »

her Diwali post is ridiculous. her face is so big and wide now. she really thinks she is so beautiful with all that make up on her face but fails to see how broad her face is. she needs to hit the gym badly. and its not body shaming! i myself have been overweight until recently when i took charge and decided i was going to have to make some changes and make up isn't enough to hide how puffy my face looked and have been working out ever since... she literally looks like an aunt now and i think this is one of her most unattractive photos. all her paid comments coming from fake and inactive accounts ain't working either. and she went for plastic fishing with kiehl team this Monday morning, i swear she was the only one wearing a full glam makeup lol who does that?! with fake eyelashes and big chunky desi earring.. i mean seriously?? all the other influencers who went for the same cause were showing how much plastics they were able to collect from the sea but she is the only one who made stories just focusing on her fat wide face and blabbering.. get off! we have had enough of this shit.

arnica12
Learner
Learner

Post by arnica12 »

blueraindrops wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:45 pm
Kaushal is genuinely so beautiful, that it really baffles me as to why she always wears super full coverage foundation. Obviously it’s her face and she can do what she wants, but she would be fine with tinted moisturizer.
you mean beautiful with her micro-bladed eyebrows or her hair color that changes every month. there is nothing natural in her beauty. everything fake. that's not beautiful. i would consider her inner beauty too if she was a genuine person. she is just fair and applies hundred different chemical potion on her face and as result it looks super moisturized at all times. also she has had laser done on her face to reduce dark spots and facial hair growth. a girl from a normal background might not have the money to splurge on these kind of things. but i know some of those girls will look hundred times better than her if they have a healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly.just promoting makeup isn't a healthy trend.

arnica12
Learner
Learner

Post by arnica12 »

Safira wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:33 am
Well that’s interesting. Never heard of an Indian couple who doesn’t want to have kids. But it’s her life so I mean it’s her choice. I think she would be a wonderful mother though
there is something else going on here which she doesn't want to tell. has anybody noticed vex has a strange voice,
almost like a lady. you will never find him posting any video and talking.

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

arnica12 wrote:
Safira wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:33 am
there is something else going on here which she doesn't want to tell. has anybody noticed vex has a strange voice,
almost like a lady. you will never find him posting any video and talking.
If you’re saying what I think you’re saying, you have to show the receipts because without it you sound ridiculous

aataylor
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aataylor »

Looool come on, even you must realise you're reaching. I've known Vex (aka Pratik Patel) since school, and he also dated a good friend of mine at Uni, he's not what you're suggesting he may be.

Kaushal has always been on the big side but she used to have a certain appeal to her which she has now lost. She has gained so much weight this past year and she needs to accept that and stop insisting she is size 8. She is most certainly not a UK 8. Either embrace your size and own it or get in the fucking gym. She's at home all day, what is stopping her from working out a few times a week? I thought vegans were supposed to be slim? All that greasy oily food she was gushing about over Diwali, how can you not be embarrased about promoting all that junk ?!

bot101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bot101 »

her husband from what she's shown of him over the years has always come across as feminine, and a bit camp, particularly in the way he dresses and acts, it's just a bit extra. Nothing wrong with those things! But she presents herself as this ultra feminine, doe eyed, sultry woman. So i'd have expected her to marry someone a bit more masculine to play into that.

pillowcase22
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pillowcase22 »

I think it does bother her a bit bc it might explain why he's never online?

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

I can’t be the only one who thinks she looks REALLY good here? I know it’s filtered but it looks like she’s been in the gym / has been toning up or whatever undergarments she’s wearing really have her snatched but she looks really happy and beautiful here. Honestly, I’m happy for her too regardless of how often she posts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “K-O”