Kaushal Beauty (BeautyFulfilled)

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Re: Kaushal Beauty (BeautyFulfilled)

Post by Private_user01 »

blueraindrops wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:43 pm
I can’t be the only one who thinks she looks REALLY good here? I know it’s filtered but it looks like she’s been in the gym / has been toning up or whatever undergarments she’s wearing really have her snatched but she looks really happy and beautiful here. Honestly, I’m happy for her too regardless of how often she posts.
She has a gorgeous face and looks better without makeup but i don't think she looks like she has lost weight or toned up at all. Nonetheless beauty comes in all different sizes and she certainly looks happy and beautiful

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by PrincessAM »

Am I the only one that’s noticed that whenever we dissect her appearance based on a recent insta post, her account is gone for like two or three days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Safira wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:30 am
Beauty comes in all sizes. Clearly she isn't bothered about her size/weight gain otherwise she would have done something about it (exercise, eat healthy, diets). I personally think she was prettier when she was thinner. But sad thing is everyone's appearance (body and face) change as we grow older whether we like it or not.
Well she claims she's a size 10 (UK) when in reality she's closer to a 16. So I do think it bothers her lol

any1
Learner
Learner

Post by any1 »

I'm confused, she looks the same to me.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

blueraindrops wrote:
I can’t be the only one who thinks she looks REALLY good here? I know it’s filtered but it looks like she’s been in the gym / has been toning up or whatever undergarments she’s wearing really have her snatched but she looks really happy and beautiful here. Honestly, I’m happy for her too regardless of how often she posts.
Lol unrelated to kaushal but of course the only time fucking Irene would post a full body pic is when she’s standing next to someone clearly bigger than her.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:11 am
blueraindrops wrote:
Lol unrelated to kaushal but of course the only time fucking Irene would post a full body pic is when she’s standing next to someone clearly bigger than her.
Lmfao I know right! And I know this is technically a trash thread for kaushal, but kaushal looks way better than Irene in every way imaginable. I wish she had more confidence in herself!

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Oh for sure ^ kaushal has always had a really pretty face, with or without makeup. And even though her hair looks a little fried now bc of the bleaching, she’s had nicer hair to begin with than Irene. There’s no competition between the two. Irene looks like a job even with all the work she’s had done and her husband stays exposing what her real body actually looks like without all the photoshop, on his ig stories lmao it’s hilarious. Not to mention Irene’s awful fashion sense doesn’t help her out either. I know kaushal gets shit for not wearing stuff that’s flattering to her body, but I think she still has an eye for outfits that make sense in theory. Irene’s style is straight up tacky and fugly AND unflattering on her body.

lucy70
Learner
Learner

Post by lucy70 »

PrincessAM wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:38 am
Also am I the only one who’s a little confused that she wore an Indian outfit to InTheFrow’s wedding? Like sis... just wear a dress?

Yeah i was confused too.I know Kaushal is Indian but is it normal to wear Indian outfits to non-indian weddings?

Nazgul96
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazgul96 »

lucy70 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:30 am
PrincessAM wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:38 am
Also am I the only one who’s a little confused that she wore an Indian outfit to InTheFrow’s wedding? Like sis... just wear a dress?

Yeah i was confused too.I know Kaushal is Indian but is it normal to wear Indian outfits to non-indian weddings?
No, it isn't

Jomiii
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jomiii »

Really need to vent.
Only come son YouTube for paid promotion. No shampoo or condionter is going to make your hair look like that. And DOUBLE SHAMPOO???!!!!!!!!! At least give proper advice for f sake. Some ppl will follow whatever she said and have even more damaged her with this double shampoo. Also you silly fool you ever think your hair looks like grass because you keep over washing. Idiots. So sick of this girl and her fake self. When has her hair EVER EVER look that bad like the before images.

Sorry I'm so so so over YouTube beauty gurus. Their tine has to be up soon. Esp fake idiots like Kaushal

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I wouldn't listen to her hair advice. she obviously is genetically blessed with hair, whereas my thin hair would never look like that.

Tristy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tristy »

Evil_robot wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:46 am
I wouldn't listen to her hair advice. she obviously is genetically blessed with hair, whereas my thin hair would never look like that.
I have the sorta hair. Very thick. Extremely long. I would never ever everrrrrrrr double wash with shampoo. It’s just stupid as far as I’m concerned. Esp if you have bleached damaged hair like hers. Also.... she’s now just an advert for whatever money is grown at her. Give it a few weeks. A new holy grail hair product will be getting attention

bot101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bot101 »

Came in to see if anything interesting has happened with her lately, but this thread is dead lmao. She hasn't really evolved her content, she's been posting the exact same stuff for years, I stopped watching religiously in 2016. I suppose if you don't evolve your followers get bored, she seems harmless but is boring.

rj_shaw
Learner
Learner

Post by rj_shaw »

She’s just a walking ad now.

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Sure Kaushal has been working out but I am shocked to see her looking much bigger in her latest vid. When she wears a dress she does not look as bad as when she is wearing a t shirt and joggers though..

any1
Learner
Learner

Post by any1 »

All she does are ads on her IG and each looks more silly and cringe than the next. I am so confused as to who is still 'influenced' by her, she is completely stale and only interested in money. I understand that she used to be pretty and could appeal to young girls at one point but who does she appeal to now being so overweight, with so much gray hair, cake face makeup, and no interesting content?

Xoxomoni
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Xoxomoni »

She has just copied the way radhi (jay shetty’s wife) looks, talks and even the way she smiles. Kaushal has copied radhi’s content to a T. Even with this whole ‘no filters on my story’ crap she’s coming out with. Stop copying Radhi! Radhi Devlukia-Shetty is original and you Kaushal are not!

any1
Learner
Learner

Post by any1 »

I didn't know who Radhi is but I looked at some of her content and I completely see what you mean. Radhi has a video for her mindful morning routine and Kaushal put up the same on her IG a month later. The only difference is Kaushal behaves extremely childish, cringe, and fake while Radhi seems natural and genuine.

I thought at least Kaushal was focusing on her health and picking up good habits but was shocked to see she is even bigger now.
I don't know what she is doing with herself.

Darkvadar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Darkvadar »

Private_user01 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:20 am
Sure Kaushal has been working out but I am shocked to see her looking much bigger in her latest vid. When she wears a dress she does not look as bad as when she is wearing a t shirt and joggers though..
Hope your all well.
Her recent post she posted that she a size 8 on UK Top and Bottoms size 10/12??? Seriously. I am still slim but put abit of weight on during lockdown, but my tops are usually size 8-10, some doesn't fit anymore due to my chest size has gone bigger, 😔 my chest size is no where big as her. How can she be a size 8? Baffles me!

I'm sure she wear undergarment to cover up the additional love hangers etc. When you wear tshirt and joggers it gives you true picture of your body 😂 i know

Why is she lying? She obviously still feeling consicous about her weight.

Reading throughout all the comments, she has been using filters and facetuning over the years. I get everyone trying out meditation etc. She enforcing it to her followers saying that's the only right thing to do etc. I'm sure if your going all clean, that you got to do exercise, that really helps everyone state of mind. Her opinion on make up and skincare products aren't consistent anymore.

Her husband book is so basic and repetitive. Some the examples are conflicting. I don't understand why there is so much hype on it. Found it patronising, unrealistic and boring. I also find her partner commenting on her every post for me is too sickly..its seems all fake.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

any1
Learner
Learner

Post by any1 »

Brown Dress.png
She is either being completely dishonest or misleading, either way it's just irritating how
her followers don't see through her.

Some stores and brands do 'vanity sizing' by purposely giving bigger clothing smaller size names
to make their customers feel better (i.e. Old Navy- their extra small is like an extra large on me)
she probably looks for those stores.

I agree with you, her husband really is 'sickly' validating her on every IG post. You live together right??
Be an adult and talk to her, stop posting needless comments like a little teenager.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “K-O”