Sazan Barzani/ Sazan Hendrix

inventive
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sazan Barzani/ Sazan Hendrix

Post by inventive »

Does anyone watch this chick? She has a lot of energy, is very loud and expressive (to the point of yelling at the camera) and posts a variety of videos that are very short in comparison to some gurus film-marathon length vids. Her blog is quite similar and her instagram is very pretty because she's photogenic and poses very well in all her photos but has obviously had a lot of work done on her face (botox, fillers and rhinoplasty etc).

She reminds me of checkinthemirror kinda but I don't get depressed watching her as her relationship with her husband is genuine and mature; she doesn't look to him for approval and they treat each other with respect. I honestly feel sorry for rachel and hercontant need to look hot for her ( emotionally distant) husband whereas sazan seems to do it for herself and stevie doesn't seem to care.

Anyway... What do you guys think?

Re: Sazan Barzani/ Sazan Hendrix

Post by Guest »

How do you know she's had work done? Tell-tale signs? Old pics? I'm very curious.

I really liked Sazan at first because she seemed different from other YouTubers and had a fun personality....but as her following grows, so does her ego. The incessant selfies are getting old - like yes, you're pretty, stop fishing for compliments. Selfies have nothing to do with fashion anyways.

She markets herself as a fashion blogger but a lot of her outfits are whack - like green galoshes with a green crop top. Wtf. Does anyone actually wear that stuff?

mielyc
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mielyc »

I'm surprised no one talks about this chick. She seems very inauthentic to me. It's clear she has an inferiority complex judging by how desperately she wants to be accepted by mainstream America (and most importantly her husband's inner circle). She's gone to the extent of stripping herself of anything that would suggest she's an "other". She married Stevie and abandoned her cultural identity. She said in a recent insta post that she was empty before she met him. I find it curious that she never talks about her family, but she lays it on thick with her in laws.

In my opinion, I think she was way into Stevie than he was into her when they met. She converted to his religion to capture his attention (I say this because her conversion story changed a million times it seems) and now she spends everyday trying to convince him, his family, her family, us, and most importantly herself that she made the right decision and she's truly happy. A happy person does not need to declare how happy they are in every other post on insta. Frankly, Stevie gives off a gay vibe to me and this marriage works in his favour because his religious upbringing means there's no room for homosexual expression in his life, but he gets a devoted (subservient) wife who'll always chase after him.

Her makeup tutorials are lacking and fashion...let's not go there.

urammie
Learner
Learner

Post by urammie »

this girl is annoying af and I don't know how people can watch her, and the whole converting thing doesn't seem genuine to me either. I would like to know what her family thinks of her "my testimony" video.

-Tara-
Debater
Debater

Post by -Tara- »

I guess this girl isn't as popular as I thought.. no one here is talking about her.
I haven't watched much of her videos but just first impression she seemed pretty fake so I wanted to see what everyone else thought. Doesn't look like too many ppl think about her/watch her lol

Straight forward
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Straight forward »

Used to like her but she's annoying. After she did the "what our baby would look like" video, I disliked her cos she wore blue contacts. So she wouldn't love the child if the child has brown eyes? She annoys me. She does seem fake. It's such a pity.

urammie
Learner
Learner

Post by urammie »

Straight forward wrote:Used to like her but she's annoying. After she did the "what our baby would look like" video, I disliked her cos she wore blue contacts. So she wouldn't love the child if the child has brown eyes? She annoys me. She does seem fake. It's such a pity.
she obviously wants the baby to be a copy of steve, god forbid it comes out looking like her. She really only uses her heritage when it is to her benefit but otherwise she pretends to be white.

ginsengmask
Learner
Learner

Post by ginsengmask »

I literally cannot stand her at all. I know she's a devout Christian and all, but I could not tolerate her anymore when she began exploiting the suffering of Middle Eastern Christians, like the Assyrians who were being slaughtered/driven out of their own native lands by ISIS to further bolster Kurdish nationalism on her blog. Seeing her be like "Help my fellow Christian brothers and sisters!!!", without even acknowledging that in the past, her own people did participate in the Assyrian genocide and still continue to face oppression by Kurdish leaders (land grabbing etc.) was truly gross. It's so weird seeing her switch between one and the other and it is so disingenuous.

urammie
Learner
Learner

Post by urammie »

ginsengmask wrote:I literally cannot stand her at all. I know she's a devout Christian and all, but I could not tolerate her anymore when she began exploiting the suffering of Middle Eastern Christians, like the Assyrians who were being slaughtered/driven out of their own native lands by ISIS to further bolster Kurdish nationalism on her blog. Seeing her be like "Help my fellow Christian brothers and sisters!!!", without even acknowledging that in the past, her own people did participate in the Assyrian genocide and still continue to face oppression by Kurdish leaders (land grabbing etc.) was truly gross. It's so weird seeing her switch between one and the other and it is so disingenuous.
it is just a part of her image, she only posts about her heritage when she wants to gain something from it. She only talks about what victims they have been and the "help my fellow christians out" is the exact same thing. She wants prove to people what a good christians she is by wanting to donate to other christians, she is not a devout christian, a devout kurdish christian woman wouldn't call a beauty box "the bless box" being so out there with your faith like she is just comes of as she is trying to fool everyone but in the end she is just fooling herself.

inventive
Informer
Informer

Post by inventive »

urammie wrote:
ginsengmask wrote:I literally cannot stand her at all. I know she's a devout Christian and all, but I could not tolerate her anymore when she began exploiting the suffering of Middle Eastern Christians, like the Assyrians who were being slaughtered/driven out of their own native lands by ISIS to further bolster Kurdish nationalism on her blog. Seeing her be like "Help my fellow Christian brothers and sisters!!!", without even acknowledging that in the past, her own people did participate in the Assyrian genocide and still continue to face oppression by Kurdish leaders (land grabbing etc.) was truly gross. It's so weird seeing her switch between one and the other and it is so disingenuous.
it is just a part of her image, she only posts about her heritage when she wants to gain something from it. She only talks about what victims they have been and the "help my fellow christians out" is the exact same thing. She wants prove to people what a good christians she is by wanting to donate to other christians, she is not a devout christian, a devout kurdish christian woman wouldn't call a beauty box "the bless box" being so out there with your faith like she is just comes of as she is trying to fool everyone but in the end she is just fooling herself.
The more I watch her, the more I realise how incredibly insecure she is about her background and the fact that she is currently a mom. Go through her entire instagram and there's not a single photo of her looking lovingly at her kid, she's just showing her off.

urammie
Learner
Learner

Post by urammie »

inventive wrote:
urammie wrote:
The more I watch her, the more I realise how incredibly insecure she is about her background and the fact that she is currently a mom. Go through her entire instagram and there's not a single photo of her looking lovingly at her kid, she's just showing her off.
there is always an ad involved when her kid is in the pic.

Skin_mascarajunkie21
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Skin_mascarajunkie21 »

It’s just so embarrassing how she wants to be so “American” looking when it’s convenient and other times middle eastern. She is so pressed to have her daughter have blue eyes.
Also she isn’t fooling anyone with her lip injections. I also don’t believe her weight.

ThinkPink
Learner
Learner

Post by ThinkPink »

Skin_mascarajunkie21 wrote:It’s just so embarrassing how she wants to be so “American” looking when it’s convenient and other times middle eastern. She is so pressed to have her daughter have blue eyes.
Also she isn’t fooling anyone with her lip injections. I also don’t believe her weight.
What did she say about her weight?

collectorlvx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by collectorlvx »

I used to find her annoying because of her voice and being so loud all the time. But, since she's got a kid, I think she matured more. I don't really like her makeup videos and usually skip them, but I do like her vlogs.

I think her relationship with stevie isn't Always that beautiful but not any relationship can be all the time. Stevie Always cracks me up and kind of reminds me of my boyfriend.

collectorlvx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by collectorlvx »

I used to find her annoying because of her voice and being so loud all the time. But, since she's got a kid, I think she matured more. I don't really like her makeup videos and usually skip them, but I do like her vlogs.

I think her relationship with stevie isn't Always that beautiful but not any relationship can be all the time. Stevie Always cracks me up and kind of reminds me of my boyfriend.

Luna3chloe
Talker
Talker

Post by Luna3chloe »

Homegirl got her lips done recently

urammie
Learner
Learner

Post by urammie »

Luna3chloe wrote:Homegirl got her lips done recently
it looks like she did something to her cheeks too.

carmenjessica
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by carmenjessica »

I personally know Sazan and let me tell you, she is a monster.
She is no Christian.
She does not support other women she deems any kind of threat to her, and she is as fake as a two dollar bill.

She is WICKED, WICKED, WICKED and has done TERRIBLE things to people.
Seriously pray for her because she is in trouble

Also the reason why she doesn't talk to her family is because they disowned her for marrying her husband. They didn't even come to her wedding.
These are facts out of Sazan's mouth herself.

She is a nasty, nasty, fake, nasty person.

Strangegait
Learner
Learner

Post by Strangegait »

carmenjessica wrote:I personally know Sazan and let me tell you, she is a monster.
She is no Christian.
She does not support other women she deems any kind of threat to her, and she is as fake as a two dollar bill.

She is WICKED, WICKED, WICKED and has done TERRIBLE things to people.
Seriously pray for her because she is in trouble

Also the reason why she doesn't talk to her family is because they disowned her for marrying her husband. They didn't even come to her wedding.
These are facts out of Sazan's mouth herself.

She is a nasty, nasty, fake, nasty person.
Wow. Can you elaborate a little?? I always had a feeling she was fake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

carmenjessica
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by carmenjessica »

I can't give too much detail as to how I know because then she will know it is me. We had a very telling encounter where she pretended to be my friend in the beginning and pretended to truly love God. She began to get jealous of my success and people I knew and started spreading rumors about me to our entire group and got them to turn on me, threaten me, ruined business relationships, tried to call me not a believer, and more. All because she was jealous. It was very sad and she is very sad.

And in person, with no makeup, she looks like a skinny 12 year old with no body. IDK how her fashion outfits come off somewhat decent on her IG because when I tell you she looks ridiculous in clothes, I am not lying

Return to “P-U”