Gabby No Mates - Velvet Friendship Ender (Part 45)

FrancesPe
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby No Mates - Velvet Friendship Ender (Part 45)

Post by FrancesPe »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:Gabby took it upon herself to publicly call the twins social climbers - that's so arrogant and egotistical, she saw herself as superior in their friendship and that the twins were using her for her 'fame'. It's very deluded and then Gabby got cross all over again when she tried to make it up and they didn't want to. She saw them as unreasonable, even though she'd launched a Twitter hate campaign against them that involved her DMing a young fan to tell her 'the truth' and spread it around.
!
Seriously?!?!
When? Where? How?!?

This girl is SO near 2007Britney...

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

martix wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

why (I know why) Zoe's look so natural it terms of colour and Gobbs looks cartoon'ish? 8-)
wtf is gabbys jawline :( that looks ridiculous

kylie boomerang
Learner
Learner

Post by kylie boomerang »

I feel sorry for Gabby but her behaviour towards her young fans is shocking and somebody needs to make her aware of that.
She expresses so many conflicting opinions on social media and then gets angry when people question her over those opinions. She is putting very little effort into her YT career, she is continually promoting products without clarity about whether they're ads and doesn't act maturely in her relationships with her friends. I completely agree that some people are screwed over and do not deserve it but Gabby is somebody who does very little to help herself.
That's what we gossip about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AliCat
Informer
Informer

Post by AliCat »

Redone for image quality and better Caspar face

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk
Relaunched my blog due to a love of writing & beautiful things.

alli-lane.com <3

flazeda
Learner
Learner

Post by flazeda »

I love Jane calling gabby out on her shit in her new vlog :rofl: "I've had this hair for 2 months" when in reality its been like 1 and a bit

What makes it worse is how stressed Gabby looks with her mum when she says it, Jane how dare you call queen Gabulous out

flazeda
Learner
Learner

Post by flazeda »

sorry about the double post but also comments on the vlog

hobbiton
Informer
Informer

Post by hobbiton »

I don't feel sad for Gabby, at all. She's a grown adult woman, not a child. When she actively seeks out criticism of her, and attempts to slay them (be it a young girl or 25 y/o) she instantly blocks them
So they can't reply back to her but her ridiculous and ill informed followers attack the person until they either have to private their account or delete. And she full on aware of what she's doing when she does this, after she reaps the benefits of watching the persons downfall she'll then delete her tweets and pretend it never happened. She is egoistical ignorant brat.

FashionMinion
Learner
Learner

Post by FashionMinion »

so she dyed it twice to match the extensions that she had already bought. It's still clearly not matching and a lot lighter than the extensions are. So this means that there is coming a third layer..

curiousaf
Learner
Learner

Post by curiousaf »

Now deleted of course

LurkxAway
Talker
Talker

Post by LurkxAway »

im just gonna leave this here..
[tweet][/tweet]

Spicyhottea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spicyhottea »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:We are a nice bunch of people in this thread who are never mean to newcomers (as it what happens in other threads), we don't make multiple people want to leave this thread by being mean (as it was also happens in other threads), we are nice to each other, and are mostly against Gabby for good reasons - especially her bullying of others, and this is a gossip forum where everyone is free to express their opinions. It's not fair to come into a thread and tell people they are a bit cruel. I would not go into another thread and tell gossipers they are cruel because - it's GG! It's where people come to gossip, and this is a trash thread. I am saying this in the nicest way possible, and I hope that you enjoy whatever you post and how you communicate with others on GG, but I will also let you know that the ladies in here are a great bunch, really funny, and not knocking someone for no reason. We do have feelings, and can see Gabby is human too, it's not nice for people from other threads to wander in here and say these kind of things (twice!), and you and I have talked about this in DMs after the last time you said something along these lines in the thread. I would love this to be an end to it, but I think people are free to express themselves as they want on GG and so there will probably always be the odd comment about people being unfair to Gabby. Idk, lol - we'll just have to deal with it as best we can in 2016!
I can't fault you guys with a lot of your criticism; she is shady, dishonest and manipulative so I wasn't disagreeing with that. It was just the lolling about her being alone. Your advice and defensiveness just isn't necessary I promise because I knew fully well the response my comment would receive but it truly wasn't made with the intent of disagreeing with any of the discussion here besides the one example I provided. And I only disputed that because being alone isn't just unique to Gabby for being the way she is, my point is that can happen to anyone for any reason.
Last edited by Spicyhottea on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Post by omgwtfbbq »

LurkxAway wrote:im just gonna leave this here..
[tweet][/tweet]
hey babes, those 'twats' are your pre-teen fans. Like, the young, impressionable girls that keep you in pyjamas and netflix subscriptions. If she thinks people disagreeing with her hair being SOSO nice is ZOMFGSOBITCHY i can't imagine how she survived in secondary school. Grow a thicker skin and move on.

Also, no wonder lily shat in the bath if she's having to share a litter tray with another cat, isn't it like common knowledge that you have at least one litter tray per cat, and preferably an extra one too?
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

[tweet][/tweet]
So so so in denial 8-) crazy ass woman!! (I screenshotted it in case she erase it)

zombiespaceprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by zombiespaceprincess »

I am so glad Gabbieouy is back to dark hair, maybe if she let her hair dresser do the job properly (and not interfere with it) it would have looked so much better but darker hair always looked better on her. Also, I don't understand why she is justifying why she changed it back? Like, if you didn't like it then whatever but no need to come up with the bullshitty excuse "I wanted to tan."

She comes off that she doesn't care what other people think but then when people ask why she changed her hair she makes shit up, bitch if you didn't like it you didn't like it, end of :tu:

P.s, her hair doesn't look healthy.
:love2: Apologies in advance for any incoherent rambles, I am most likely drunk :love2: Image

Fartmonster
Debater
Debater

Post by Fartmonster »

This picture is so bad. Her neck is so strained trying to look supes thin and I just...it's scary!

kylie boomerang
Learner
Learner

Post by kylie boomerang »

Has she deleted that tweet because I can't see it? What did she say? Let me guess, something about anyone who questions her dying her hair or the condition of her hair is a twat without any knowledge of hair.

bettyissopretty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bettyissopretty »

martix wrote:
[tweet][/tweet]
So so so in denial 8-) crazy ass woman!! (I screenshotted it in case she erase it)
It's deleted, can you post the pic? X

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

there

unicorney
Talker
Talker

Post by unicorney »

omg why did she dye her hair dark brown when her hair extensions are 1B 1b is black
Her hair looks like shit

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

Return to “Gabriella”