Selloutxo~~Part 7

Bbb2207
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Selloutxo~~Part 7

Post by Bbb2207 »

I can't get over how bad her brows look in her thumbnail for her new video! They are way too long for her face and practically disappear into her hair! They overtake her whole face now I definitely preferred them before.

nyobi
Debater
Debater

Post by nyobi »

When she showed us her organizing the beauty room in her last vlog.... that lipstick stash would last me 10 lifetimes. I dont get gurus and their makeup hoard, at least with clothes and handbags they have resale value (if taken care of).... makeup is perishable.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

odr91
Debater
Debater

Post by odr91 »

nyobi wrote:When she showed us her organizing the beauty room in her last vlog.... that lipstick stash would last me 10 lifetimes. I dont get gurus and their makeup hoard, at least with clothes and handbags they have resale value (if taken care of).... makeup is perishable.

She must be in so much debt from all of the shit she hoards.

Post by Guest »

What's with the green stains all over her carpet at 7:20 in her new vlog?

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

ImageImage

Sewwwwww healthy. I mean if she didn't ALWAYS eat shitty food at night and large amounts of it this wouldn't be as bad but her binge eating on unhealthy things and pizzas especially is not good for her on the inside or the outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Sparkle wrote:Image

lmao throwback to when they bought that stain remover cleaner thing for reasons exactly like this and used it exactly once. :rofl:

bequiet

Post by bequiet »

100% dog pee stains! She probably couldn't have been bothered to clean it up properly.

That house would smell so bad!

*vomit*

Post by Guest »

bequiet wrote:

100% dog pee stains! She probably couldn't have been bothered to clean it up properly.

*vomit*

That's what I thought :?

sparky_sarah
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sparky_sarah »

Cringing at her latest tutorial. For someone who claims how much hard effort and time she's put into the palette,Shannon really half assed the tutorial for its promotion. She has so many eye brushes (by XO beauty :roll: yes Shan we know you make brushes) how the hell could she not pick one before filming that was clean or even do a quick clean of one before she dipped into the BRAND NEW palette (because the one she opened a week beforehand was not worth using obviously lol). I didn't mind the eyeshadow look, but the one thing I took from the tutorial is that I don't need the palette. All the shades she was showing are really unoriginal so chances are I already have these shades (or ones very similar) that are probably better quality anyway. Lastly, I know she mentioned that you could wear the look with less or no eyeliner, but if you're seriously trying to advertise your product don't cover up the eyeshadow with half an eyelid of dried up liquid liner and then also call it a soft daytime look.

morkki
Learner
Learner

Post by morkki »

nyobi wrote:When she showed us her organizing the beauty room in her last vlog.... that lipstick stash would last me 10 lifetimes. I dont get gurus and their makeup hoard, at least with clothes and handbags they have resale value (if taken care of).... makeup is perishable.

I guess most of thoose lipsticks are gone off long time ago. Especially since she doesn't have aircon(or at least didn't have it till recently). They have been boiling for wears in there. I'm not saying she should have 3 lipsticks, but can she at least throw them out? Sometimes I can't resell clothes/makeup, I just throw them for the sake of not having same or almost the same shades. If she wore different lipstick everyday, it would be acceptable if she had 25 lipsticks, since she posts a lot on instagram etc to have some diversity. But I don't see her wearing different lipstick every day. I guess it's because she doesn't come from money, she needs to show everyone how much she has and buys. While most of her clothes are crappy, most of makeup gone off and/or gifted to her. Not something I would be proud of.

sadfuq
Learner
Learner

Post by sadfuq »

Sparkle wrote:
bequiet wrote:

*vomit*

That's what I thought :?
Omfg. She's home all of the time.. why aren't her dogs trained??? Absolutely vile.

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

^Seriously? Ugh she's repulsive. WHY, HOW.
odr91 wrote:

Hardly think so since she gets sent 90% of the lipsticks. I recall her buying like one or two every once in a while because she always mentions "I bought this myself".
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

lamington_
Informer
Informer

Post by lamington_ »

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=287&t=26659

New thread GG's...sponsoredborexo by popular demand :rofl:

odr91
Debater
Debater

Post by odr91 »

sparky_sarah wrote:Cringing at her latest tutorial. For someone who claims how much hard effort and time she's put into the palette,Shannon really half assed the tutorial for its promotion. She has so many eye brushes (by XO beauty :roll: yes Shan we know you make brushes) how the hell could she not pick one before filming that was clean or even do a quick clean of one before she dipped into the BRAND NEW palette (because the one she opened a week beforehand was not worth using obviously lol). I didn't mind the eyeshadow look, but the one thing I took from the tutorial is that I don't need the palette. All the shades she was showing are really unoriginal so chances are I already have these shades (or ones very similar) that are probably better quality anyway. Lastly, I know she mentioned that you could wear the look with less or no eyeliner, but if you're seriously trying to advertise your product don't cover up the eyeshadow with half an eyelid of dried up liquid liner and then also call it a soft daytime look.
I can't stand to watch her tutorials any more due to the shameless self promotion of whatever product she has been asked to sell.

odr91
Debater
Debater

Post by odr91 »

morkki wrote:

I guess most of thoose lipsticks are gone off long time ago. Especially since she doesn't have aircon(or at least didn't have it till recently). They have been boiling for wears in there. I'm not saying she should have 3 lipsticks, but can she at least throw them out? Sometimes I can't resell clothes/makeup, I just throw them for the sake of not having same or almost the same shades. If she wore different lipstick everyday, it would be acceptable if she had 25 lipsticks, since she posts a lot on instagram etc to have some diversity. But I don't see her wearing different lipstick every day. I guess it's because she doesn't come from money, she needs to show everyone how much she has and buys. While most of her clothes are crappy, most of makeup gone off and/or gifted to her. Not something I would be proud of.
Scaamxo is a hoarder. The basic psychology here is "the more things I own, the more power I have".

odr91
Debater
Debater

Post by odr91 »

Nekyia wrote:^Seriously? Ugh she's repulsive. WHY, HOW.
odr91 wrote:

Hardly think so since she gets sent 90% of the lipsticks. I recall her buying like one or two every once in a while because she always mentions "I bought this myself".
LOL and she always says "I BOUGHT IT MYSELF" in the most aggressive way.

robsbabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robsbabe »

hamish said in one of her vlogs that her skin looks so perfect and that he doesnt want her to be next to him on camera because his skin looks really bad next to hers- lol no, thats not a perfect skin thats a cake face.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

^ to be fair, she said it only looked like that because of makeup

Post by Guest »

just fyi the thread has moved to http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=287&t=26659 :)

Return to “Shaaanxo”