Dan & Phil Part 52: Handcuffs & Videogames

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan & Phil Part 52: Handcuffs & Videogames

Post by sweetmm »

Pistachiyo wrote: Also I thought Tiyana was Louises half sibling not step sibling?
Offtopic: Yep half; same dad.
Credit:amazingfiru

redelep
Talker
Talker

Post by redelep »

you know what's even better than a Dil video? another poopjam video or 7sc app montage! wouldn't that be sweet

i honestly wouldn't mind a #spon video but pls not another montage or poopjam video
if you're wondering where the dnp people have gone to and why did this thread is so f*cking dead and hasnt move in a year, pls google in depth bants and click on the forum bc that's where we are

daichii
Informer
Informer

Post by daichii »

This would be a great time to start a series in dapg. I don't think they will be extremely busy in the next few weeks so it will be cool to revive the channel with weekly vids if only for a month or so. I'm realistic but still keeping fingers crossed...
:love2: Image :love2:

danphil333
Debater
Debater

Post by danphil333 »

[tweet][/tweet]
I hope phil will also do a liveshow tonight. I am happy they will finally upload a gaming video but i need to see phil alone without dan there being loud and obnoxious.
please phil do a liveshow
Image Time to Clark Kent it up

lor_192
Learner
Learner

Post by lor_192 »

danphil333 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
I hope phil will also do a liveshow tonight. I am happy they will finally upload a gaming video but i need to see phil alone without dan there being loud and obnoxious.
please phil do a liveshow

Liveshow in 20 minutes ! so i guess the gaming video will be after the liveshow

jesssica
Talker
Talker

Post by jesssica »

Phil has gotten my hopes up for this gaming video... new game + long video = hopefully so fucking good?

Image Image
Last edited by jesssica on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

already know that I can't watch the ls because its always laggy :(

and I feel like I'm the only one that hates D&P + Louise ..she is obnoxious over the top in every video with Dan imo

Offtopic: been watching older dinof vids and this dan is my favorite <3 glasses and black sweater hell yea

[video][/video]

kathrynxjane
Debater
Debater

Post by kathrynxjane »

Okay Phil the Hype is real. Not Dil and longer than 30 minutes!! Cannot wait.
By the sounds of it, they have recorded multiple gaming videos. Maybe more than 1 this month.

He has been so happy this ls. Laughing so much and so many funny stories. Typical Phil.
He said he was going to wear what he wore to the Star Wars prem to the Brits. I hope so. That shirt looked really good on him.
“I wish humans were less socially awkward and we could pokemon battle without it being weird” :tu:

Lurktacular
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurktacular »

Oh my god YES more than half an hour of a game they haven't played before. If its that long it won't be some shitty flash game.

I just came in my pants.
'I don't normally chase after boys, but if he's over 6ft and has good hair a bitch might just powerwalk'

daichii
Informer
Informer

Post by daichii »

I loved the ls and I'm so damn excited for the new vid! Phil was in a great mood today, tho the ls was a bit laggy at some parts. Gonna rewatch later.
:love2: Image :love2:

majitzu
Informer
Informer

Post by majitzu »

I'm out ofmy house so I can't watch the ls. Living with H+internet. But I'll be home in 3 hours ready for watching the Gaming vídeo and ls . The hype is real. Please let it be a good game.
off topic

I have walked for 3 hours to see a waterfall and haven't eat yet. I'm tired and hungry. Yeih family travels xD

mazza1506
Learner
Learner

Post by mazza1506 »

ok real talk - that was possibly my favourite live show of Phil's for a loooooong time.

He was so happy, looked awesome and it just flowed really nicely!

fave points:
- his toilet story about seeing the revenant - totally made me laugh out loud especially the mention of a guy rubbing against his shoulder while trying to pee. #boystruggles
- the hype definitely is real for the new gaming vid - even longer than PT so over half an hour - I honestly can only think it's the start of a playthrough but trying to not get my hopes up to high and failing
- #pinof flashback when he spoke french <3

there were loads of other moments that made me laugh as well - also news on future tour stuff on tuesday woot!

I can imagine the gaming vid wont go up until at least 10/10.30pm if phil hasn't checked it and done the thumbnail yet (which he said he was about to do)
Image :hugs: Founder of the Peter Pan Syndrome Support Group :hugs:

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

I was dying I didn't want the ls to end. :rofl:
Last edited by Pistachiyo on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

danphil333
Debater
Debater

Post by danphil333 »

what happened to phil??

he is wearing black, his phonecase is black, he used the words "sign me up", he called brendon urie his "dad", he went all dan mode with " i am a puddle with no meaning", he even hyped up an amazingphil video idea.

I mean i still love him, but should i be afraid??

>>It was an amazing liveshow, he was really hyper and happy.
>>He looks stunning in black.
>>Tonight's video will be the longer gaming video ever.???
>>He said new dil probably next week so i hope they have a schedule for more videos.
>>He talked about the dinner with louise but he didnt say exactly what they were celebrating.
>>There are two more interviews and other videos from the brits coming up
>>The peeing stories where hilarious and "informative". I wouldnt know urinals had rules!!!
Image Time to Clark Kent it up

internettakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by internettakeover »

That was a really nice live show, I enjoyed the Brits talk. Hope he does wear his Star Wars premiere shirt for the main event, I loved that!

So hyped for the gaming video now! I'm slightly worried that I hallucinated it as no one else has mentioned it, but I swear Phil hummed the Game of Thrones theme the last time the gaming video was mentioned? I'll be beyond delighted if they are playing the GoT game, it would fit with being a long video too. It'd be so brilliant to see a new type of content from them, and hopefully something long-running, too! I'm far too attached to the idea now...

Sent from my HTC Desire 320 using Tapatalk

spaceguitarr
Debater
Debater

Post by spaceguitarr »

danphil333 wrote:what happened to phil??

he is wearing black, his phonecase is black, he used the words "sign me up", he called brendon urie his "dad", he went all dan mode with " i am a puddle with no meaning", he even hyped up an amazingphil video idea.
I noticed some of these things also. I was a bit weirded out by it. I know D+P are somewhat similar personality wise, but I'm not really a fan of them trying on each others' personalities.

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

was able to watch it now yay :D

I love when he speaks german haha xD
spaceguitarr wrote:
danphil333 wrote:what happened to phil??

I noticed some of these things also. I was a bit weirded out by it. I know D+P are somewhat similar personality wise, but I'm not really a fan of them trying on each others' personalities.

maybe the jumper is channeling his inner dan :D

ravenreyes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ravenreyes »

i didn't watch the liveshow bc i was busy, but all the comments about the gaming video is definitely raising my expectations, i'm very excited!

okayitsbeth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by okayitsbeth »

I watched dinofvyou1 highlights as I missed the show but I loved when Phil said about Dan being at dinner with Louise and the gang, because 'of course' he was there. it's nice to see Phil actually acknowledging their closeness for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hyliandeity
Informer
Informer

Post by hyliandeity »

It's nearly 11pm and still no upload! I'm surprised, since they released the date earlier in the week I had expected they would be 'on the ball' so to speak. Guess not. It's only one video though...

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”