LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 31

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 31

Post by Indilwen »

Moonpie wrote:Ohhhh....Indilwen....so sorry you got that darned stomach bug! I'm cooking and sipping wine. I've had a rough week myself. Vertigo and a call back on my mammogram.
One minute I thought I was having a stroke, the next, I was sure I had cancer.
All is well.....and I'm celebrating! :D
I'm glad you are feeling better (and cancer free!) I figured it was only a matter of time before I got the bug. My kids had it, my husband, and even my daughter's fiancé! I nursed them all through it, so I was bound to get it at some point.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

LLCNYC wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:Thanks LLCNYC! I really like the idea of a backpack hands-free when I do go into the city or for traveling. And what makes that bag so cute to me was that it looks good as a cross body or handle bag as well. I don't have anything like it and back in the day I had one similar and wore it to death only it was a lot cheaper probably about $50.
Then it would be perfect for you...check ebay first as I think it's a tad overpriced at HB. Or sign up for their emails & I think you get $25 off.
Will Do TY so much!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Indi, sorry to hear you weren't feeling well! Hope you feel better! <3

On my way out for dinner& the movies, but I'm sure by the time I get back it won't be up yet! Lately they've been up after midnight ;)
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I'm not seeing the Shyghost Instagram with my picture. I had her Instagram bookmarked and when I click on my bookmark, I get the David Bowie picture now.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
Moonpie wrote:I'm not seeing the Shyghost Instagram with my picture. I had her Instagram bookmarked and when I click on my bookmark, I get the David Bowie picture now.
Oops just realized she changed the name. It's now "Jennicasbutt"
Well that's just nice.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Moonpie wrote:I'm not seeing the Shyghost Instagram with my picture. I had her Instagram bookmarked and when I click on my bookmark, I get the David Bowie picture now.
Same here. I have been checking that bookmarked link the entire time she was "gone" just to see if she would come back, and now it's working again, only with the David Bowie picture and the lower subbie count.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 31

Post by puccamom »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:OT, I was just saying how I haven't been buying handbags because I have enough, but wow do I really love the Henry Bendel Jetsetter Bag/Backpack! I first saw t on Erin/BusbeeStyle's video & and now she listed it as her number one top seller on today's video:

Does anyone here have this bag?

And by the way, didn't Lisa have a back similar I think it was a Rebecca Minkoff? Did she sell that one too? ;)
I do! Got last Xmas. I have the smaller one. Black with gold hardware. I travel internationally and used to use a prada nylon backpack but it's too old now. Love this Henri Bendel one. It converts really neatly! Love hands free designs

I should add I also have Louis Vuittons, Gucci, and Prada bags as well, but I prefer a nylon material when traveling. Easy to clean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Lisa has a case of the sads in her latest.

The sunglasses and latest faux fur coat=Elton John album cover 1970's.

I think she's attractive but her chin action, profile, throw in her new big lips...

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

another coat....and she can't even close it.
a powder that she wasn't sure if she had already bought .... :roll:

terrible filming, terrible sound, boring content.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Someone cue the song "The Party's Over" because it totally is. It's clear that the burning flames of peachy nude lipstick love are dying fast. Will our Lisa be able to rekindle her love affair with consumption? Stay tuned and find out next week in another episode of "As the Cash Burns!"

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

image.jpg
I haven't watched the video yet. Why can't Lisa put one bit of effort into anything even thumbnails are bad! :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Creepy and fake

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I'm only a few minutes and I'm I can't stand when she vlogs at the makeup counters! Does anyone else notice that when The saleswomen speak to her she's either talking over them, thinking about what she's going to say or shaking her head up-and-down with a stupid look on her face?! It's as if she cannot listen to someone else speak for more than two seconds and it's downright rude. Check out the woman's face for the split second that she's being shown! ;) It's really cringe worthy!

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Why does this remind me of Lisa?? ;)

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:OT, I was just saying how I haven't been buying handbags because I have enough, but wow do I really love the Henry Bendel Jetsetter Bag/Backpack! I first saw t on Erin/BusbeeStyle's video & and now she listed it as her number one top seller on today's video:

Does anyone here have this bag?

And by the way, didn't Lisa have a back similar I think it was a Rebecca Minkoff? Did she sell that one too? ;)

I have that bag and I adore it. Great purchase and amazing for traveling. I got the limited edition crock and its stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

A picture's worth a thousand words

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper