Continue here....

Novalux
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desi Perkins Part 2

Post by Novalux »

Does anyone know if her brother's have social media? She has been talking about them a lot in her snaps but never posts IG photos of them or anything. She just keeps calling one of them Bennett from Orange is the new black. Also she snapped a video of her mom tonight and she really resembled Desi. Kinda pretty though.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

Does she have two brothers? I thought the one that looked like Bennett lived in LA but she said her brother worked at the St Regis in Utah.. I can't really tell if that is two different guys lmao.

Novalux
Talker
Talker

Post by Novalux »

Hollywhatt wrote:Does anyone know if her brother's have social media? She has been talking about them a lot in her snaps but never posts IG photos of them or anything. She just keeps calling one of them Bennett from Orange is the new black. Also she snapped a video of her mom tonight and she really resembled Desi. Kinda pretty though.

Here's a screenshot from Snapchat that i got tonight to reference my above post

Novalux
Talker
Talker

Post by Novalux »

CoastinOnADream wrote:Does she have two brothers? I thought the one that looked like Bennett lived in LA but she said her brother worked at the St Regis in Utah.. I can't really tell if that is two different guys lmao.
Yes she has two brothers. Whenever i try and send her a message on Snapchat it sends it failed. But last night the message actually went through and she responded to my question. I asked her if her brother's were twins and she said no she has two younger brothers who are a year apart from one another

Novalux
Talker
Talker

Post by Novalux »

Hollywhatt wrote:
CoastinOnADream wrote:Does she have two brothers? I thought the one that looked like Bennett lived in LA but she said her brother worked at the St Regis in Utah.. I can't really tell if that is two different guys lmao.
Yes she has two brothers. Whenever i try and send her a message on Snapchat it sends it failed. But last night the message actually went through and she responded to my question. I asked her if her brother's were twins and she said no she has two younger brothers who are a year apart from one another

I meant to say it says* it failed. Not sends it failed. Just fyi

pink-panther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pink-panther »

Does anyone know where her family is from? She says she's latina but she never really elaborates more than that.
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

She's shown her mom before I think on IG and they look a lot alike.

The video Lustrelux just posted with her and Desi really shows how much prettier Katy is. Desi is definitely a beige person. Head to toe she's 3 slightly varying shades of beige. She also has under-eye wrinkles that she obviously photoshops on her social media. It was obvious when she'd smile or laugh on the new vid. I never realized how big her jaw is and how small her eyes are. She NEEDS eyeliner winged to her eyebrows to balance her jawbone.

Anyhow, I don't follow her on social media or watch her videos at all lately and I'm over her. Maybe it's my age, but it seems like the teens and early 20's can't get enough of her "slaaaaay bitch" and "yaaaaaaaasssss". So many of them in the comments repeating these silly sayings over and over again.

queenvader
Informer
Informer

Post by queenvader »

Is there a reason she doesn't wear her wedding ring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

She looks awful in HNS3! her eye makeup was lacking something , and wasn't blended out properly , it just looked messy and unprofessional , if I was a subscriber to Katy and only found her through that video , I wouldn't want to click on her channel. Little things like making sure your makeup is blended and not being a diva , will make people want to subscribe to you , if you act as if you're the queen and the best damn youtuber out there , more and more people wont want to know you!

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater

Post by Idfwu20 »

I watched her wedding video, and I think she had her nose done.

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

Idfwu20 wrote:I watched her wedding video, and I think she had her nose done.
I don't think she did , she just knows how to angle it to make it look and appear better. If you have her on snapchat or Katy , you'll see that its still sort of hooked

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater

Post by Idfwu20 »

WhackyJackie wrote:
Idfwu20 wrote:I watched her wedding video, and I think she had her nose done.
I don't think she did , she just knows how to angle it to make it look and appear better. If you have her on snapchat or Katy , you'll see that its still sort of hooked
Well i think she looked like a completely different person in her wedding video. She had a big bump on the nose bridge.
Last edited by Idfwu20 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

everdrean
Learner
Learner

Post by everdrean »

*mostly lurker, first time poster on this thread *

Oh my God, she was freakishly ugly in the video with Katy... I was amazed at how bad her face looks, maybe because of the shitty make up application or the disastrous contouring... she was the definition of ugly. And annoying.
Last edited by everdrean on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winter is coming!

youtubemademe
Learner
Learner

Post by youtubemademe »

A lot of people say she looks like a man... I definitely saw that in her video with Katy. I used to think Desi was prettier/thinner, etc, but in that video she was really making Katy look good.

And yeah... what is up with not wearing the wedding ring?

pink-panther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pink-panther »

IMO her makeup made her look a lot older in that video with Katy. What a shame for a "beauty guru" to not even know how to use makeup in her favor. :roll:
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

Yeah I was kinda freaked out when I saw her in Katy's new video. I personally think she is a pretty girl but omg.... she looks so off and weird. I was so confused when I saw how awful her eyeshadow was lol.

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

pink-panther wrote:IMO her makeup made her look a lot older in that video with Katy. What a shame for a "beauty guru" to not even know how to use makeup in her favor. :roll:
A lot of these gurus don't seem to know what looks good on them, which is odd, you'd think seeing videos and photos of yourself all the time you'd get an idea of what does and doesn't work. They just do whatever's trendy without even tweaking it to fit the needs of their face.

annoyed
Talker
Talker

Post by annoyed »

Novalux wrote:

Their names are Marky and Danny from what I could get from Snapchat. I think Danny is the one that looks like Bennett and lives in LA. It sounded like Marky lives in Utah and works at that spa place and he is the youngest. But I'm not 100% if she did say he was the youngest, though I thought she did.

Anyway, both of them are so cute! I love when she snaps them. I would also like to know if they have social media so I could follow them haha anyone know Desi's maiden name?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mastroxox
Learner
Learner

Post by Mastroxox »

WTF she looks horrible in Katy's video!!!!!! :(

Return to “Desi Perkins”