Desi Perkins Part 2

TuMaMa23
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desi Perkins Part 2

Post by TuMaMa23 »

KeepingUpWithMyself wrote:So her recent snapchatstory proofed how much she sucks at being married. I remember her Birthday and how cute Steven was. Just forget for a second that some don’t find him very attractive, his voice and the Asian-girls-story. But what he did for her was cute and I see why some younger girls see them as #relationshipgoals after days like that. Of course they’re not! But Steven does a lot for her. Getting her starbucks all the time, COOKING most of the time (I’m not old fashioned but I think a woman needs to know how to cook properly and DO IT!) driving her around and so on. He really deserved more than what she did yesterday. Some pancakes made from a baking mixture and omelette, wow desi one time a year you shine with your „cooking skills“. What a good Wife you are. This is a joke seriously.
i was thinking the same thing, didnt they go big for her b day and go away on a mini vacay? i mean idk their life and maybe steven isnt into that but i found it odd that they went hard for her and for him it looked half assed.
even if english was my first language, i would still suck at it. ;)

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

waterbottle wrote:I just discovered this girl and she is one of these youtubers that I watch the thumbnail and the intro of the video, with them all done up, and I think "that looks quite nice" and then I see them without makeup and think omg she is stunning! I would love to see what Lisa Eldridge or Charlotte Tillbury could do with her face, instead of slathering it in such copious amounts of primer and foundation and concealer and highlighter and whatnot. I think the same of for exempel Jaclyn Hill and Kathleenlights, they both have near perfect skin and yet feel the need to pile on layers and layers of stuff.
Lisa Eldridge does Desi's make-up. I'd love that!
Desi can only do makeup full glam, on all other days she wears nothing. I honestly would not trust her opinion on a product because she rarely uses/test anything for at least 8 hours like us actual working people would do and need. I don't understand why UD gave her all the lipstick for that same reason. If you want good make-up advice, don't ask Desi (or Nikkietutorials, etc)

Also, as soon as she has to leave to the door bare-faced (because hey, too lazy to put some make-up on) she just hides behind her hoodie and sunnies. Come on girl, no need to hide. (Unless she wants to hide in a cave with no wifi forever, in that case: do it)

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

waterbottle wrote:I just discovered this girl and she is one of these youtubers that I watch the thumbnail and the intro of the video, with them all done up, and I think "that looks quite nice" and then I see them without makeup and think omg she is stunning! I would love to see what Lisa Eldridge or Charlotte Tillbury could do with her face, instead of slathering it in such copious amounts of primer and foundation and concealer and highlighter and whatnot. I think the same of for exempel Jaclyn Hill and Kathleenlights, they both have near perfect skin and yet feel the need to pile on layers and layers of stuff.
Lisa Eldridge does Desi's make-up. I'd love that!
Desi can only do makeup full glam, on all other days she wears nothing. I honestly would not trust her opinion on a product because she rarely uses/test anything for at least 8 hours like us actual working people would do and need. I don't understand why UD gave her all the lipstick for that same reason. If you want good make-up advice, don't ask Desi (or Nikkietutorials, etc)

Also, as soon as she has to leave to the door bare-faced (because hey, too lazy to put some make-up on) she just hides behind her hoodie and sunnies. Come on girl, no need to hide. (Unless she wants to hide in a cave with no wifi forever, in that case: do it)

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

TuMaMa23 wrote:
KeepingUpWithMyself wrote:So her recent snapchatstory proofed how much she sucks at being married. I remember her Birthday and how cute Steven was. Just forget for a second that some don’t find him very attractive, his voice and the Asian-girls-story. But what he did for her was cute and I see why some younger girls see them as #relationshipgoals after days like that. Of course they’re not! But Steven does a lot for her. Getting her starbucks all the time, COOKING most of the time (I’m not old fashioned but I think a woman needs to know how to cook properly and DO IT!) driving her around and so on. He really deserved more than what she did yesterday. Some pancakes made from a baking mixture and omelette, wow desi one time a year you shine with your „cooking skills“. What a good Wife you are. This is a joke seriously.
i was thinking the same thing, didnt they go big for her b day and go away on a mini vacay? i mean idk their life and maybe steven isnt into that but i found it odd that they went hard for her and for him it looked half assed.
theyre going to paris soon

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

TuMaMa23 wrote:

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

I believe Tarte is sending them to Paris.

KeepingUpWithMyself
Debater
Debater

Post by KeepingUpWithMyself »

bambiii wrote:
TuMaMa23 wrote:
but thats not a private trip and surely not organized by Desi for Steven, so that doesn't really count...
but i think we can expect another #relationshipgoals VLOG from the city of luuuuuvvvv :roll:
English is not my native language so please bare with me!

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

^i somehow remember her saying theyre going for their anniversary?

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

I'm not sure it's a PR trip cause no one else has mentioned going to paris? I posted in the tripping with tarte anyways

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Why does she film videos at 3am? They don't do anything all day, why wait until it's late night? She can't even do a proper review on any of the make up she wears because she washes it off right away.

DontHaveTimeToFilm
Debater
Debater

Post by DontHaveTimeToFilm »

bettibulb wrote:I'm not sure it's a PR trip cause no one else has mentioned going to paris? I posted in the tripping with tarte anyways
I swear I heard Teni Panosian say on SC yesterday or the night before that she is going to Paris with NYX. The snap is gone already though :( guess we will have to wait to see the shitshow unfold :TU:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

DontHaveTimeToFilm wrote:
bettibulb wrote:I'm not sure it's a PR trip cause no one else has mentioned going to paris? I posted in the tripping with tarte anyways
I swear I heard Teni Panosian say on SC yesterday or the night before that she is going to Paris with NYX. The snap is gone already though :( guess we will have to wait to see the shitshow unfold :TU:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They don't even sell NYX anywhere in Paris! You can buy it on their website and that's it!

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

im sure desi said theyre going for theyre anniversary and not the whole squad is going so its save to assume its not a nyx event. desi even had to order some nyx lippies recently cause shes not that affilated with them.

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

Iluvsarahii also said that she's going to paris in a couple of days.

Yeah you can't find NYX anywhere in France so that'd be stupid to throw an event there imo? Same goes with Tarte it's not available in France

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

as far as I remember they said they were going to Paris in June?

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

so katy is away to deal with some though situation and desi goes through her things while shes in her house while also wearing her new jacket that cost over a 1000.- id be so mad if i were katy!

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

so katy is away to deal with some though situation and desi goes through her things while shes in her house while also wearing her new jacket that cost over a 1000.- id be so mad if i were katy!

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

bambiii wrote:so katy is away to deal with some though situation and desi goes through her things while shes in her house while also wearing her new jacket that cost over a 1000.- ImageImageImage id be so mad if i were katy!
Oh my God, I read this post before I checked snapchat and I didn't want to believe it. But fucking hell, she did that. She is the worst "friend". Taking Queen B's again. Bitch buy your own, you don't own other peoples stuff. I actually send her a snap telling her how rude I thought that was. I guess I will be blocked tho? Since she reads here. She has no respect when the center of the universe isn't her.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Lenovo TAB S8-50F met Tapatalk

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

She is such a fucking loser. She doesn't have a funny bone in her body. Why would anyone feel it is appropriate to record yourself going through your friends stuff, regardless of why you're at their house?

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

jtbi98 wrote:She is such a fucking loser. She doesn't have a funny bone in her body. Why would anyone feel it is appropriate to record yourself going through your friends stuff, regardless of why you're at their house?
This. Even if it was my best friend, I couldn't imagine going thru her stuff. You gotta have a little respect for someones personal space.

Return to “Desi Perkins”