Erik Conover/ Jessica Clements

pilottw
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erik Conover/ Jessica Clements

Post by pilottw »

maripossa888 wrote:Of course he is totally lost. And it is not a normal situation that a 25+ year old guy has no plans for the next weeks or months. Does he have any solid education or hard skills? No. The only thing he can do is to walk around with his camera and mumble how he feels inspired by looking at the sunrise, how a "deep conversation" he just had with another "creative" youtuber.
He graduated North Eastern U bro

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

pilottw wrote:
maripossa888 wrote:Of course he is totally lost. And it is not a normal situation that a 25+ year old guy has no plans for the next weeks or months. Does he have any solid education or hard skills? No. The only thing he can do is to walk around with his camera and mumble how he feels inspired by looking at the sunrise, how a "deep conversation" he just had with another "creative" youtuber.
He graduated North Eastern U bro
his vlogs have really lost something lately, perhaps they are better filmed but they really are just nice scenery and him spouting out meaningless platitudes. Or the recent ones I've watched in the city he's just wandering around getting coffee and pretending to date girls for the views. Can't really see solo Erik working as a vlogger in NYC, at least with Jessica it created an interesting dynamic with the two of them trying to get by/doing stuff together

nutfreak
Talker
Talker

Post by nutfreak »

The vlogs with Jessica for the past year prior to their spilt were horrible. Jess isn't that interesting a person. She's quite boring and so is Erik. I agree he's all over the place but he's still reeling over the breakup. Why did some people think he was actually in a relationship with that other girl in California? They may have had a casual sex relationship but that's it. He's going to be involved with casual hookups for a while. I personally thought he should have stayed on the west coast. And another thing, all these daily vloggers, with the exception of a few, make a living recording boring everyday activities. There is absolutely no real content to these vids and yet they go on conferences and film festivals. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

maripossa888
Lurker
Lurker

Post by maripossa888 »

nutfreak wrote: [...] There is absolutely no real content to these vids and yet they go on conferences and film festivals. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

...and then they make vlogs about these conferences :D They create some kind of a ridiculous snow ball effect, because they actually make youtube films about...being a youtuber :D And yet they call it a creative content.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

In the new vlog, he said that the relationship was messy, so much for that "mutual" decision or whatever.
What a bad decision it was to leave all the furniture in their old apartment and then moving back the NY and having to buy furniture again. :?
At this point it's like he wants to move from place to place to get those "moving vlog" views :rofl: (jk)

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

Cherub wrote:In the new vlog, he said that the relationship was messy, so much for that "mutual" decision or whatever.
What a bad decision it was to leave all the furniture in their old apartment and then moving back the NY and having to buy furniture again. :?
At this point it's like he wants to move from place to place to get those "moving vlog" views :rofl: (jk)
hahah it actually is!
i think it kinda sums up his attitude to a lot of things, he doesn't have the best approach to money and seems to willingly throw things away/leave things because he'd rather lose the money than put in a bit of effort. Which i guess is fine if you can afford it (as shocking as that seems to me!) but I'm not sure he can???

bobolu
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bobolu »

borntoscream8 hours ago
Jess, this is my favorite video of yours. I used to find you cold and distant, but in this vid. you are a lot more human, open and honest; that was a very nice change. I feel like you are connecting more with people. Whereas in the vids with you & Erik , you came off as shallow, now I see we just weren't getting the "real" you; with depth, thinking, and a dark side. This was very refreshing to see.

Jessica Clements2 hours ago
Remember who is editing those videos...

Candicandle
Learner
Learner

Post by Candicandle »

Is this comment on her latest video? Can't find it. She really is coming across being really cold toward him.

bobolu wrote:borntoscream8 hours ago
Jess, this is my favorite video of yours. I used to find you cold and distant, but in this vid. you are a lot more human, open and honest; that was a very nice change. I feel like you are connecting more with people. Whereas in the vids with you & Erik , you came off as shallow, now I see we just weren't getting the "real" you; with depth, thinking, and a dark side. This was very refreshing to see.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Wow. She seems very manipulative and bitchy. Thank god he broke up with. Who knows what she's like behind closed doors if she's like that online! :?

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Candicandle wrote:Is this comment on her latest video? Can't find it. She really is coming across being really cold toward him.
bobolu wrote:borntoscream8 hours ago

It was in her Q&A video.
I think she has a point though. Erik being the editor can manipulate what the audience sees and if he only includes parts where she's being cold/bitchy (when that might have actually been how they joked around during their relationship), then the audience will see her as cold/bitchy.

nutfreak
Talker
Talker

Post by nutfreak »

Not buying it, Jess. Erik is not the type of person to be so vindictive that he would purposely edit vids to make her look bad. Sorry, that theory is reaching. Jessica could have spoken to him about the way she was coming across if it truly bothered her when they were together. She's talking out her ass at this point. One thing for sure, she has a lot of pent up anger and resentment towards him.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

nutfreak wrote:Not buying it, Jess. Erik is not the type of person to be so vindictive that he would purposely edit vids to make her look bad. Sorry, that theory is reaching. Jessica could have spoken to him about the way she was coming across if it truly bothered her when they were together. She's talking out her ass at this point. One thing for sure, she has a lot of pent up anger and resentment towards him.

yeah and also he clearly loved her a lot, I don't think he would ever intentionally make her look bad. If anything, he was always going for the relationship #goalz kinda thing, always wanting to be Jay Alvarez!

manderz123
Talker
Talker

Post by manderz123 »

Lol she shouldn't complain, he put her overly posed ass in the thumbnail any chance he got and that got them more views. I highly doubt he manipulated how she appeared in the videos when she was always rolling her eyes and giving him annoyed looks constantly towards the end of their run. that's her problem.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

Anyone just watch Erik for NyC? lol I am about to unsub as he is slacking with NYC footage :?
--guru_topics

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Yeah I liked his NY vlogs and nowadays I just watch his videos on 1.5x speed lol.

pilottw
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pilottw »

I agree on you guys.
He is hansome and he puts effort to be popular on utub, but his content isn't fresh.

Jess is extremely odd too.

I'm out

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

He's spending a fortune on rent. Jeez.

Candicandle
Learner
Learner

Post by Candicandle »

1873 wrote:He's spending a fortune on rent. Jeez.
how much is he spending?

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

Candicandle wrote:
1873 wrote:He's spending a fortune on rent. Jeez.
how much is he spending?
He said the price of their small studio times three, minus 500. So $3700. I don't know why he had to play a number game, and not just tell us outright since everyone could easily figure it out.

kittehdoll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kittehdoll »

wow so he is really earning good money

Return to “Erik Conover”