rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessPug Dayes 8

Post by rachz »

funfunthinkaboutfun wrote:
helia wrote:I feel we need to immortalise this glorious moment forever.

oh alfrog, sometimes it's better to just shut up, but of course you wouldn't know anything about that
HAHAHAH AHAHAH omg can someone please please pretty please tweet that to him? I would but i don't have twitter

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by potato411 »

Alfie has to be one of the most ignorant & unprofessional vloggers..
The thing with the employee made me so angry.. and then alongside that filming a stranger falling asleep on a pole?! I mean c'mon he has NO idea if there's something wrong with that guy and he's just sat taking the piss out of him... (Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive but it's a joke how much he films members of the public without their permission - imagine if the guy's son or daughter saw it)

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

He can't deal with the hate guys even though he knows it's true and instead sends his minions to go attack the girl that the tweet (and user) is gone. What a douche. I think the reply was along the lines of "you don't even vlog everyday you lazy ass" So passive aggressive.

[tweet][/tweet]

Edit: FUck you alfie deyes. He deleted the tweet, but the internet lives on because I had the window still open

whatdoyouwantmetosay
Learner
Learner

Post by whatdoyouwantmetosay »

Alfie 'don't use my image for your profit without my permission' Deyes put someone else without their permission in his vlog that he totally doesn't get paid for??? how unlike him!!!!

Please you were complaining about the unofficial Zalfie guide a few weeks ago and now you're doing the same thing to someone who's not even a celebrity or ~known~ the way you are ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SniperBallZ
Learner
Learner

Post by SniperBallZ »

It's a complete invasion of privacy to film someone without them knowing, especially knowing it will be seen by millions of people. I would be very angry and uncomfortable if I was filmed while working and probably doing what I'd been told by a supervisor rather than just out of spite or laziness as health and safety is a huge thing in customer service jobs. I haven't watched the vlog so correct me if I'm wrong, but I've not heard of supermarkets just letting you microwave something frozen to heat it up there and then. Most people go home and do it themselves, or you buy something to eat in an in store cafe.

TV reports and shows where they film in public have to get permission from anyone who is on camera, otherwise they have to blur them out legally. While it is not the same for youtube, he should know that filming people without their permission is out of order. It's different if they are just in the background, but doing it on purpose without them knowing is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nocoolname
Learner
Learner

Post by nocoolname »

I'm surprised he didn't just buy a microwave there and then at the supermarket. Lord knows he loves wasting his money and has no problem flaunting it.

filmhoe
Stalker
Stalker

Post by filmhoe »

i dont know if this has been discussed but why did he and pewdiepie change their bios to co founder of @pointlessblog / @pewdiepie?

jay2494
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jay2494 »

Hi guys first time poster etc.
Wow I don't even know where to begin with how much Alfie annoys me, honestly don't even know why I watch his vlogs anymore. (Also sorry if this has all been mentioned before just need to vent and get it off my chest!)
Firstly I am fed up with the way he treats Nala like she is a baby and always referring to him and Zoe as mummy & daddy. I know people do this with their pets but I feel like he is OTT with it and the way he talks to her like she's a child that's going to respond. Also why in almost every vlog does he have to film giving Nala her food and then making her wait ages to eat it, we've seen it once we don't need to see it everyday.
Another thing that I've noticed is in his vlogs he'll see a fan and not even acknowledge them just have a gummy smile on his face and say they watch the videos or something along those lines like he never actually stops to say hello to them.
There's so much more I could say that frustrates me about this boy, so much that I don't even know why I bother watching his vlogs as they just annoy me :rofl:

Oh yeah and his voice (last thing I swear) why does he over enunciate every single letter in words and the way he says little as liddle drives me up the wall along with his constant use of the word sick.

Please Alfie stop talking so nobody has to look at your gummy teeth anymore

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

omgwtfbbq wrote:
P.s, to all the posters defending alfie WRT the whole station situation - he clearly didn't buy his ticket before he traveled (which can result in a fine) I 100% believe that HE was the cause of getting the wrong ticket (a brighton>London Victoria journey is pretty damn straightforward) through messing up his railcards, his peak travelling times, or whatever he told the staff. Even so, if he did get screwed over by the station staff (of whom the vast majority definitely do 'know what they're doing') to use his platform to publicly berate them is shitty. If a member of staff made an honest mistake which didn't interfere with my day on any scale at all, I wouldn't be tweeting about it.
Finally, this glorified testicle has the competency of a four-year-old and I don't believe he should have the authority to shit on anyone else's.[/size]
he clearly did buy a ticket before hand, because you can see him trying to use a ticket to exit and then he has a problem with the ticket and goes to see station staff... twice!

DavidSBrough
Learner
Learner

Post by DavidSBrough »

So it looks like Alfie and Marcus are on Ant and Dec's Saturday Night takeaway AGAIN tomorrow! Is ITV trying to piss me off now, please get someone with REAL talent not Alfie who's talent is........oh he fucking doesn't have one

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by potato411 »

Alka wrote:
omgwtfbbq wrote:
P.s, to all the posters defending alfie WRT the whole station situation - he clearly didn't buy his ticket before he traveled (which can result in a fine) I 100% believe that HE was the cause of getting the wrong ticket (a brighton>London Victoria journey is pretty damn straightforward) through messing up his railcards, his peak travelling times, or whatever he told the staff. Even so, if he did get screwed over by the station staff (of whom the vast majority definitely do 'know what they're doing') to use his platform to publicly berate them is shitty. If a member of staff made an honest mistake which didn't interfere with my day on any scale at all, I wouldn't be tweeting about it.
Finally, this glorified testicle has the competency of a four-year-old and I don't believe he should have the authority to shit on anyone else's.[/size]
he clearly did buy a ticket before hand, because you can see him trying to use a ticket to exit and then he has a problem with the ticket and goes to see station staff... twice!
Whether he bought a ticket or not I think we can all probably (hopefully) agree that his treatment towards staff at a lot of places is pretty shoddy. To call out the company & blame them whenever he's on a train is really uncalled for...
I can understand people that regularly take trains having a moan but not someone like him that uses them every now and then, probably doesn't leave himself time to sort out any issues & has an entitled attitude that he thinks he's better than everyone else
And the fact he sometimes films this.. or chats about it in a vlog is so ridiculous.
The way he treats viewers & other people is awful!

omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Post by omgwtfbbq »

Alka wrote:
omgwtfbbq wrote:
You can actually buy a ticket at the other end at Victoria before leaving the gate [there's a little section that says 'customers with fares to pay'] and his insistence that the people at victoria 'dont know what theyre doing' leads me to believe he didn't get it before he left.
potato411 wrote: Whether he bought a ticket or not I think we can all probably (hopefully) agree that his treatment towards staff at a lot of places is pretty shoddy. To call out the company & blame them whenever he's on a train is really uncalled for...
I can understand people that regularly take trains having a moan but not someone like him that uses them every now and then, probably doesn't leave himself time to sort out any issues & has an entitled attitude that he thinks he's better than everyone else
And the fact he sometimes films this.. or chats about it in a vlog is so ridiculous.
The way he treats viewers & other people is awful!
100%. And when he 'praises' workers it's patronising AF. I wish he'd actually have to go through a 50 hour week in customer service, maybe he'd realise that his 'insight' is utter bollocks.
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

Fuglydonut
Learner
Learner

Post by Fuglydonut »

Who the heck does he think he is asking them to defrost their dough, he is so big headed and full of himself, and is used to getting everything he wants, but he doesn't realise that to the everyday public, he is nobody. And he was so sure he would be given the microwave use. I just laughed so much cos he was put in his place.

I am very interested to see how he would fare without Zoe's followers viewing his videos, and the whole zalfie follower base.

simplyanna7

Post by simplyanna7 »

What vlog is this in?

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by potato411 »

Alfie trying to be all high and mighty saying that he wakes up at 7.30am
I give it 2 days before he goes back to lay ins..
What a smug git

Also, his constant digs at Marcus are so annoying. I get that it's "lad banter" but his picking his lifestyle (i.e him going to the gym and eating quinoa) - comes across extremely jealous that his mate's living a healthy lifestyle & Alfie can't last half a day before getting a pizza or nando's..

Edit: wrote that post before I got to the end of his vlog.. andddd they ordered Chinese :rofl: Amazing

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

remember when Jim and Tanya came to stay with Zalfie awhile back and asked to have quinoa in the house? Zoe and Alfie didn't even know how to pronounce it or what it was, this was when Jim and Tan just started healthy living.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Have noticed in his newest vlog that the word "Ad" is on the other side of the thumbnail so it was visible... guess he has been told off for the vlog with the quad bike (? can't remember the content) where it was covered up by the time stamp.

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

funfunthinkaboutfun wrote:
helia wrote:I feel we need to immortalise this glorious moment forever.

oh alfrog, sometimes it's better to just shut up, but of course you wouldn't know anything about that
he is such a tosser.

allylily
Learner
Learner

Post by allylily »

potato411 wrote:Alfie trying to be all high and mighty saying that he wakes up at 7.30am
I give it 2 days before he goes back to lay ins..
What a smug git

Also, his constant digs at Marcus are so annoying. I get that it's "lad banter" but his picking his lifestyle (i.e him going to the gym and eating quinoa) - comes across extremely jealous that his mate's living a healthy lifestyle & Alfie can't last half a day before getting a pizza or nando's..

Edit: wrote that post before I got to the end of his vlog.. andddd they ordered Chinese :rofl: Amazing
right? if you're trying to make someone feel bad for doing good things/being healthy etc, it's clear you have some insecurities about the subject. I mean it doesn't even make sense to make fun or someone for taking care of themselves ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BLBY
Talker
Talker

Post by BLBY »

Did anyone watch Saturday night take away? Alfie looked completely blank and confused during it, whereas Marcus was extremely relaxed and getting involved - dancing, clapping. Alfie just sat there with his mouth open. So embarrassing.

Return to “Pointless Blog”