Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

Lund94
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

Post by Lund94 »

Benji: "I fixed the vacuum, wanna make love to me?"... I just vomited a little bit... :-| :(

Riiiiight! You just happened to run into Alejandro at the movies??? :good1:
English is not my first language, so please excuse any mistakes there might be! :)

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

Benji is the type of husband you see on Dateline, 20/20 and Barbra Walters interview.

"This just in, a youtube "famous" husband poisons his wife over money dispute. The mourning family of Judith Travis all called the ambulance when her missing husband, erratically starts talking jibberish and foaming at the mouth. We talked with the neighbors of the Travis family, they had little knowledge of Judith ever being married. "We never seen a male in the house before! so this is news to us" Said the neighbors. The "husband" is in police custody now and the children are with their grandparents. "

JUDY WATCH YOUR MALNIPULATIVE BACK GIRL!!! 8-) 8-)
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

Lotte+ wrote:I agree with the toys thing. I get that Judy probably doesn't want 1000 toys all over the place, but the reason they got so many toys is BECAUSE THERE ARE THREE CHILDREN. She can't expect three children to sit peacefully and share a toy with each other (as we saw in the vlog, after she built that toy and the twins were fighting over it)
I can't believe that Judy can't figure that out, other than just telling them to share all the time. There's too many kids, not enough toys. The twins were perfectly fine playing later on the vlog when they had two separate shopping cart toys to play with.
this.
you have three kids, that means triple of everything.
by now she should realize what toys the girls enjoy then go out and by two of them (similar or same but different color) that way they can both play and be happy and have a sense of somethings that are their own.
I'd like to see benji being told to share every piece of food he eats and see how much he likes it.
so over this "sharing" crap.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

The "sharing of one toy" is a major issue and Judy doesn't seem to even notice or care.

The twins are so tired of shit being taken away from them. If it's not a toy then it's food. I've noticed whenever a twin is playing with a toy the other child will come over to play but they take the toy instead ( in their mind it means share because that's what j&b have taught them). This usually causes a tantrum, crying, falling out, etc. AND it happens daily in the vlog. If not multiple times.

I know Judy sees this because she will either insert music to cover the tantrums or she speeds up the scene.

They really should keep the toys in the girls room or turn the guest bedroom into a play room. Not opening the toys is just dumb. The girls will out grow them soon. Look at Julianna. She doesn't have anything age appropriate.

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

Trl wrote:The "sharing of one toy" is a major issue and Judy doesn't seem to even notice or care.

The twins are so tired of shit being taken away from them. If it's not a toy then it's food. I've noticed whenever a twin is playing with a toy the other child will come over to play but they take the toy instead ( in their mind it means share because that's what j&b have taught them). This usually causes a tantrum, crying, falling out, etc. AND it happens daily in the vlog. If not multiple times.

I know Judy sees this because she will either insert music to cover the tantrums or she speeds up the scene.

They really should keep the toys in the girls room or turn the guest bedroom into a play room. Not opening the toys is just dumb. The girls will out grow them soon. Look at Julianna. She doesn't have anything age appropriate.
Heaven forbid Judy teach the girls how to write a thank you note. What would one look like with the way that house is being run?

Dear YouKnowWhoYouAre, thank you for your unsponsored gift, whatever it is - it's in the closet so I can fight over a sponsored cardboard box with my sisters.
Image Image

Flutterbye
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Flutterbye »

Ok so I am normally a lurker here, but I had to say something after watching the Christmas vlog...

Did this woman leave her children ON CHRISTMAS to go watch a movie??!! Wtf?? I assumed that they were in bed when they first left, I can't believe she would do that (although this is Judy so I guess I can...)
I couldn't imagine leaving my daughter or my husband on Christmas like that, for me it is a day all about family.

What a horrible excuse for a parent (along with all the other bullshit she pulls)!

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

:love2:
[youtube][/youtube]

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

ohyesshedid wrote::love2: <br abp="1729">[youtube][/youtube]
You know what I found interesting about this vlog?

They have stopped referring to him as Brody Benjamin...
Image Image

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Amy and Julian's house seems to have a better layout than j&b. It's also interesting to know Brody gets to see obachun. The Travis kids rarely see her. Yep they don't call him Brody Benjamin anymore.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

^^^^i was only able to watch a little bit of amy and Julian's vlog. They are so calm and have a better grip on baby Brody it seems.

Their house is actually a house and not some strange box that was shoved on a piece of property behind other houses. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

it's great how a&j respect oba-chans wish not to be filmed and doesn't even pull out the camera in her house. :D
oba chan must be thrilled to see her grandchild standing up.

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

awww, when brody pulled himself up and julian got worried in case he fell and you can really hear the worry in his voice! compare that to benji who always smirks and chortles like a pig when one of his daughters falls/get hurts/cries. he's a sociopath.

julian is such an awesome dad and he and amy make an amazing parenting duo. amy really encourages brody to be independent, i love it. it's clear they care for their in-laws and visit them a lot, when watching their vlogs i truly feel like they are a close knit happy family compared to it'sjudysfakelife.

greenjuicekween
Debater
Debater

Post by greenjuicekween »

Kinzie Kensington wrote:awww, when brody pulled himself up and julian got worried in case he fell and you can really hear the worry in his voice! compare that to benji who always smirks and chortles like a pig when one of his daughters falls/get hurts/cries. he's a sociopath.

julian is such an awesome dad and he and amy make an amazing parenting duo. amy really encourages brody to be independent, i love it. it's clear they care for their in-laws and visit them a lot, when watching their vlogs i truly feel like they are a close knit happy family compared to it'sjudysfakelife.
agreed! it's so refreshing to see at least one of the travis sons love their own children.

CatchingFire
Talker
Talker

Post by CatchingFire »

I've never watched any vlogs from Amy and Julian but really loved their last one.

They're just a normal couple with a beautiful child who they clearly adore.

It's so refreshing to watch something and not feel like a product is being shoved down your throat, or that certain things are being said or done to cause controversy, or that you're being taken for an idiot and can't see what's going on.

I think YouTube in general has become too much of a money making thing. People care too much about views and branding that the 'girl/boy-next-door' thing has been lost.

YouTube has been so popular because these people seem accessible and relatable (in comparison to actual famous people). That's been lost for a large majority of Youtubers because it's become a money and numbers game.

Judy and Benji are a perfect example this.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Funny mention the Dyson Judy. Hi!!!!! You should have stuck with it.
And I'm sure u have had that vacuum for awhile now. Is Costco in the habit of taking back old stuff????

Nice how she sleeps in. Banjo was no where when she came downstairs or she didn't show him. I'm sure he was pouting from having to watch his own kids.
The kids wouldn't be so cranky if they got outside maybe once a year or so Judy. Damn!!!
All of a sudden the walls are thin. I hate it when Judy whispers. Ugh!!

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

i usually stay out of the "Julianna is a .." topic, but she was really exhausting in the new vlog :o

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

lmao @ judy's "so what fuck are we reading today". Her mask is cracking... gg you've only brought upon yourself by keeping the girls locked up all day.

& julianna has an imaginary friend now? I wonder if she truly does or if this is something Judy invented for her.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Chibi was on fire today that's for sure!!!!
And Judy brought up house 2.0!!! They really need to move!!!

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gr33nJuic3 »

Aw when Juliana was crying in the morning saying "Daddy hurt my feelings" because she had to be in time out. :(

All that makeup Judy got! $ponsored video coming soon. :P

Costco has the best return policy. Judy lucked out getting her vacuum there.

Keira was so scared of the ballon omg.

Benji acts like he isn't even part of their family! What does he do all day I just don't get it. Judy used to give us the excuse that he was "working" in the shed, but now it's like his absence has become normal.

Judy has been looking good, I like that she is running and working out more. :love2:

"No No No No No No No No"

Image Image

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

what kind of messed up sleep schedule do these children have?
just going down for afternoon naps at 3:30?
well known tip is never let a toddler sleep past 4pm.

and yes little jb, you scream it out ,go on little one, let mama hear it lol

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”