LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 30

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 30

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

theone wrote:Who really walks out of the house wearing lashes on a daily basis? Am I the only one who doesn't?
Nope.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

chance86 wrote:I received a Beautylish delivery today complete w/ an overkill of text alerts. As Lisa recently said, Beautylish goes above and beyond with their messages... This was the picture they sent to me! I can see why Lisa is such a fan. No joke, this was it... Tell me it doesn't look like there should be "something" in her hands... :rofl:
Well, do tell. What did you get from Beautylish?

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Gotcha, I just ordered my Bioderma. I think they are still the only reputable seller in the US and it's a great price!

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

chance86 wrote:Gotcha, I just ordered my Bioderma. I think they are still the only reputable seller in the US and it's a great price!
Yes; best price. I bought it before Beautylish carried it at almost twice the price (why?, lol)! I was wondering if you had gotten the LE WG finishing brush. I was going to ask you if you liked it. It seems all I buy anymore are brushes, and an occasional bottle of perfume. I've got all the makeup I'll ever need and more. Absolutely refuse to buy more until I run out of something, which won't be anytime soon.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

Brooke's instagram -- her clothes are plastered on her bedroom wall. Just like Mom and her shoes against the master bedroom wall. The Duncan house is decorated like a store. :barf:

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I don't have any of the Wayne Goss brushes. I have so many brushes in my collection that I'd be insane to get any more. Maybe way down the road if I decide to only keep a few of the "best" and there is room for experimentation but I'm still the girl with 100s of "good" ones (too lazy to clean them every use). I'd have to feel the brushes in person first for what he is asking. I'm not one to return things especially if I have to send it! He rubs me the wrong way these days.

One of my new year's resolutions is to drastically cut back on my makeup buying. It is my job and one of my loves so I am realistic that it won't stop completely but it has to calm down. I don't even have the room for it anymore and my storage unit it gigantic. :? I want to be able to use all of my goodies but at this rate it is becoming impossible to get to everything. Not a good feeling. I don't know how Lisa is capable of hauling week after week without showing even the slightest bit of embarrassment, shame
or guilt. Ickkkk.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

So any predictions on what Lisa's "family" got her for Christmas :D Another pair of taxi shoes perhaps....

Also what do you think her failed New Year's Resolution will be this year LOL.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

I don't understand how Lisa can get excited for Christmas. She literally has Christmas once a week. I don't know what she does with all her stuff. :roll:

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

chance86 wrote:I don't have any of the Wayne Goss brushes. I have so many brushes in my collection that I'd be insane to get any more. Maybe way down the road if I decide to only keep a few of the "best" and there is room for experimentation but I'm still the girl with 100s of "good" ones (too lazy to clean them every use). I'd have to feel the brushes in person first for what he is asking. I'm not one to return things especially if I have to send it! He rubs me the wrong way these days.

One of my new year's resolutions is to drastically cut back on my makeup buying. It is my job and one of my loves so I am realistic that it won't stop completely but it has to calm down. I don't even have the room for it anymore and my storage unit it gigantic. :? I want to be able to use all of my goodies but at this rate it is becoming impossible to get to everything. Not a good feeling. I don't know how Lisa is capable of hauling week after week without showing even the slightest bit of embarrassment, shame
or guilt. Ickkkk.
My brushes were so old and pathetic that I've been slowly replacing them. I have never been a fan of WG, but his brushes are really nice. Yep, Lisa's life revolves around shopping, vlogging, instagram and hauling. That's what runs her motor.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Barbie888,

Love that GIF!!!!! :rofl:

Wesołych Świąt !!!

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Brooke's boyfriend must have broken up with her. All week she's been posting pictures with tears that she has to point out to her fans......and saying how sad she is...and wishing that it was like it was a few months ago.

I don't think one person has acknowledged her tears or her sadness. They're more interested in her eyeliner.

LostIt
Informer
Informer

Post by LostIt »

Hey Lisa what happened to your edgy new Chanel bag you bought from Barbara at Bergdorf? I'm sure you sold it already. You're an empty old woman and a HICK too

LostIt
Informer
Informer

Post by LostIt »

Dear Lisa you pathetic con artist. If you were on the up and up your fat pig fan girls would know your eBay name but you hide it so your piglet fans can't see their sweet gifts being sold. We all know it. Getting closer to finding out under the Freedom of Information Act. Once I find it you will be exposed for the thief you are. You take advantage of innocent ladies. This will end SOON. And you will be shamed in Wilmington.

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

LostIt wrote:Hey Lisa what happened to your edgy new Chanel bag you bought from Barbara at Bergdorf? I'm sure you sold it already. You're an empty old woman and a HICK too
When someone asked her on IG, she said she still had it, BUT, LanaIndiana has one that looks exactly like it to me. I haven't actually studied it to see if they are in fact the same, but I'm thinking she sold it to Lana. A little strange that they would have the same one(not that they're both not)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

Moonpie wrote:Brooke's boyfriend must have broken up with her. All week she's been posting pictures with tears that she has to point out to her fans......and saying how sad she is...and wishing that it was like it was a few months ago.

I don't think one person has acknowledged her tears or her sadness. They're more interested in her eyeliner.
The only thing they said about the tear was that she looked pretty even when she cried. Oh, and AndiMae said the one picture was so editorial. I guess that's what happens when all you want is comments telling you how pretty you are or that you look like Lana! When it's all superficial, no one cares about your actual feelings. They did care about how she grows her nails so long!

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Well, since Lisa already got the Balenciaga, she probably got the Chanel with the gold hardware.

We may not get a haul video, but we'll get an outfit of the day featuring the red Valentinos and a Wildfox sweatshirt.

And, Merry Christmas! It's not often that you meet such smart, beautiful ladies online. You make getting on the internet fun.

Post by Guest »

LLCNYC wrote:
Moonpie wrote:Makeup is supposed to enhance your features but Lisa's makes her look like an entirely different person!

She's looking rough
I think she's made a mess of her face blowing up those lips!! Even just a few years ago with the small hooded eyes and prominent nose her more natural looking lips kept things toned down. Now it's a large nose, huge lips, her Victoria's Secret rat's nest hair and 17 statement pieces all at once. get a clue woman!!

O.M.G.

Suze
Learner
Learner

Post by Suze »

You gals crack me up! You are all fabulous, dahling... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You can't buy class.

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

Redlipstick9 wrote:
Moonpie wrote:Brooke's boyfriend must have broken up with her. All week she's been posting pictures with tears that she has to point out to her fans......and saying how sad she is...and wishing that it was like it was a few months ago.

The only thing they said about the tear was that she looked pretty even when she cried. Oh, and AndiMae said the one picture was so editorial. I guess that's what happens when all you want is comments telling you how pretty you are or that you look like Lana! When it's all superficial, no one cares about your actual feelings. They did care about how she grows her nails so long!

Hell, if she's doing all that "crying" even I want to know what eyeliner is staying put! Is she using her mother's liner? Is it Tarte? Two Faced? Does it smell like CHOCOLATE???? :rofl:

Return to “LisaLisaD1”