Marissa "Eat Breathe Bitch" Lace General Thread Part 7

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Eat Breathe Bitch" Lace General Thread Part 7

Post by cats-or-die »

I don't want to ask a seriously stupid question, but I've never even heard of akaydollxo - what happened with her and sweet, sweet, Mariss?

xoxo gossip cat

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

^^ It's a lot of speculation, but it happened during last years vlogmas. Basically, Kayla was thinking of getting a dog and she was hanging out with Marissa and said if she got a dog she would name it Leroy and Marissa was so adamant about her not calling the dog Leroy because it's a black persons name and sounded disgusted by it.
It was later seen in the vlogs and a lot of people got offended and called Marissa a racist. Kayla later on deleted the vlog and reuploaded it without that part in of course, but by then a lot of people had already seen it & were upset that Marissa made that comment & Kayla as a black woman basically stood up for her. Kayla tried to make it seem like because of how she edited it at first, it was misinterpreted but a lot of people called BS on that as well.
A few days later Marissa uploaded her vlog saying how she's getting rid of negative toxic stalker friends who copy everything you do & a lot of people were speculating it was about Kayla. Then Kayla put out a vlogmas video talking about surrounding yourself around good people & realizing that not everyone will be good to you, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

da1nty wrote:Image

Haha someone mentioned Kayla on Twitter telling her about it. I did some digging to see if anyone said anything about it on Twitter. I wouldn't of even noticed it if it weren't for this thread...you guys have a good eye!! Lol

So odd ...you hate her, yet you watch her videos. She probably hits the thumbs down button too lol.

Come on Mariss. You don't like akaydoll. Why surround yourself with that negativity? There's so much negativity in the world..be the positive! Girl! :roll:

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

This sad bitch spends a damn LOT of time reading here and stalking **~*toxic friends. Aren't those crystals keeping us away Marissa? Guess not

Planetbs

Post by Planetbs »

You can tell a lot from the kinds of people someone idolises. In marissa's, case the kardashians and stassi. Vain, vapid, self obsessed. She has no hope

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

She's so nice to her sweet sweet friends.. What an inspiration and beacon of kindness and positivity ImageImage

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

She makes me want to be a better person!! So appreciative thank u Marissa :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

gurumyass
Learner
Learner

Post by gurumyass »

Never have I ever posted in one of these forums but all of this lately is just enough.

It's all just very frustrating. If you look at most people who moved to LA to make this their career, even if YT content lacks in general, they at least try with editing and creating new content. Marissa does not try to create new or original content that's up to par with her competitors. It's not negativity, it's just simple side by side comparison.

I also honestly understand Marissa is going through stuff right now. That said, we all go through tough things in life and the majority of people have to continue going on with their obligations and responsibilities! If YT is her full time job, she cannot act like its normal to neglect your job for weeks (months!)

Normal people do not do that and nor is even healthy from a mental health perspective to isolate yourself from your routines and responsibility during a rough patch.

I'm not even dying for content from her, there's plenty on YouTube that's better than what she has been producing but I feel bad for people who want her to post and get snarked at for asking where vlogmas videos are! It's not fair to your viewers who support your lifestyle. I guarantee she doesn't even pay for post mates because people use her discount code. She's being unfair. When you depend on YouTube lifestyle videos being your main source of income, you CANNOT get mad when people expect to hear details about, you guessed it, your LIFE!!!

Kdems
Learner
Learner

Post by Kdems »

OT kind of, but did anyone listen to Rachel Whitehurst's podcast where she says she was on the phone with Marissa? Didn't see that coming, however it makes sense. Both go weeks without bathing and are generally bad people.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

Kdems wrote:OT kind of, but did anyone listen to Rachel Whitehurst's podcast where she says she was on the phone with Marissa? Didn't see that coming, however it makes sense. Both go weeks without bathing and are generally bad people.
They probably became acquainted/friends through Megan and her sister (my guess). They are both young girls with shitty grasps on what a job/hard work is and complain about life/first world problems 25/8, so being friends is almost a no brainer.

I kind of figured it was all down hill for Marissa when she praised Rachel and Chris for being "real" in their videos/podcast. Any person with a brain could see that those two or literally adult children. Birds of a feather though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabelrose »

robinhits wrote:
Mabelrose wrote:Sorry but this playing the victim card is beginning to grind my gears! Firstly Marissa, you had no relationship with your mother! For years you never had contact, the only reason you saw her before she died was because your brother ( who you have also stopped seeing) wanted to see her! Secondly, if you were the way you are now as a teenager I think it must have been very difficult to be around you! We only have your word how bad things were and to be honest you lie about so much! Your father married the woman who he was with when you were younger and I believe they have a child, if they were so bad don't you have a duty to report them I case they are being mean to your half sibling? Oh, and your brother still seems in close contact with them, so it's just you that is the victim right??? Sorry, not buying it, you are a rude spoiled person, more and more people are seeing it! You had a 6 month relationship!!!!!! OMG! Women have marriages that have lasted year, they have children and then their husbands cheat, they have to get up and carry on! Do you think they have the option of running back to grandparent and not doing their job!!! Life is going to really shock you one day!
With all due respect, I think you crossed the line. I completely agree that she needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and that she can't use her past as an excuse not to move forward. However, you can't analyze her past and declare that her feelings are invalid, that it doesn't make sense. You don't get to choose that, she does. She's the one who dealt with it all and quite frankly, it's not up to you to decide if she's over reacting or not. That being said, she is a very rude human being but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to feel the way she feels.
I'm not analysing anyone! This is my opinion! I'm saying I'm sick of her lies, her attitude and rudeness! If she is carrying so many issues being on social media is not healthy, neither is talking about personal stuff on the Internet and then getting sassy when people question it! Have I crossed a line? I don't think so! This is my opinion of her and her attitude! I'm saying she contradicts herself all the time, I'm not sure what I believe!

whatareyoudoing
Talker
Talker

Post by whatareyoudoing »

:rofl:

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabelrose »

Mabelrose wrote:
robinhits wrote:
Mabelrose wrote:Sorry but this playing the victim card is beginning to grind my gears! Firstly Marissa, you had no relationship with your mother! For years you never had contact, the only reason you saw her before she died was because your brother ( who you have also stopped seeing) wanted to see her! Secondly, if you were the way you are now as a teenager I think it must have been very difficult to be around you! We only have your word how bad things were and to be honest you lie about so much! Your father married the woman who he was with when you were younger and I believe they have a child, if they were so bad don't you have a duty to report them I case they are being mean to your half sibling? Oh, and your brother still seems in close contact with them, so it's just you that is the victim right??? Sorry, not buying it, you are a rude spoiled person, more and more people are seeing it! You had a 6 month relationship!!!!!! OMG! Women have marriages that have lasted year, they have children and then their husbands cheat, they have to get up and carry on! Do you think they have the option of running back to grandparent and not doing their job!!! Life is going to really shock you one day!
With all due respect, I think you crossed the line. I completely agree that she needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and that she can't use her past as an excuse not to move forward. However, you can't analyze her past and declare that her feelings are invalid, that it doesn't make sense. You don't get to choose that, she does. She's the one who dealt with it all and quite frankly, it's not up to you to decide if she's over reacting or not. That being said, she is a very rude human being but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to feel the way she feels.
I'm not analysing anyone! This is my opinion! I'm saying I'm sick of her lies, her attitude and rudeness! If she is carrying so many issues being on social media is not healthy, neither is talking about personal stuff on the Internet and then getting sassy when people question it! Have I crossed a line? I don't think so! This is my opinion of her and her attitude! I'm saying she contradicts herself all the time, I'm not sure what I believe!
also wanted to add as I've been called out on my post, I don't hate Marissa! I hate that she throws away great opportunities, I hate that she puts her life on social media and then moans when people ask questions, why could she not have posted something like " hey guys, as you know Greg and I have been having issues, well we have broken up for good, I'm upset and need some time at home with my family, I promise to deliver my poshmark stuff as soon as I get back to LA and I hope you understand" instead of all the insperational rubbish and snide digs at NHG! Why would that have been so hard? This is her job, that would have been the professional thing t do! Giving the impression to her young viewers that life is this easy is wrong, most people work bloody hard for their money and cannot give up when things get hard! That's what I hate, not her! Sorry if I offend anyone with my post, I had just gotten fed up with her subs being really nice to her and her treating them like shit!

Deannjaordan
Talker
Talker

Re: Marissa

Post by Deannjaordan »

hermionegrangers wrote:Image

She's so nice to her sweet sweet friends.. What an inspiration and beacon of kindness and positivity ImageImage

Long time lurker, first time poster
Lol I said she didn't post any content... And wasn't rude at all.. And she blocked me. I never saw her reply lol she really needs to be nicer to her followers if she wants to continue to make money off of us..

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

whatareyoudoing wrote:Image

:rofl:
I would talk shit about Riss in her comment section like these brave people but she always deletes them :( The Stasi could've learned something from YouTubers about monitoring!

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

gurumyass wrote:Never have I ever posted in one of these forums but all of this lately is just enough.

It's all just very frustrating. If you look at most people who moved to LA to make this their career, even if YT content lacks in general, they at least try with editing and creating new content. Marissa does not try to create new or original content that's up to par with her competitors. It's not negativity, it's just simple side by side comparison.

I also honestly understand Marissa is going through stuff right now. That said, we all go through tough things in life and the majority of people have to continue going on with their obligations and responsibilities! If YT is her full time job, she cannot act like its normal to neglect your job for weeks (months!)

Normal people do not do that and nor is even healthy from a mental health perspective to isolate yourself from your routines and responsibility during a rough patch.

I'm not even dying for content from her, there's plenty on YouTube that's better than what she has been producing but I feel bad for people who want her to post and get snarked at for asking where vlogmas videos are! It's not fair to your viewers who support your lifestyle. I guarantee she doesn't even pay for post mates because people use her discount code. She's being unfair. When you depend on YouTube lifestyle videos being your main source of income, you CANNOT get mad when people expect to hear details about, you guessed it, your LIFE!!!

Exactly. Everyone goes through hard times and that is allowed and okay and normal. Even if we don't think her relationship was that serious it probably was to her and it's hard to deal with for her. But that doesn't mean you stop doing your job. I've had weeks or months where my life was bad too and I still got up and went to work and did my job because that is what being an adult is about. And I guess I can see deleting negative comments when they get too much but why delete normal ordinary questions from people and just pretending they aren't there. Imagine if someone at your work emailed you a valid question and you just said nope not today and deleted the email and pretended it didn't happen. Better believe you'd be in your bosses office right away. And YouTube isn't a normal job I get that. You make your own hours, you are your own boss, etc. But it's a bad example for young subscribers to see this and assume that this is the real world. What a shock it'll be when they graduate and move out of their parents house and suddenly have to actually work and see why we think Marissa is being a bad example for them and that she is not an inspiring hard working women.

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

I hate how her followers will ask a simple question and then when she gets snarky with them they follow that up with kissing her ass because they don't want to offend her and get blocked. What a bitch.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

(I would post screen shots, but honestly it takes too long on my phone since I have to use fucking tiny pic for this forum)

Anyway...
She tweeted about "craving change" uh..okay then do it? What's stopping you? She posts all this shit about how make today your day and don't wait till Monday to start or whatever but she's clearly waiting till 2016 for her to start being happy. I totally get going through a breakup, but she should just tell everyone she's having a hard time and she's going to stay off social media a little bit (not completely) and focus more on herself for a few days but she can't even do that.

THEN she tweets Andreas Choice... I'm sorry but that's a big ass stretch Marissa. I can promise you that Andrea isn't going to give you the time of day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

I'm really hoping some big-ish or slightly more relevant YouTuber calls her out on her rude bitchy attitude. I'm sure other people are seeing it an not just us.

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

Honestly she is just screwing herself over. There is a reason why she has such an active thread here despite having a smaller channel. There is also a reason why her channel isn't really growing. If she would just ignore the "hate" she would be a lot better off. (I use the term hate loosely because we all know she's offended by pretty much any comment that isn't kissing her ass)

Return to “MarissaLace”