!READ FIRST! MARKIPLIER DISCLAIMER(PLEASE READ THE FAQ ALSO)

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

!READ FIRST! MARKIPLIER DISCLAIMER(PLEASE READ THE FAQ ALSO)

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

This is a disclaimer about Mark as well as the gossipers in this thread. Please read this before progressing to the main threads or making your own account to add in your few cents.

Is Mark a bad person? Is his "good guy" persona just a gimmick for views and money?

As far as I know, NO. What you see is true and blue. Mark is in fact a good person who wishes the world were a better place like us all. Yes, he's a douche given the fact that he's a 26 year-old man and a human at that. People can still be good but have negative qualities as well. Mark has time and time again thanked his fans as he knows it was their support that got him his positions and opportunities in the first place.

Mark offended me for doing/saying "..."

Then stop watching him. He and other youtubers and entertainers can't please everyone. What may be offensive to you, may not be to another person or group of people. If you have a problem with Mark using "ableist" language, then simply press the red X on the top right hand corner of your browser and move on. Mark has said some messed up, stupid stuff but not messed up enough to be abused about it.

Do you guys hate Jess?

No. No one here hates Jess. At the time of her being here she has deeply aggravated us with her vagueness and lying. Some gurus here did have low opinons on her, others had slightly more sympathy for her. Jess is to no longer be mentioned here as our time with her is up. If you mention Jess then we will ignore you and move on with our conversation.

You all are just horny, jealous fangirls. You all are also racist, transphobic and............

Ok.

A) Keep in mind that many of the gossipers in this thread are not all white, ""cis""(keep this bullshit on tumblr), straight and some have disablities both physical and mental. So if we had any problem with any racist, ableist, transphobic statement by Mark or friends, we would have stopped watching and let you all know. If you are from tumblr and an SJW, know that the gossipers here have expressed a lot of distaste in being "defended". We can "defend" and speak for ourselves.

B) We have our silly moments in which we fangirl and a few of us do find him a fine partner. But we also respect him as a human and feel objectifying him is wrong. We also have our harsh opinions on him. We also know each other better than you lurkers as we speak off of this site on personal social media, so we're willing to stick up for each other if you feel the need to make untrue assumptions about us.

Is Mark violent?

NO. I understand that many people have faced abuse from family or a trusted person in their life so Mark raging can bring up some memories. Mark himself isn't violent but video games do get frustrating, especially rage games. If you have suffered from trauma from an abusive person or you are triggered by drinking please stay away from:

I AM BREAD DRUNK MINECRAFT, GTA 5, FIVE NIGHTS AT F***BOYS, UNFAIR MARIO, CAT MARIO, BABY MARIO WITH TYLER AND WADE LIVESTREAM

Mark was an asshole to his friends.
Are you not? I don't know one friendship where someone isn't.

Also, Mark is taking acting classes and trolls you all. He likes to see that you all truly believed he was being mean or angry because it's showing him his skills are growing. So yes, the hair dye video with Cyndago was a troll. :love2:

Mark's changed. His videos aren't the same anymore. He saved my life and I feel he didn't keep his promise

Yes, Mark has indeed changed. His videos have suffered to going lower in quality. But that happens to every piece of entertainment. Mark will find his way back. Also, people change. You've changed. I've changed. We all go through that.

]MARK HAS ALSO HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ALL SAYING IT WAS HE WHO SAVED YOUR LIFE. THAT IS UNFAIR TO HIM AND IT GIVES HIM UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS TO LIVE UP TO, IT WASN'T HE WHO SAVED YOUR LIFE BUT YOURSELF WHO SUCKED UP AND GOT THE COURAGE. ALSO, MARK OWES YOU NOTHING BUT YOUR BASIC RIGHTS OF RESPECT. IF YOUR'RE PISSED BECAUSE HE DOESN'T APPEAL TO YOU ANYMORE OR PANDER TO EVERY LITTLE THING THEN UNSUB, BLOCK AND MOVE ON.

Is Ryan and Matt racist???

No. Naturally they keep their politics personal. The "klansmen" sketch was nothing more than dark comedy and addressing a social issue. Matt and Ryan and even Mark are trained in this and mean no offense. Comedy has been used to address controversial issues. South Park is a popular example of this. Comedians from Aziz, to Amy all the way to Richard Pryor used dark comedy to address social issues and problems that they see on a regular basis.

Who's Daniel?

Daniel was the co-founder of the late comedy duo called Cyndago. He, Ryan, Matt and Mark all lived together as best friends. Unfortunately, Daniel passed away in September 2015 from a suicide attempt. This caused the disband of Cyndago, and heartbreak with the guys. Please respect these men and understand that they are still grieving the loss of their friend.

Do not mention Daniel out of disrespect.

What was up with the 8M reaction vid?? Also what was up with him on the Grumps livestream?

We believe Mark had a slight break down. This was around the time of the accusations, and other personal things going on in his life. Mark is still in total shock at his success. Youtube was supposed to be a fun side thing that turned into his means of life. But, having 8+ million people looking up to you, and in his own eyes guilty of not doing enough he broke. As of today, Mark is trying to be more open and honest and regain his relationship with his fans. Give him time.

Mark is an abuser! I saw the forest video!!

No he's not. For those who have no reading comprehension: Mark wishes the world was perfect and that violence would end and he's give his very life to ahcieve that goal. But that world has yet to come and until then he feels the double standard of a man not being able to defend himself is unfair. He as an abuse survivor feels anyone regardless of gender has the right to defend themselves when they're life depends on it.

Gorillaz1236, why do you always cite tumblr user "Of-Another-Broken-Heart"?

She has the tools to defend herself as she has an invisible stat counter that she marks and keeps IPs, so I can care less about mentioning her on this public forum. I cite her because she and her friend Miranda are prime examples of why if you're offended easily of why you need to stop watching Mark. No, I don't hate her, neither do the other gossipers. But she has annoyed us with her mess starting as she harassed JSE as well. She's allowed to her beliefs like any human being and we must respect that.

Mark used AAVE!!!! I think he was wrong doing that!

Again, gonna speak for 45 million people who already have different opinions? On this board there are 5 black gossipers, myself being one of them. We highly recommend you not speak for us if you feel Mark shouldn't use AAVE, as we have no problem with him or his friends using it. If Mark want's some cornrows, let him have them. Please don't speak for us.

Why do you all hate MSB? Do you all hate Cinnamon Toast Ken?

We don't hate James but his behavior tends to be questionable. We feel it was disrespectful to communicate with Daniel's family members, ask for his unreleased song and claim Daniel as a person he looked up to when James barely knew Daniel existed prior to September. We also feel him having the goal of making Mark cry or get over emotional is extremely wrong. Harming yourself and others for 2 seconds of Marks attention is shitty.

Nah, we don't hate old saltine we just think his salty behavior is hilarious. Ken can be a dick but he has a few good qualities we can't argue with. :respekt:

I'm new to the fandom and I read the board. What do I think of Mark now??

Anything you want. I feel your main take away should be he's a bad person. This forum has evolved since 2013. We've lost members and gained some with new opinions. Just know it's ok to watch him and be critical. He wants and needs it., just don't be an asshole to him. Mark likes and craves criticism but when you deliver it like an entitled asshole he will ignore you. So have fun and keep watching the silly goober! He means no harm!

in fact this is how harmful Mark is:

HAPPY GOSSIPING!

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: !READ FIRST! MARKIPLIER DISCLAIMER(PLEASE READ THE FAQ A

Post by moonlightpixie »

Are you his lawyer?

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: !READ FIRST! MARKIPLIER DISCLAIMER(PLEASE READ THE FAQ A

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

moonlightpixie wrote:Are you his lawyer?
Yes. I am Mr. Fischbach's laywer. He hired me January 2015 after false accusations arose about him as he considered filing a lawsuit against tumblr. He and I have gone back and forth on it and I advised him to drop any thoughts of charges. Until then, he advised me to post this disclaimer on this site.

I also work for Pewdiepie. the Grumps and Jacksepticyeye.

Return to “Markiplier”