Monica & Shelby Church

binlova
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Monica & Shelby Church

Post by binlova »

seems like Monicas video about getting back to her health finding it hard to find time to workout etc, welcome to the real world. No more midday workouts and 20mins videos a week, got lots to do now.

Seems like Shelby has done a lot more of the house than Monica

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Just as I was praising Monica- what the hell was not coming home for Christmas about? I get the new honeymoon phase of the relationship, but leaving Shelby alone and also her parents who she seems close to was a major D move, just so she can spend the extra few days in Palm Springs cause "she didn't want to get back to the rain".

Anditgoesonn
Learner
Learner

Post by Anditgoesonn »

dissolved wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:24 pm
Just as I was praising Monica- what the hell was not coming home for Christmas about? I get the new honeymoon phase of the relationship, but leaving Shelby alone and also her parents who she seems close to was a major D move, just so she can spend the extra few days in Palm Springs cause "she didn't want to get back to the rain".
I dont see anything wrong with this? shes a grown adult and can spend a holiday where she wants with whomever? she has the ability to travel and owns a home she can stay there, its not her responsibility to make sure shelbys not alone as she is an adult as well and chose to travel to seattle

silkscrunchie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by silkscrunchie »

I also don't see anything wrong with spending Monica spending her holiday how she wants.

Lol did anyone else noticed Shelby get sponsored by a powerful Dell and say she uses it for emails? Way to do it justice, girl. Then proceeded to choke on her words throughout the rest of the sponsored sentences and mess it up. Why not retake it?

I just overall get the impression she just cares about money and thinks she's top shit. She's an awkward, vapid lady. I can't stand the permanent scowl she has. She comes across as a 52 year old, pompous businesswoman with no partner or kids, trapped in a scowly 20-something body. That's the energy she gives off ???

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

silkscrunchie wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:41 am
I also don't see anything wrong with spending Monica spending her holiday how she wants.

Lol did anyone else noticed Shelby get sponsored by a powerful Dell and say she uses it for emails? Way to do it justice, girl. Then proceeded to choke on her words throughout the rest of the sponsored sentences and mess it up. Why not retake it?

I just overall get the impression she just cares about money and thinks she's top shit. She's an awkward, vapid lady. I can't stand the permanent scowl she has. She comes across as a 52 year old, pompous businesswoman with no partner or kids, trapped in a scowly 20-something body. That's the energy she gives off ???
Yeah, I’m not too bothered by Monica just relaxing at the Palm Springs house either. Her confessional in Shelby’s recent vlog was hilarious! We obviously don’t see everything so I guess we could assume she was purposely leaving everything for Shelby to do, but we also will never know the real story.

I’m glad Shelby has some side hustles going on and at least she has a channel that has nothing to do with vlogging! It bugs me that both of them got sponsorships for PC laptops though, when everyone knows that they just use their MacBooks, but whatever. Typical influencer stuff! I was a bit annoyed at Shelby suddenly introducing her BF but not saying who he was, and I’m sure she got more views and engagement from all the speculation in the comments. Smart on her part, but kind of weird to show her taking all these trips with him without saying they were dating lol

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

lisbu1 wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:03 pm

Yeah, I’m not too bothered by Monica just relaxing at the Palm Springs house either. Her confessional in Shelby’s recent vlog was hilarious! We obviously don’t see everything so I guess we could assume she was purposely leaving everything for Shelby to do, but we also will never know the real story.

I’m glad Shelby has some side hustles going on and at least she has a channel that has nothing to do with vlogging! It bugs me that both of them got sponsorships for PC laptops though, when everyone knows that they just use their MacBooks, but whatever. Typical influencer stuff! I was a bit annoyed at Shelby suddenly introducing her BF but not saying who he was, and I’m sure she got more views and engagement from all the speculation in the comments. Smart on her part, but kind of weird to show her taking all these trips with him without saying they were dating lol

I kind of like Shelby´s content, her interest to produce content seems genuine and she puts effort into it. But if I worked at Dell, I´d cancel any sponsorship deal with her :rofl: To advertise what you do not use and also show off your MacBook it's outrageous.

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

miranda5 wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:11 pm
I kind of like Shelby´s content, her interest to produce content seems genuine and she puts effort into it. But if I worked at Dell, I´d cancel any sponsorship deal with her :rofl: To advertise what you do not use and also show off your MacBook it's outrageous.
Yes, agreed!

Anditgoesonn
Learner
Learner

Post by Anditgoesonn »

Shelby seems so immature, im pretty sure no one cares who sam is and we eventually figured it was a boyfriend, yet she continues commenting and saying whos sam on her current ig posts, and his ig posts like get over yourself is this her first relationship is that why shes still so immature about it? Im pretty sure she's the one constantly bringing it up and her viewers arent children to care.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

I don´t really see Shelby as immature. If she is in a relationship or not, I don´t care... That guy does seem like a nice person. It's cool not to keep hiding or confirming a "relationship" that maybe doesn't exist yet. Beginnings can be confusing sometimes.

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

She is so annoying talking about how much value she’d add to her house “updating” her kitchen. Like yeah but also her kitchen is perfectly fine, just say you want it and have the means to do it.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Not to kick up dust on a dead thread, but she came up in my YouTube recommendations and I saw that she's moved AGAIN. I feel like she's never satisfied with her living situation and complains about everywhere she lives. She's done so many NYC apartment hunt videos and comparisons to LA apartments for years, always swears she's gonna move there, and then she doesn't.

I remember in like...2021? She said she was leaving LA, everyone was fake, this that and whatever were terrible about LA and made several videos about how people shouldn't move there. She said was going to NYC only for her to end up in Seattle with Monica. I figured it made sense because she'd be with her sister and near where she grew up, she clearly has roots in Washington...only for her to decide she's leaving.

Then, once again, she's up in NYC touring tons of apartments and saying she thinks it's the right place for her. She says she has friends in the city, she loves the vibe of it, only for her to decide to move back to Los Angeles. I'm calling it now, in about another year or two she's gonna wanna leave LA again and she's gonna move to NYC once and for all. I feel like she wants to live in NYC more than anywhere else, she's just too afraid to do it

Return to “L-O”