HauteMess Marriage - Aspyn Ovard Part 5

alphanumericspace
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HauteMess Marriage - Aspyn Ovard Part 5

Post by alphanumericspace »

Did you guys notice she says she thought they weren't even dating at the time YET they claim they've been dating for years? It's actually the first vlog where she introduces Parker has her bf

alphanumericspace
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alphanumericspace »

They'd occasionally kiss before they started dating but she didn't want to be in a relationship and she dated other guys during that time. That's not being unofficial Aspyn.

sofiivf
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiivf »

parisienne wrote:
orangetasticgirl wrote:Aspyn wouldn't even survive being pregnant.]
"What do you mean I have to pay for my doctor's appointments, don't they know I'm Aspyn?"
"We WERE going to get an ultrasound to make sure the baby's healthy, but we wanted to get a few bids from places."
So sad that I can imagine this scenario in my head.
Aspyn: "Everyone keeps asking if we've had an ultrasound yet but I don't think you guys understand how busy we've been just doing stuff for the house. People are like, how do you have time to go to Target but you haven't gone to the doctor's yet? When we go to Target we're going to get cute baby clothes and pink furniture for my videos."
Parker: "Also guys, doctor's appointments are so expensive. I wasn't prepared for that. We just barely ( :roll: ) switched to our own phone plan and doctor's appointment are more expensive than the jet ski that I really want to buy."
Aspyn: "And people are so rude like obviously I'm going to love my baby (if it's a girl) so I want to invest in good quality stuff like a rose gold crib that's going to look #goals instead of going to one appointment that's going to be done in 30 minutes"
I laughed so hard LOL I can totally hear them saying that.

"Rose gold crib that matches the house"
"Rose gold pillow that matches the house"
"Rose gold clothes that match the house"
"Rose gold baby that matches the house"

sharpielurker
Learner
Learner

Post by sharpielurker »

xolipglossxo wrote:
ktuhlin wrote:Just wanted to mention, they may want to paint their walls but are not able too! When my family moved into your brand new house, after it was built we had to leave the walls white for like a year or something...I dont know what the reasoning was behind that but after a year or however long it was my parents painted every single room in the house and decorated everything!

Edit: It is because the house has to settle and you can get hairline cracks as well as nailpops
That makes sense. But Aspyn states in the vlog that they purposely wanted them white and aren't going to paint them. They apparently like the all white look and are going to keep it that way.
Ohhh ok My bad! I must have missed that haha I tend to zone out while watching their vlogs.

nugget

Post by nugget »

alphanumericspace wrote:Did you guys notice she says she thought they weren't even dating at the time YET they claim they've been dating for years? It's actually the first vlog where she introduces Parker has her bf
She said in that other vlog called "I PREDICTED THE FUTURE" or something that they only had one anniversary before getting married which was last new years eve or something. They STILL haven't even been really dating for 2 years. I find her obsession with making their relationship seem serious and long-term so weird and immature. I get that it's nice to be able to say that you've been with someone for a long time, but that's something you earn, not something you go through loopholes to get to say.

My mom was talking about my brother's last relationship, and she said "Wow, they were only together for 3 years, that's not even very long". She's been married to my dad for 21 years. Come back when you beat that, Aspyn.

sofiivf
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiivf »

nugget wrote:
alphanumericspace wrote:Did you guys notice she says she thought they weren't even dating at the time YET they claim they've been dating for years? It's actually the first vlog where she introduces Parker has her bf
She said in that other vlog called "I PREDICTED THE FUTURE" or something that they only had one anniversary before getting married which was last new years eve or something. They STILL haven't even been really dating for 2 years. I find her obsession with making their relationship seem serious and long-term so weird and immature. I get that it's nice to be able to say that you've been with someone for a long time, but that's something you earn, not something you go through loopholes to get to say.

My mom was talking about my brother's last relationship, and she said "Wow, they were only together for 3 years, that's not even very long". She's been married to my dad for 21 years. Come back when you beat that, Aspyn.
LOL I know, i was with my last boyfriend for 3 and a half years in a serious relationship but it didn't end up working out. I guess Aspyn and Parker are still at the puppy love stage of their relationship

bellalisa109
Talker
Talker

Post by bellalisa109 »

Aspyn is definitely going to age well like her mom, but I can see Parker turning into his dad reaaalll quick :? #goals

bex__
Learner
Learner

Post by bex__ »

I honestly feel like we've reached a point where I can hardly even remember how to use the phrase "just barely" properly anymore. It has lost all of its meaning to me.

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

Post by YoutubeIdiots101 »

Oscarwilde wrote:
LivingInElysium wrote:Dear Parker,

Buying pre-made crust, sauce, and pepperoni does not a "homemade" pizza make. For fuck's sake.

So Meg and Ruger went over again and they did exactly the same thing as they did the other night. Aspyn telling Parker, "You're so cute." LOL fuck off.

Like someone else said, I'm having some major issues hate-watching these two.
Lol Girl me too! I can't help it, it's like watching a cheesy horror movie. You know it's going downhill, you just don't know when haha!

Also how the hell does Parker's unibrow grow so fast!?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Everytime i watch them, I tell myself I'm done. But, i can't help going back for more just to see the next idiotic thing they say and do. :rofl:

Plumcot
Talker
Talker

Post by Plumcot »

She just posted an ad for StraightTalk wireless (I believe that's the phone company inside Walmart) after they have been talking about Verizon for the past 3 vlogs.

How desperate are these companies that just throw money to teenagers even though EVERYONE KNOWS they don't use the products or services they give them???

queenwaldorf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by queenwaldorf »

How long do you guys think until Aspyn is pregnant? I can't stop watching her videos her and Parker's relationship is just such a shit show , :rofl: You can tell how immature they are. I'd be very happy to have my own home at 20, bitch is ungrateful.

annoyedtodeath
Learner
Learner

Post by annoyedtodeath »

"We're just being spontaneous." Walking across a parking lot to Chipotle is spontaneous? What even is this girl's life...

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

Today's vlog:
Who doesn't walk across the parking lot to go to another store, sure if you know you're going to buy heaps but just for food? No, just walk.
How much can she say cute? Now when I say cute myself I end up annoying myself
Workout gear for her to wear once without her undies on :?
I prefer the "poofs" things rather than the table, the table doesn't go with the shape of their couch or the colour
"its expensive to decorate" ohk but you can afford to go buy multiple stupid ornaments, and you get paid a shit tonne more than any 19 year old does
Also does anyone else think that her horrible eyelash extensions make her eyes look droopy as hell
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

Watching her do those cheesy photos in front of that van was painful

annoyedtodeath
Learner
Learner

Post by annoyedtodeath »

Melroselove wrote:Watching her do those cheesy photos in front of that van was painful
Right? Plus it's just super rude. There's nothing illegal about it, but I know if I walked out of a store to find some girl posing in front of my car I'd be super uncomfortable. She only seems to care about herself.

Plumcot
Talker
Talker

Post by Plumcot »

annoyedtodeath wrote:
Melroselove wrote:Watching her do those cheesy photos in front of that van was painful
Right? Plus it's just super rude. There's nothing illegal about it, but I know if I walked out of a store to find some girl posing in front of my car I'd be super uncomfortable. She only seems to care about herself.
And all the pics were of her making her pouty wannabe model face lol

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

How sad that they know every Christmas present theyre getting each other. I know when you live together it can be hard to hide gifts, but they are just giving each other the gifts before Christmas.
Maybe I'm too traditional haha

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

Oscarwilde wrote:How sad that they know every Christmas present theyre getting each other. I know when you live together it can be hard to hide gifts, but they are just giving each other the gifts before Christmas.
Maybe I'm too traditional haha

Don't worry I feel the same about it hahah
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

Merkittenn1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Merkittenn1 »

sofiivf wrote:
nugget wrote:

LOL I know, i was with my last boyfriend for 3 and a half years in a serious relationship but it didn't end up working out. I guess Aspyn and Parker are still at the puppy love stage of their relationship
they aren't even in the puppy love stage. They show absolutely no sign of affection to each other and are practically living like roommates. Parker clearly just married aspyn for the free shit companies give them. Sometimes i even forget that they are married tbh. :?

English is my 2nd language.

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Her Instagram is literally just ads; both of theirs are. It's like, if I follow a guru on Instagram, I know there's gonna be ads, but its' the personal posts that come up in between that I stay for. Theirs are literally ads, and if not ads, a throwback to their wedding with a boring caption, and if not that, an ad for their newly uploaded video. I want everyone to just realize that and unfollow her so she stops getting paid to post so many ads (since she wouldn't have an audience). If the next thing she posts is an ad, I'm unfollowing them both.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”