An Interesting Convo with a Shane Dawson Fan

[rlly]
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

An Interesting Convo with a Shane Dawson Fan

Post by [rlly] »

So I had an interesting convo with a Shane Dawson fan on my fb the other day. It does go a bit off topic but I wanted to share it as I found it fascinating. If people think it's too off-topic to Shane, I will delete it.

Names and some comments relating to personal lives have been edited out. Sorry, my editing sucks but I was in a rush and used MS Paint.
I'm also putting it under a spoiler as there's alot of pictures

Kitten18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: An Interesting Convo with a Shane Dawson Fan

Post by Kitten18 »

[rlly] wrote:So I had an interesting convo with a Shane Dawson fan on my fb the other day. It does go a bit off topic but I wanted to share it as I found it fascinating. If people think it's too off-topic to Shane, I will delete it.

Names and some comments relating to personal lives have been edited out. Sorry, my editing sucks but I was in a rush and used MS Paint.
I'm also putting it under a spoiler as there's alot of pictures
Shane is gross. I used to think he was funny when I was like 11... he was originally one of the first Youtubers I found but obviously now I know better. They are probably really young or idk. There are celebrities who do shitty things all the time and they still have fans. If they're older and enjoy him, they probably just separate his content from his actual personality or maybe they don't know about all the crap things he's said/done?

[rlly]
Lurker
Lurker

Post by [rlly] »

Kitten18 wrote: Shane is gross. I used to think he was funny when I was like 11... he was originally one of the first Youtubers I found but obviously now I know better. They are probably really young or idk. There are celebrities who do shitty things all the time and they still have fans. If they're older and enjoy him, they probably just separate his content from his actual personality or maybe they don't know about all the crap things he's said/done?
P knew all the things he did and still liked him. I was shocked. And P is 19/20, so not young enough to know better

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

This person is an idiot. They speak with their feelings, all over the place, ranting. Not well-spoken, not mature. Cannot form a well-thought-out argument. They sound like my pre-teen cousin trying to get her way and failing miserably. Then they're called out on it and they're like ok sorry. Lol dumb.

Shut_up_Sara0
Talker
Talker

Post by Shut_up_Sara0 »

when all else fails, blame political correctness :roll:
English is not my primary or secondary language, I apologize for mistakes! :love2:

[rlly]
Lurker
Lurker

Post by [rlly] »

Shut_up_Sara0 wrote:when all else fails, blame political correctness :roll:
basically what P does constantly

_GWEN_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by _GWEN_ »

MehMehMoo
Learner
Learner

Post by MehMehMoo »

This is a troll lol no doubt about it and some trolls are actually bots especially on FB who have been pre-programmed to respond back to what the hacker KNOWS you will respond back with, so don't take these people seriously, let it slide and just ignore them, i get people or bots like this calling me all sorts sometimes lol, just don't argue back.

Return to “Shane Dawson”