Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 29

Post by Moonpie »

The vlogs just get worse and worse.

She talks about her car like it's a person. She sounds like an idiot.

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

How old is Lisa? When she was getting her hair done...again,..you can really see her age..But I feel she looks older then what she is. I know 40's..I don't get why she has to buy so much and get her hair done so often. Who is she trying to impress all the time? Her viewers?

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

WTF??? She eats fast food salads because they go right through her and she's still getting all "the good stuff" but since it goes right through her she still has that good "empty" feeling - like a flat empty stomach feeling. What???

And what in the WORLD was that bizarre portion where she was online shopping and listening to the news. She rubs at her eyes like she's just oh so tired and working so hard. She was shopping for sunglasses. Huh?

She also points out that she loves watching the news and all the financial shows. Ummm... OK.

These vlogs are becoming more and more bizarre.

themostlysunny1
Talker
Talker

Post by themostlysunny1 »

I was entertained for a little bit with these vlogs because it was funny to finally see a day in the life of Lisa, but I just can't. There is something wrong with her! Want, want, want, spend, spend. Nothing satisfies her, nothing makes her happy. Her life has no purpose, no meaning. She does nothing with her kids. I don't believe she's just not showing those parts. On the weekends she's alone in that room of chairs or alone in her car eating salad. It's sad. Why doesn't she show herself cooking a meal or talk about taking the kids to an activity. The fact that she edited a video that shows her saying she needed a nap because she had to drive her daughter somewhere and make a phone call speaks volumes!

A lot of the beauty gurus are doing blogs now, they talk about their day to day routines, it shows they have a life outside of hauls and tutorials. You don't have to show your kids faces to do that, it's just that her day to day life has none of those things. Shame on her husband and I feel really bad for her kids.

btw in this latest vlog why didn't she just pick up the camera and walk over to the mirror and show her stupid outfit? Why the close up bent over ass, crotch shot, and panning down the boobs bs? That stuff is done on purpose! Lisa just loooooves Lisa.

Covert5
Talker
Talker

Post by Covert5 »

This latest vlog is just insane. On my part of course-for watching it! But at the 8.40 mark, she literally looks like a transvestite.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

That vlog was total insanity - the laugh, the whole thing. Her life is so boring and she says the dumbest things... That outfit is so bad - she really needs to ditch those jeans.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Her IG pics have some shots of the ocean and a day out where she says that her & Brooke went shopping, but as usual it was ALL about Lisa! Just more selfies and convo oh herself with her minions. She already posted 2 pics of her daughter and husband, why does she only post herself alone?! Lisa is completely full of herself!

Her latest Vlog.....One word: DISTURBING! :o
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

And that close up of her face! :o sorry,,,an aging lady of the night that led a Hard Life comes to mind! God forgive me, I really shouldn't make fun of an obviously Sick woman, but I can't help it, her selfishness and neglect of her children anger me!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

LostIt
Informer
Informer

Post by LostIt »

8:43 on the vlog drag queen makeup (done poorly no less), a rip under her armpit, ripping price tags off just little plastic tags flying all about and must be all over the house. A plain SLOB.

LostIt
Informer
Informer

Post by LostIt »

8:43 on the vlog drag queen makeup (done poorly no less), a rip under her armpit, ripping price tags off just little plastic tags flying all about and must be all over the house. A plain SLOB.

grannyuk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by grannyuk »

Of all the many things that wind me up about Lisa, her inability to pronounce the products she is promoting is the one that really drives me insane. It is LORAC, not LAROC, arrrrggghhhh. Don't get me started on her pronunciation of Trompe L'oeil. Just saying http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=950#

crazycullahs
Talker
Talker

Post by crazycullahs »

I don't know how to post it but when I saw those stills of Lisa sitting in the stylist's chair with that maniacal grin I thought of the Reverend Henry Kane from Poltergeist 2-maybe someone on here could post a side by side comparison? Google him and you'll see what I mean. She is really accelerating the aging process to the point I almost wonder if there's something medically wrong with her.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Her IG pics have some shots of the ocean and a day out where she says that her & Brooke went shopping, but as usual it was ALL about Lisa! Just more selfies and convo oh herself with her minions. She already posted 2 pics of her daughter and husband, why does she only post herself alone?! Lisa is completely full of herself!

Her latest Vlog.....One word: DISTURBING! :o
Totally disturbing. That vlog is all kinds of crazy.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Chalky wrote:That vlog was total insanity - the laugh, the whole thing. Her life is so boring and she says the dumbest things... That outfit is so bad - she really needs to ditch those jeans.
Those jeans are not cute, at all. Lol. I thought the same thing Chalky!! And the skinny scarf!! Rosie must wear them!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

themostlysunny1 wrote:I was entertained for a little bit with these vlogs because it was funny to finally see a day in the life of Lisa, but I just can't. There is something wrong with her! Want, want, want, spend, spend. Nothing satisfies her, nothing makes her happy. Her life has no purpose, no meaning. She does nothing with her kids. I don't believe she's just not showing those parts. On the weekends she's alone in that room of chairs or alone in her car eating salad. It's sad. Why doesn't she show herself cooking a meal or talk about taking the kids to an activity. The fact that she edited a video that shows her saying she needed a nap because she had to drive her daughter somewhere and make a phone call speaks volumes!

A lot of the beauty gurus are doing blogs now, they talk about their day to day routines, it shows they have a life outside of hauls and tutorials. You don't have to show your kids faces to do that, it's just that her day to day life has none of those things. Shame on her husband and I feel really bad for her kids.

btw in this latest vlog why didn't she just pick up the camera and walk over to the mirror and show her stupid outfit? Why the close up bent over ass, crotch shot, and panning down the boobs bs? That stuff is done on purpose! Lisa just loooooves Lisa.
I don't believe Lisa is spending time "off camera" with her family, either. I mean, seriously...she couldn't be. It just doesn't add up. If you factor in all of the time it takes her to do what she actually DOES show or talk about (the hours she spends primping, shopping, driving around in her car ALONE, at the salon, chatting back and forth with her internet "friends", posting photos of herself on IG, filming and editing her videos, etc...) then factor in how many hours her kids are at school and Jawn is at work there is no way she has much time to spend with her family. I honestly think that's one of the main reasons they eat out all of the time...she simply doesn't have any time left in her day to shop for groceries, meal prep, cooking, and dishwashing. It would cut into her "me time". :roll: When you think about it, for this family eating out does make a certain kind of warped sense. I'm sure the only real family time they truly spend together is the time they spend eating out.

In some of her old videos...like way back in 2010 or 2011...she does mention things like taking Brooke to dance class, or going shopping or other activities with her mom. She used to mention Will a lot more, too. But also back then she wasn't quite as crazy, either.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

crazycullahs wrote:I don't know how to post it but when I saw those stills of Lisa sitting in the stylist's chair with that maniacal grin I thought of the Reverend Henry Kane from Poltergeist 2-maybe someone on here could post a side by side comparison? Google him and you'll see what I mean. She is really accelerating the aging process to the point I almost wonder if there's something medically wrong with her.
:rofl: :rofl: Just for you.

ImageImage

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I don't follow her daughter, but I don't see an Instagram for her anymore. Just a bunch of fan pages and other ones kind of disturbing. Was wondering if she took down the page?

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 »

Her ootd shots in the latest vlog..Lisa, we don't want an upskirt view of your camel toe.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

East she changed her name on her IG account.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”