Qcknd

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Qcknd

Post by lydiasbennett »

she finally uploaded her fff lmao. she must have seen people in here making fun of the fact that she films every week and then disappears to eat some vegan tv dinners and get a tattoo without uploading.

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

I like the hair color on her but she needs to fix them eyebrows
The topics of the video were boring and she repeats herself too much lol also i had to speed the video to 1.5x because she talks so sloooow
There were so many things that she could have edited out, like in the beginning when she was looking at herself and making weird faces :roll:

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

she can't cut any of that out, she wouldn't be authentic.

i always hated how she would have a full on conversation with jon for 5 minutes in the middle of a video and look at the camera the entire time and thought her moving out finally meant all the useless garbage in her videos would be gone, but nooooo. it was just replaced with her staring at nothing and touching her hair.

mintbowl
Talker
Talker

Post by mintbowl »

i like the blue maybe? but i think the green hair suited her really well. more than this blue or the purple she did does anyway

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

How many times is she going to passive-aggressively complain about her neighbors having parties at night? Like, if you're too scared to go pound on their door and tell them to turn it the fuck down, call the cops on them and be done with it.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

something about the way she was talking about her neighbors/her neighborhood in that vlog rubbed me the wrong way but i can't figure out why :scratch:

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Cause she's a fucking idiot and would rather moan about it online instead of telling them to keep it down?

Honestly, it's her home too so she shouldn't HAVE to put up with that, but if all you're gonna do is moan about it online instead of doing something about it, then you're a complete mug.

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

Personally, I think she has every right to complain, especially if this is a occurring thing and they're being little shits to the people who tell them to please keep it down. I would be so pissed if I were her, because I'm a light sleeper, and have trouble sometimes getting to sleep, so really any ounce of noise other than things like my fan wake/keep me up. Regardless of if she lives in a shitty neighborhood, they need to shut the fuck up and turn the music down because that's ridiculous and disrespectful to the people who live in that area.

Ay Amanda, if you're reading this and you are seriously cannot get to sleep by the amount of noise those dumbasses are making, then grow up and call the fucking police.

Also, nice to see that she uploaded the vlog before the end of October :rofl:

buddyboi13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by buddyboi13 »

I kinda liked the vlog, it had an old qcknd vibe to it! She should try going to the neighbours house again or call the non emergency number, I would be complaining about it too.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Seriously, if my neighbors did that kind of crap, I would call the cops on them every single time until they either got sick of it and moved out, or actually stopped it. It's one thing if it's 8pm but if it's heading into the wee hours of the morning and you're still being a douche with your loud music, you deserve to get the cops called on you lol

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

My phone is being dumb, and won’t let me post images, but looks like she’s checking Social Blade and bitching about losing subscribers.

Wtf is it with YouTuber’s blaming losing subscribers on a “glitch”???? I’m sure it happens from time to time, but jeez. It’s like they can’t accept the fact that maybe people don’t find their content interesting?

Another message to Amanda: Don’t want to lose subscribers? Put more effort into your videos. Also, *actually* follow through with posting things like Five Fact Friday, on Fridays.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

i'll take "shitty inconsistent content" for $400, alex.

someone needs to get that video that was posted in bunny's thread and show her about how when you don't upload forever and then you do, it reminds people they were subscribed to you and they unsubscribe.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

^I was just going to say that. That was a perfect explanation for it. Someone who doesn't watch you all the time will see a new video you uploaded and be like "hmm, I never watch her so I may as well unsubscribe." These youtubers think that everyone needs to stay subscribed to them FOREVER!

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

I hate when people complain about shit but won't actually take any steps to solve the issue. You're a grown woman so you should know that nobody's gonna make your neighbours shut up for you.
also how many times is she gonna tell people she swam in a river... we get it girl. congrats. how authentic and quirky of you

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: She made it look like she was going to go talk to them about it, and then chickened out and just put text on the screen that said "they didn't answer the door."

It was weird to me that she kept saying "I don't live near a college." So? That means no college students are going to live near you? lmao there's a thing called commuting, Amanda.

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

lydiasbennett wrote:she can't cut any of that out, she wouldn't be authentic.

i always hated how she would have a full on conversation with jon for 5 minutes in the middle of a video and look at the camera the entire time and thought her moving out finally meant all the useless garbage in her videos would be gone, but nooooo. it was just replaced with her staring at nothing and touching her hair.
is she capable of making a video shorter than 20 minutes like... i feel you
i had to stop watching her because everything took foreverrrrr

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Since we're at the last page, any new thread title suggestions?

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

lydiasbennett wrote:
someone needs to get that video that was posted in bunny's thread and show her about how when you don't upload forever and then you do, it reminds people they were subscribed to you and they unsubscribe.
Bunny is the first person I thought of when I saw that Social Blade screenshot on her story :rofl: I'd honestly have to try and reach out to her if she got to Bunny's point.

New thread title should have something about being ~authentic~ or something like that, since it's been brought up recently.

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

Oh look shes drunk again :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin