Greasy hair, don't care.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Greasy hair, don't care.

Post by michelle »

Someone needs to suggest Scam feature Damien in her 666th video. Since it's her beauty channel, maybe a, "Why I wouldn't dare cut his bouffant" video?

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Desert Wind wrote:
B.Honest wrote:Jobless is becoming some bizarre version of the Michelin Man right before our eyes.

Is it me or do Jobless and Maynard look depressed? They never go out or spend any time alone, anymore! There is sooooo much space between them on the sofa... Mean old Sam is keeping those boys on a VERY tight leash, nowadays! :rofl: No more man dates out on the town, now it's all family nights together with the wife and brats. Maynard must be LOVING that! :P :rofl: Jobless looks as if he is going to cry! :rofl:
I was going to comment along the same lines! Jay's obviously wishing Sam was not there. Actually, it is strange that she has to be in their faces while they are hanging out. Sam, go out and make some friends of your own. Damien and the Snot wiper don't count.

Melissabu91
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Melissabu91 »

hellyeah wrote:
Melissabu91 wrote:I just posted a comment on her newest video about the lights hanging in the kids roon which in aware people have done before . But after people already telling her that they are dangerous she still goes ahead and hangs more. It's ridiculous

On the news recently there was a bit regarding the pull cords on window blinds. There was a home recording and the mom turned and saw the cord around her son's neck and he was passed out. Fortunately he ended up okay but talk about scary. I never even gave that much thought in regards to children so I didn't give the lights much thought but your probably right. They probably aren't the safest thing without adult supervision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did see that on the news and it scared me for life. Those lights hanging in the room can cause the same accident to happen

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Desert Wind wrote:
B.Honest wrote:Jobless is becoming some bizarre version of the Michelin Man right before our eyes.

Is it me or do Jobless and Maynard look depressed? They never go out or spend any time alone, anymore! There is sooooo much space between them on the sofa... Mean old Sam is keeping those boys on a VERY tight leash, nowadays! :rofl: No more man dates out on the town, now it's all family nights together with the wife and brats. Maynard must be LOVING that! :P :rofl: Jobless looks as if he is going to cry! :rofl:

They must have hung out two days in a row cuz Sam snapped them playing a card game and I think Maynard's wife was there. Sam & Maynard's wife c*ckblocking.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

michelle wrote:Someone needs to suggest Scam feature Damien in her 666th video. Since it's her beauty channel, maybe a, "Why I wouldn't dare cut his bouffant" video?

ImageImageImageImageImage

JustMe15
Debater
Debater

Post by JustMe15 »

Awhile back, Sam mentioned that the closet in that bedroom was so dark and didn't have any light in it. Alot of people suggested getting those little lights that mount to the wall that you push to turn on, Those would be safe for the kids and would be a perfect light for that little closet.. Maybe even get two of them, but I guess she chose to strand lights instead.

GossipMare
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipMare »

Barbie888 wrote:I had been following Jay's mom on social media for some time now. I found her to be a quite an exceptional women. Very spiritual, wise, generous and simple in the same time. Her life is all about giving, rescuing animals, giving an advice and simply being a human.
Right now she is stricken with a noncurable disease but still, she does not lose a drive for life and to be positive and encouraging for others.Almost every day she has something beautiful to say.on social media. She is a known community leader, philanthropist and even had her fame on the TV and news.
So my point is; how horrible does Jay has to be to: NOT HAVE ANY CONTACT with this woman ??!!!!!! What possibly had she done to him that he resent's her so much ???
I would never dare to judge but after seeing his actions in regards to Shelly and Jon and Norman incident I have no doubt! He is a one horrible, despicable, domineering and controlling shit of a human.
Only after knowing all the facts from his life ( wich are freely provided for us) and marrying it with my personal research ( again, easily accessed online ) I coma to the conclusion that Jay is probably one of the most horrible, sociopathic personality I had ever seen.
That's my rant for today and I'm sorry for my English since it's self-taught. You guys get my point, I hope. ;)
BTW, for those of you that do not know Jay's mom , here is a link to her FB https://www.facebook.com/kim.ovard/photos?pnref=lhc
Thank you for linking her. She seems like she'd be such an amazing person. It seems like Jon and Shelli have a lot of the same qualities as her. I find it so hard to believe that both of their parents are so horrible that they can't have any contact with them. Jay seems to be the common factor in both those relationships, wake up call... it's not them it's you pig.

It's sad to think that those kids are missing out on such inspiring people in their lives. Those kids could learn so much about life from them. The normal good aspects of life, not the shit Jay and Sam are instilling into them. Freaking sad.

I noticed too in the last Vlog Lily's front tooth has really shifted. They should have put something there to hold the space. It's going to end up causing her so much trouble as she gets older from her teeth shifting. You know what makes it even sadder? Sam going on in that Invisalign about how her teeth caused to miss out on so many things and how they screwed her up... yet she doesn't give two shits less about how her children's teeth are going to affect them. Sorry, but Sam's not a nice person. She's just as big of an ass hole as Jay. You put your kids first. She talks the talk, but she sure as hell doesn't walk the walk...

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Did anyone catch the convo during the parked car scene? Around the 5:30 mark?
Boy: "Today I'm going to one of my friends birthdays."
Sam: "So your friends birthday is on the same day as your mommas birthday?"
-cue Damien trying to win the big dick contest as always-
Damien: "And guess what? I'm gonna have a birthday and I'm going to fly."
Boy: "...Wow. You're cool"
^ Lmao! I played it back and started laughing. That's how I feel everytime P brags about something stupid. "...Wow. You're cool."

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Greasy hair, don't care.

Post by betinha29 »

And EWWWWWW Ham was double, triple, quadruple dipping his pizza in the ranch & Maynard was sharing the nasty ranch/Ham saliva bacteria infested dressing. When's the last time he brushed his teeth?! Who knows!!! ew ew ew. Lily's face looked a mess as always. They're eating processed food 2 days in a row. And then a popsicle. Lily's face still looks a mess. I can't!!!
Last edited by betinha29 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Used mattress? Idc if it's lightly used, a mattress should be one of the things that you should ALWAYS buy BRAND NEW. ALWAYS!!! People have sex on those things. Gawd, they're vile.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

betinha29 wrote:Used mattress? Idc if it's lightly used, a mattress should be one of the things that you should ALWAYS buy BRAND NEW. ALWAYS!!! People have sex on those things. Gawd, they're vile.
Used?!?!?! Omg! Two things...body fluids and bed bugs. Wait...it will fit right in at their house!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

puccamom wrote:
betinha29 wrote:Used mattress? Idc if it's lightly used, a mattress should be one of the things that you should ALWAYS buy BRAND NEW. ALWAYS!!! People have sex on those things. Gawd, they're vile.
Used?!?!?! Omg! Two things...body fluids and bed bugs. Wait...it will fit right in at their house!

She said she got a furniture set on Craigslist for cheap and it came with the mattress that she said was "pretty brand new" which to me means not brand new. Especially if you got it for cheap AND off CL.

I agree, it'll be a great addition to the already germ-infested house!

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

If I truly didn't have the money for any other mattress, I'd have at least put it in a bed bug/mite/etc proof cover. It looked like they just had sheets on it. AND, they used it right away. Didn't even give it a general cleaning like you would your own mattress. I guess they didn't appear to have washed their own, but ew, not wash someone else's? barf

LunaCharles
Talker
Talker

Post by LunaCharles »

Does anyone know if Damian knows the alphabet and numbers? I think if Damian was really at school like Sam says, he'd be bragging about new stuff he has learned. He is already 5 and he acts like a 2 year old. Sam is really neglecting these kids. Does Sam teach them anything useful in their vlogs? I'm tempted to tell her something. It's just not OK. I can see these kids falling behind in school. I can't even see them having any real friendships because I don't think they'd be able to relate to other kids in any way.

Everything Sam does in her videos is self-serving. The tattoos were probably supposed to advertise the company. Can't she do some fun and educational crafts with her kids? Not stick a bunch of tattoos all over them? Jesus Christ.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

LunaCharles
Talker
Talker

Post by LunaCharles »

I'm going to link this website in her comments: http://www.education.com/activity/readi ... =intrating

It has a bunch of crafts for different subjects like writing, reading, math, etc. Do you think she'd use it?

Kindergarten crafts: http://www.education.com/activity/kinde ... dy-skills/

GossipMare
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipMare »

betinha29 wrote:
puccamom wrote:

She said she got a furniture set on Craigslist for cheap and it came with the mattress that she said was "pretty brand new" which to me means not brand new. Especially if you got it for cheap AND off CL.

I agree, it'll be a great addition to the already germ-infested house!
Where the hell are they going to put the rest of the furniture? She's got some issues to keep purchasing as much furniture as she has for that small house. They're already cramped as it with the crap she already has.

I'd never purchase a used mattress, especially off Craigslist. Notice how they didn't show the top of the mattress? She conveniently filmed the back of it while they carried it up. I bet it was nasty looking on top of it. So gross. :barf: They've got serious issues...

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

So let's see if I'm right ;)
I'm predicting that those are the additional pieces of furniture that came with that mattress :rofl:

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Jobless all giddy about using the '' new '' mattress :roll:

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Greasy hair, don't care.

Post by Scottiemom87 »

They couldn't have taken her ugly ass hat off and ran a brush through both kids' hair. Their kids look like total ragamuffins. I'd be embarrassed to take a pic with my kids looking like this. Image
And that fucking fest tag. Image

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I watched one of those Judy vlogs for the first time to compare. The difference is amazing. P and L are so stunted it's ridiculous. If they ever see a doctor or go to real school, they'll probably be diagnosed with something and offered medication. Meanwhile, the only problem is their nitwit parents basically allowed them to be feral for the first years of their lives.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”