Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by enchantedapril »

@nicolesy That is so awesome! Where did you find that? Every comment is spot on. I feel vindicated. We aren't the only ones who see this. :tu:

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

PunkLush wrote:Image

Because dressing like a classy, neat, woman in her late 30's is overrated guys!!

It's all about looking immature, buying expensive shit that will probably end up in a closet amongst other things, frying your hair to the brightest-loudest color you can find to fit in and wear pancake makeup to look orange until your skin breaks out.

She definitely comes here.

HI KANDEE!!! Fuck You!!! Have a nice day!!!
Another amazing discovery form PunkLush and we love her for that.

I realize we've moved on, but I simply must comment here or my head will explode:

Kandee, dear---go ahead and dress however the fuck you want and tell yourself and the world that you don't care what anyone else thinks. But if you dress like a lunatic, people aren't going to take you seriously -- they're going to take you for a lunatic. When you tell the world that you don't care what they think, then you don't get to complain later because people don't like the way you dress.

I agree that, ideally, people should not judge others by how they dress but it is a fact of life that we are judged by how we present ourselves to the world. FACT. Maybe that's not fair, but that is the way it is.

So, in the morning, when you open that varmint infested closet of yours and choose a pile of rags to adorn yourself for the day, you might want to think about that. You get what you give, Sweetie.

(Whew! Thank you for indulging me, Ladies. My eyes were rolling, my head felt like it wanted to explode from reading the crap she was dishing out.)

chatteryteeth
Debater
Debater

Post by chatteryteeth »

4leaflover wrote:I agree with whoever said her face looks like she's had a recent chemical peel, plus she naturally has freckles (not usually seen with a ton of makeup).

I don't doubt for a second she's not taking her kids' Adderall, and at times other "drugs". The other "drugs" are not a fact but a suspicion in her family.

Drunk in that video, sure sounds like it. Halloween - DRUNK - FACT
It was me- I follow a girl on YouTube who openly discusses her chemical peels and her skin looks very similar to that afterwards. But of course Kandee would not admit to doing anything like that. :roll:

What other drugs? Weed? Opiates? Cocaine? I really see her as a stimulant user since she's so fucking hyper. Hope it's nothing more than splitting a joint with koala, for the sake of her kids.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

This shit made me LOL like crazy. This must be one of those fan accounts ran by Koala or Kandee herself

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

I literally can't get through a single one of Michael's vlogs you guys :x he's so freakin annoying I just can't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

PunkLush wrote:This shit made me LOL like crazy. This must be one of those fan accounts ran by Koala or Kandee herself

Hahaha! Oh gawd. It's gotta be her. I wonder if that's how the kids get their allowance - by doing damage control for mommy kan kan Image

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Honest_Critic wrote:
PunkLush wrote:This shit made me LOL like crazy. This must be one of those fan accounts ran by Koala or Kandee herself

Hahaha! Oh gawd. It's gotta be her. I wonder if that's how the kids get their allowance - by doing damage control for mommy kan kan Image

I'm telling you!! Kiss her ass all over the Internet/in person and you'll be put on the mailing list for freebees galore. Don't fuck with her, or else she'll cut you off and send the Kandeeland Army after you!!!

Do you guys remember that? When she called her followers The Kandee-land Army?? ImageImageImage this was around 2010/2011? Anyway, bitch took that seriously. She had a leader and everything. Nothing crazy, just a bunch of brainwashed fans picking up the slack for her. That shit was no army, it was a cult. I WISH I still had those comments as proof. Someone called us out once saying that we were a cult ImageImageImage The good old days.

Flybynight
Learner
Learner

Post by Flybynight »

:rofl: I love how the picture used for that is one with her ratchet red hair, and full face of makeup. Yeeeah the bitch is all natural :roll:
We are men of action; Lies do not become us

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

Honest_Critic wrote:

Hahaha! Oh gawd. It's gotta be her. I wonder if that's how the kids get their allowance - by doing damage control for mommy kan kan

"Sweetly Kandee?" :barf:

Maybe she hasn't ad a facelift but she's been Botoxed within an inch of her life and probably done something to her lips.

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

Found this ridiculous thing... I don't have words for it. I can't even.

https://www.younow.com/KandeeJohnson/74 ... er-4,-2015
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

protocol53 wrote:Found this ridiculous thing... I don't have words for it. I can't even.

https://www.younow.com/KandeeJohnson/74 ... er-4,-2015
oh my gosh- crazy house! First off- I LOVE Blake. I wish he would be on more instead of having to be constantly shushed by Kandee. Also, I noticed when he opened his mouth, his lower molars seemed to be capped as well. I saw something metal and for 8 years old, I doubt it's braces.

I love how Kandee spent the whole time yelling for her mom and even calling her Shannon, then when mama shannon shows up- she gives a plug for her OWN twitter, myextramom, etc. Like mother like daughter.

I don't know about you but I cannot understand Elyse at all. Maybe cause she's excited? No idea. She's really hard to understand

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Flybynight wrote: @Gaige, your term for michael 'immature drip', idk why but it had me rolling so thank you for that! :tu: You mentioned Michael's $18 crepes, which reminded me that yesterday kandee posted a pic to snapchat about a $10 bag of M&M's she had in her hotel room. Guess she's over playing the poor struggling single mom card?
You're welcome ;)

Oh she really is! She's so starving that she can't afford any food other than $10 M&Ms and Koala's $18 crepes :roll:

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

JewlesNC wrote:You guys, I just don't even know where to start:
Oh my god, I LOVE you for this. I loved those videos.

Kandee definitely needs a sassy gay friend.

http://marquis.marquisoffashion.com/wp- ... -bitch.gif

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

I don't know if it's how her bangs are cut or that her forehead is huge, but it looks like she has a receding hairline

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush »

Not sure if this was posted already but HOLY SHIT!!!!

This is the AFTER look:

GROSS!!!!

In this shot, you can CLEARLY see how her neck is white and her face is orange/brown LMAO.

Granny Kan, you can wear those handkerchiefs around your neck to fool your fans all you want but there's no denying that your makeup skills are shit. You gotta be blind NOT to realize this.

Seriously, this scared me.

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Why is she showing Blake???? Image

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Honest_Critic wrote:Why is she showing Blake???? Image

Because she wants everyone to know that she's a good mom and spends time with her kids, even if it means violating the other parent's wishes.

Bitch move.

Flybynight
Learner
Learner

Post by Flybynight »

PunkLush wrote:
Honest_Critic wrote:Why is she showing Blake???? Image

Because she wants everyone to know that she's a good mom and spends time with her kids, even if it means violating the other parent's wishes.

Bitch move.
I guess she assumes the dads don't follow her on snapchat and won't ever see it. Or as Punklush said, she just doesn't care what the dads want because her image is more important. Smh . This bitch wouldn't know how to be a legit good mother if her life depended on it. It makes me ill knowing she, and others like her, are raising the next generation

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

Hahah she is so rude to her daughter. Ellie just wants to show things to the camera and she keeps pushing her hand out of the way or ignoring her.

Flybynight
Learner
Learner

Post by Flybynight »

I don't know how to upload photos to here from mobile BUT just saw a comment on one of her videos saying "how do you have 4 kids if you're not married? I thought you could only get pregnant if you're married" :rofl: I'm not sure what context the girl meant that in but either way, HILARIOUS

Return to “Kandee Johnson”